Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:54 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara made an x with her hand across her heart. "Oh, cross my heart and hope to die. This is so freaking wizard." She let Shelby go and sat back down, leaning in close. "Christmas you say? My da said he would get me a Firebolt for Christmas. Maybe he's getting me a new one. Tell me about them. I need to know."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:07 pm
Șɦεʅɓʏ Ƚʏии Gαȿϼαɾ User Image
I'm a Ғɪɾȿϯ ʏεαɾ in Gɾʏϝϝɪиɗσɾ, and proud of it!
Ɖεϯεɾɱɪиαϯɪσи and Ͼυɾɪσȿɪϯʏ are my most interesting traits.
I seek Ⱥɗѵεиϯυɾε and Ғɾɪεиɗȿћɪϼ more than anything.

"Probably, it's going to be fantastic! It's the Firebolt Two, it's going to be sleeker and faster than then original. It is capable of going from nought to one hundred and seventy miles per hour in ten seconds and they added a anti-jinx varnish. Also they used Ivy wood instead of Ash for better control. Just a few tweaks compared to the original but it still has the old features." Shelby explained then took a sip of her pumpkin juice.

"Though sometime next year they will release a brand new one. My father hasn't revealed the name yet but he says during testing it's been exceeding over one hundred and ninety miles per hour in ten seconds, almost hitting two hundred!" She said letting her excitement get the best of her.

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:13 pm

Tammy sipped from her pumpkin juice, listening very closely to what she was saying. After she finished, Tamara seemed very excited. "That sounds totally wizard. I don't know what else to say."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:27 pm

Shelby nodded and smiled to her as she gathered food on her fork and took a bite. Once she was finished chewing she swallowed it then put down her fork and wiped her mouth with a napkin.

"It's great, it's going to be the next top seller. I bet I could get you a great deal on one before it hits the shops. My father always does special offers to his closest clients. Like many of the International Quidditch teams have already placed an advanced order. If you would like I could send my father a few owls to see if I could get you an advanced order, hows that sound?" Shelby whispered the offer to her. It was rather rare of her to make offers like this, she usually doesn't want to get mixed up in her fathers business but she would do anything for a friend.

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Tamara's eyes widened and dropped her fork. "That would be incredible! I should send an owl to my dad and tell him about that. He claims he's not going to get me one, but he wants me to make the Quidditch team and I can't do that without my own broom and I realize I'm rambling." She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, then opened them a few moments later. "Sorry, I tend to get excited easily."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Shelby laughed a little as she listened to Tamara ramble then explain her reason why.

"It's alright, it happens. I ramble a lot too. And you should send him an owl, just tell him that my father put your name on the advanced orders list and that he's getting a great deal." She explained as she took another sip of the goblet of pumpkin juice. As she swallowed she pushed her plate to the side and placed her arms on the table.

"So you said you wanted to make the Quidditch team? I was hoping to try-out myself. There will be no way they will be able to resist not having us on the team once we get the new Firebolts." Shelby said happily as she imagined the feeling of playing the game she dreamed of playing for years.

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:29 pm

Tamara nodded and took another sip of pumpkin juice, having calmed down a great deal from her previous flip out. "Yeah, plus it's in my blood. My dad was seeker when he played and my mom was a chaser. I'm pretty good at whalloping people with balls, so I'm gonna try out for Beater."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:40 pm

"Very cool, if it's in your blood then I bet you will have no trouble with tryouts. I'm going to tryout for the Keeper, I've been told that I have my fathers reflexes and he was a Keeper too. So hopefully I can follow in his footsteps." Shelby said smiling to Tamara. She then looked around the Gryffindor table, it looked pretty vacant. Where did everyone go? She thought as she turned her attention back to Tamara.

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:49 pm

She picked up her surface thoughts about everyone being gone and finally noticed it herself. "I think everyone went to bed. We oughta head up to the common room."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:34 pm

"Alright, sounds good to me. I am getting a bit tired. Shelby said as she rubbed her eyes gently while she got up from the table and began walking toward Entrance Hall.

~Going to the Gryffindor Common Room~

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Tamara got up from the table as well and followed Shelby out of the Great Hall, heading to the common room.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image
Ashleigh Cardon
a gryffindor first year

Ashleigh had been sitting silently at the gryffindor table as others came and left. Soon She finished up eating and headed up to the common room to find where he bed was.

User Image
User Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

LollyxBeans

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:52 pm
User Image rєєgιє ∂o yoυ вєℓιєvє ιη мągιc?User Image User Image User Image

Mortified from her run in with (more like in to) the caretaker, Reigan was stiff and red-faced as she made her way to an empty place at the table, the candy she had found stowed safely away in her bag. She could see the surly man up at the head table, but didn't dare approach him. Not only did he look like he ate first years for breakfast, but he was currently conversing with a woman she was pretty sure was the Librarian. Best not to give him more of a reason to hate her...Hell, she'd already knocked him over.

She supposed she would have to return the candy, though sugary treats were her favorites. She wasn't a thief, and she didn't want to make an enemy out of one of the staff. Certainly not the caretaker, who could very well make her life miserable. At home, Reigan was known for getting herself into a veritable mountain of mischief, though it wasn't always her fault.

She quickly scooped herself up a plate of food and a drink, nervously trying not to draw attention to herself. She didn't need him to see her and get angry.
But would he even recognize her? Perhaps not. Even so, she would feel safer if there were other students. So, she looked up and down the length of the table, trying to find someone she could talk to or otherwise busy herself with. Maybe, even if he did notice her, he wouldn't bother her if she was with someone else.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am brave..
I am intelligent..

Ϛofia Ӎarie Ϛharp

I am sneaky..
I am reckless

╔══════════════╗

Sofia made her way to an empty place at the Gryffindor table. She began to eat, and finished quickly. She headed to the Gryffindor common room.

╚══════════════╝

I can believe..
I am funny..

User Image

I am chivalrous..
I am Gryffindor!

i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs

Timid Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Music of the Heart

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:45 pm
══════════════════════════════════════════

aryn aiohansen

══════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

♦ If you never try ...
...you'll never fail ...
... you'll never succeed ...
... so it's always worth a shot. ♦

Taryn looked at the delicious food and licked her lips. She said a quick prayer and then started with some Iced Tea. It tasted cold and refreshing. Then she took an omelet and then ate it all. A few biscuits later, she was full and decided to arrive early in her classrooms, just in case.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces