Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fun_lover212

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:10 am
Cindy smiled and walked down to the Slytherin table.The Slytherins made room for her she sat down and felt as if she already belonged to a place for once in her life.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:18 am
Kakatary
Restlessly Restless
Aerona Avalon; Walked up to the sorting hat when her name was called. All the nerves she had been feeling slipped away as she took a seat up on the stool to be sorted. In her eyes each of the houses had their pros and cons, as her brother would say, and she would happily embrace he new home.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm an outdoors girl, who tends to be fearless when faced with adventure, which can land me into a bit of trouble every now and then. Overall I’m a nice person, who’s relatively talkative, though I can enjoy bursts of solitude

The Sorting Hat was placed upon Aerona's head. It paused for a second, "Where to put you? Adventure and the bravery that comes as a requirement for it leads me to believe you are best suited for... Gryffindor!"

The Gryffindor table roared out with happiness.

Aerona smiled, she had had a feeling she would be placed into Gryffindor. She said a quick thanks to the Sorting hat before hopping off the stool and taking her place at the Gryffindor table.  

Restlessly Restless

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

Restlessly Restless

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:20 am
Kakatary
Restlessly Restless
Owen Avalon; Walked up to the stool after his sister was sorted. His mind brimming with information he had read in Hogwarts a History over the summer. He had a feeling he wouldn’t fare well in Slytherin, and he was hopeful for Ravenclaw, but none the less the sorting hat had never gone wrong, so he would fully trust in whatever outcome occurred.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bit of a bookworm who pulls his head out of the books every now and then to play a good whole hearted game of Quidditch. I am good tempered, and don’t mind taking my time with people. I have also been told a have a bit of a competitive streak.

The Sorting Hat did a double-take when it was placed upon Owen's head, "Two Avalons this year...?" the Hat chuckled, "Well, for twins, you two are not very alike. But I will put you in the house which gets along the best with Gryffindor, for your smarts and for your sister... Ravenclaw!"

The Ravenclaw table hollered with cheers.

Owen was very pleased with the house he was sorted into. Like his twin he said a thank you to the Sorting Hat and took his place at the Ravenclaw table.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:27 am
Alice Kingsmen
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm out there. Where ever "there" is. I've been over the ben and back around. Don't let this fool you. Under the childish mask I wear I'm a cunning little girl. I have a sharp tongue and I know how to get my way. I have logic even though it's not your everyday logic. If I didn't break the rules it would have gotten me no where. Dark Arts is my calling. Isn't it all just make believe?  

SirenWonderland

7,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:37 am
MelonMangoSeed
Alice Kingsmen
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm out there. Where ever "there" is. I've been over the ben and back around. Don't let this fool you. Under the childish mask I wear I'm a cunning little girl. I have a sharp tongue and I know how to get my way. I have logic even though it's not your everyday logic. If I didn't break the rules it would have gotten me no where. Dark Arts is my calling. Isn't it all just make believe?

"Well, what a wandering mind you have...!" the Hat chuckled, "I see you are very fascinated with creatures and the Dark Arts... very interesting... I know just where to put you... Ravenclaw!"

The Ravenclaw table cheered for their new member.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:36 am
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Intelligent, intuitive, perceptive, wise beyond my years.  

Riven Larustaki

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:38 pm
Riven Larustaki
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Intelligent, intuitive, perceptive, wise beyond my years.

The Sorting Hat scowled once upon Sophia's head, "Another one full of wisdom. Intelligence is endless in this one... I know where you belong... Ravenclaw!"

The Ravenclaw table cheered loudly once again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:28 pm
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm cunning, quick-witted, ambitious, and will not stop until I get what I want.  

VictoriaHightopp

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

SirenWonderland

7,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:42 pm
Kakatary
MelonMangoSeed
Alice Kingsmen

"Well, what a wandering mind you have...!" the Hat chuckled, "I see you are very fascinated with creatures and the Dark Arts... very interesting... I know just where to put you... Ravenclaw!"

The Ravenclaw table cheered for their new member.

Alice let out the breathe she was holding. She jumped off the stoll and gave a small bow to the hat. She held her head high, she was proud to be called a Ravenclaw. The table was cheering. Alice never felt more welcomed in her life. She took her seat with the rest of the sorted first years before her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:44 pm
VictoriaHightopp
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm cunning, quick-witted, ambitious, and will not stop until I get what I want.

The Sorting Hat was placed on Victoria's head. It stayed silent for a moment before chuckling almost to itself, "You already know what house you are meant to go into. You are convinced that you must be there and I think you would fit well there. Therefore, you shall be placed into... Slytherin!"

The Slytherin table cheered loudly.  

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:33 pm
My name is Celeste Winterfire. People say I'm a shy, sweet, innocent girl who finds it hard to make friends due to shyness. Any true friends I do meet, I will proudly be loyal to and defend them even if I end up getting hurt in the process.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:45 pm
Remy_LaCross
My name is Celeste Winterfire. People say I'm a shy, sweet, innocent girl who finds it hard to make friends due to shyness. Any true friends I do meet, I will proudly be loyal to and defend them even if I end up getting hurt in the process.

The Sorting hat pondered for a quick moment. "Hmmm, the shyness and sweetness of you personality would definitely be suited for Hufflepuff. But your loyalty is like no other. A tough decision indeed......but it would be best to put you in Hufflepuff!

The Hufflepuff table cheered with joy as they welcomed their new member.  

c h o c o l a t-s

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:51 pm
c h o c o l a t f o l i e
Remy_LaCross

The Sorting hat pondered for a quick moment. "Hmmm, the shyness and sweetness of you personality would definitely be suited for Hufflepuff. But your loyalty is like no other. A tough decision indeed......but it would be best to put you in Hufflepuff!

The Hufflepuff table cheered with joy as they welcomed their new member.

Celeste let out a breath and her whole body relaxed. She smiled a bit and joined the Hufflepuff table, looking around.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:05 pm
My name is Spike Marsters.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm friendly and loyal. I tend to slack off in my schoolwork. I also tend to forgive easily and enjoy a prank or two.  

The Gentlemon

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:08 pm
Azrael Herzagoth
My name is Spike Marsters.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm friendly and loyal. I tend to slack off in my schoolwork. I also tend to forgive easily and enjoy a prank or two.

As soon the Sorting Hat was placed on his head, it began talking. "Friendly and loyal. Forgiveness. These are qualities of a Hufflepuff. Your heart is true." The Sorting Hat then shouted, "Hufflepuff!".  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff