Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-X-_snow_witch_ -X-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:20 am
User Image
(First year)
User Image

Scarlet looked at the new girl that sat down, but knew she was just has shy as she was about three years ago. A friend taught her that if you talk, someone would most likely reply. So she tried and it worked, therefore she got less shy. Perhaps she could help this girl get over her shyness, even a little bit. She looked over at the cat, Vicent. “I love cats.” She said. “I have Snow Owl, his name is Seppen.” She said, smiling back.

She did not laugh when the letter exploded in front of Cosette and Dante. She felt bad that they had to get rid of such muck. “I can help you get that out afterwards I am sure.” She offered. “I am sure the one of the teachers have a spell they can use.” She added, not really sure what the substance was. She could go to the library and look it up, but it would be faster with a spell. She was not used to that much magic, but she assumed it could be done. She saw another girl sit down at the table. “Good evening.” She said. Then looked back at Cosette and Dante, trying to think how to get the muck out.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:43 am
[Oh man that's classic! XD]

User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon rose an eyebrow in thought as he considered the question, "Defence against the dark arts. I like duels. I watched mother practice her dueling. What about you?" Daemon broke off as a paper plane and black orb darted past his head. "Sonofa-!" He swung his head up as he heard Danny's voice, swinging his head around tot he Ravenclaw table then frowned. Where had the black orb gone....? He twisted slowly to the pair sat across from him. "Oh wow..." He whispered under his breath. "D..Danny." He replied to jackyll, face impassive, "One of the new Ravenclaws. A proud Werewolf." he was trying hard to act natural as if a orb of black soot hadn't attacked his house mates. "I'm Daemon," he addressed the new female."  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:00 pm
User Image"same here. that is the class I am most exited for as well." he said as he smiled at him, "that and flying. My brothers have taught me a few simple tricks on how to control broomsticks." He was glad that the other girl enjoyed cats as well and when the new girl sat down he also introduced himself, "Jackyll." he said and bowed his head slightly. He than looked back at Dameon, "Do you have any siblings?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:09 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon's head shook once att he question. "No. No-one. Yourself?"  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:13 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette squeaked when the paper airplane came shooting down at her, ducking and holding her hands up to protect her head. When the thing] exploded, she was frozen for a moment, stunned by it. She looked around, and noticed that not only were she and Dante covered in soot...

But her doll was too.

Her eyes narrowed. Someone was going to pay dearly for this. She closed her eyes, and counted to ten. When she was sure she was controlled enough, she opened her eyes, and turned to Daemon, a smile on her face. When Dante was finished, she spoke.
"That was a very impressive piece of magic. How did you manage it? It was very creative, I don't think I've ever heard of something like that before." she said calmly, sounding impressed. When Scarlet spoke, she turned to face the helpful girl. "Ah, thank you. I'm not sure if I can brush all of this off, but..." She stood, and brushed off what she could of the ash. "Rather excellent timing, don't you think, Dante? The thing appeared as I was talking about Ashes! And of course, I'll show her to you when we go to the common room." she laughed. She appeared to be completely at ease, not at all offended. Inwardly, she was positively livid.

When Daemon explained who had done it, she turned back to him.
"It's clear why he's in Ravenclaw, then. A most engenious device...I'll have to ask him how he did it..."

So...A werewolf? Perhaps she could use that. At least she knew the name of her attacker, and she was quite prepared to begin planning.

No one got away with harming her dolls. Especially the new one her sister had given her.

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:20 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon leapt at the chance to improve some relations in house. "I can introduce you to him if you wish." He wanted to be atleast tollerable in the house. If he was to be disliked, he wanted atleast a civil dislike. He glanced at the soot covered doll and his eye twitched slightly. "Oh it got your doll too?" He passed over several napkins from his own side, "If you're quick you may catch it. Or maybe a house elf is around? They 're slaves for a reason right?"  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

-X-_snow_witch_ -X-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image
User Image
(First year)

Scarlet looked over at Cosette. “The house else should be able to help.” She agreed with Daemon. “They would know a lot more then I would.” She added. She was surprised how calm she acted and wondered if she was just covering up that she was pissed, or she was just covering up. She figured that she would find out sooner or later, she did share a house with her and figured they would be around each other a lot. She looked at her plate, which was now almost empty since she had not served herself that much. She took another bite, now full. She normally had a bigger appetite, but since she was shy around people she just met, she was uncomfortable; therefore she did not feel like eating.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:17 pm
"Really?" he was slightly shocked. He listed to their conversation abut the house elves and just smirked. His brothers told him all the jokes they had played on the house elves. He than looked at Cosett, "I agree the house elves are here to help you with that sort of stuff." he looked down at his sleeping kitten. He picked up a spoon and took one of the cups of ice cream and began to dig into it.  

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:25 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon nodded to Jackyll, "Yes. He's proud of it too."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:30 pm
"I always wondered what it was like to be an only child. " he said thoughtfully. He looked at Dameon and asked, "Why do you think Slytherin's have a bad reputation?"  

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:46 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon shrugged, "Couldn't tell you ause I have no idea what having a sibling feels like." He lowered his head, eyes closing. "We're feared because we aren't afraid to do anything that has to be done to reach our protential. Nobility empowers us, not hinders. Knowledge pushes us forwards, not holds us to it. Loyalty is born from blood and knowledge, light and dark, not by being friendly and whiny."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:23 pm
He nodded his head. He sure did love that description. "I agree with you 100 percent. I cant wait to wipe out the others and have Slytherin win the house cup. With our knowledge and my cunning ways we will surely defeated the other houses." He smirked widely, "I can't wait to start making trouble." he said quietly.  

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-X-_snow_witch_ -X-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image
(First year)

Scarlet smiled at the description of Slytherins. That sounded like her. She reached for a preserved cup chocolate ice cream that had brownie chunks, and fudge. She took a bite. Chocolate, it was her favorite dessert.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image

Charon wasn't thrilled when the sorting hat called his house. He knew he would be in Slytherin, it wasn't going any other way. Thumbs hooked in his belt loops, and his snake curled lightly around his neck he walked over to the table and looked it over, humming lightly. Seeing a seat next to a pretty girl in red he paused. "Is this seat taken, miss? If not I'd love to seat next to you." Charon asked his voice sounding soft but with a playful smile on his face.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

((VT accepted me that's why I'm not in the sorting))

((Slight editing, this is why one should not type when drozy and talking on the phone. Apparently I can't multi task, nor speak my own language. Sorry!)0  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

-X-_snow_witch_ -X-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:15 pm
((What, which girl does your charater want to sit to?))  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff