Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Music of the Heart

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:22 pm
══════════════════════════════════════════

aryn aiohansen

User Image

♦ If you never try ...
...you'll never fail ...
... you'll never succeed ...
... so it's always worth a shot. ♦

Taryn noticed a girl nearby that was writing something. She watched in awe at the quill and how it moved, but after a few seconds, she sharply turned her gaze away. It was rude to stare, her well-mannered father used to say. Her gaze instead focused on another some other girls, talking about a map. It was probably some magic map. Taryn knew nothing of these things because she was raised as an ordinary human - or as the others called it, Muggle. Her gaze turned back to the other girl who was writing before. Now she was simply staring out of one of the tower's windows. John, the eldest of her half brothers, would of liked her, because of her appearance, of course. She stood up and walked over to her. "Hey."She said.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:49 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara finished showing Sam her map and got up. She folded up her map and headed for the Fat Lady's portrait hole. She waved bye to Sam and crawled through the hole.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

niarbyl

Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:33 am
User Image

C h a r l o t t e H a r t
{ I'm Half Veela ,Watch me dance before your eyes, Don't worry if your Mesmerized. }
{ Love me Yet? }

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        Charlotte tried to seem interested in the Sunny Day, but it was hard not to Just get up and cry. For some reason her heart felt sunken. Suddenly she turned around as Sam spoke to her. "Hi" She said, Literally with no Expression in her voice. She wished Sam would leave. She wanted her to walk away. She felt releived when she went back to Tammy. This school was cool, but she couldn't wait until all everyone was thinking about was classes. Obviously all the First Years would be amazed by the classes. Charlotte wasn't so interested as when she was ten she had started Beaxbatons school for Girls,but Hogwarts had much nicer people in it. She was Really glad she was put in Gryffindor. It seemed to be the best House. Everyone, as she had heard, in Slytherin was mean and unhappy. She couldn't believe none of them were Half-blood. She sighed and Quickly looked up as another Girl came up to her and said 'Hello'. Why wouldn't they just leave her alone already? Thought this Girl she had never seen before and the effort of making friends seemed to win this battle. "Hi" She said for the second time in 10 minutes. She didn't want to ignore the girl but didn't want to really talk either. So she looked out of the window again. Making sure to take glances at the girl just to make sure that she knew she was listening.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

(( Switching to Common room. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:01 pm
Music of the Heart

aryn aiohansen

User Image

♦ If you never try ...
...you'll never fail ...

"How did you do that with your quill?".She asked, looking at it on the table. Taryn suddenly wished she didn't say that, because she was just a first-year and she didn't really want to bother the upperclassmen, that if this girl was one of course.

Music of the Heart

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

niarbyl

Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image

{ I'm Half Veela ,Watch me dance before your eyes, Don't worry if your Mesmerized. }
{ Love me Yet? }

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        Charlotte looked out of the Window again. Her Heart felt sunken once more. Her stomach grumbled, She hadn't Eaten much. This Girl seemed to be interested alot in Magic. Had she not ever seen a Quick Quill? She sighed. "Magic" She said. "Its a Quick text Quill." This girl must be Muggle Born. To never see one of the most common wizardry tools? She forced a smile as not to seem unfriendly. She but her lip. I wish she'd leave me alone... She thought. It was true she wished she was the only one in the World right now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:27 pm

aryn aiohansen

User Image

♦ If you never try ...
...you'll never fail ...

Taryn's toes twisted uncomfortably. She felt like a teacher asking a simple question."Sorry for disturbing you." She said quickly as she looked down. She couldn't help but get the feeling that she didn't belong here. She wished classes would start this very moment, because she wanted to know magic and be like the others..

Music of the Heart

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

niarbyl

Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:50 pm
User Image

{ Love me Yet? }

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        Charlotte felt a Pang of Guilt. If she was a Muggle Born she would never know about magic in the first place. She sighed not wanting to be nice or anything. "Look, I'm sorry" She said She put her hand on the Girls shoulder. "If your Muggle Born I can show you around" She felt as if she was being rude, but there was no other way of putting it. Maybe it wouldn't seem like an insult or anything. Hopfully she would like to see around.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:13 pm

aryn aiohansen

User Image

♦ If you never try ...
...you'll never fail ...

Taryn thought for a moment. She thought that I was muggle-born? Well her father was certainly not a wizard and her step mother wasn't like that either, but she was still a mom to her so she guessed she kinda was muggle born. Not really, but she didn't really feel like explaining."That would be nice."Taryn said, smiling a little.

Music of the Heart

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Tamara walked into the Gryffindor Common room and yawned loudly, carrying a notebook tucked under her arm. She walked over to the fireplace and looked at the fire. Then she sat down in the chair facing the fireplace. Within moments she was curled up on the chair, soundly asleep. The book was wedged firmly underneath her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image

{ Love me Yet? }

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        Charlotte smiled for Real. Her face lit up. She didn't know exactly what was so great Really, but exploring with a new friend seemed good. Exploring was a serious hobbie to people like Charlotte. Although she might seem dull and boring at first she was a lovely person to know. "Great" She Said. "I'm Charlotte By the way." She then grabbed the Girls Hand and seemed to Drag straight out of the Common Room. She bid the Fat Lady goodbye and Made her way down the Corridor.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

(( Next post in the 7th floor Corridor. ))  

niarbyl

Capitalist

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:05 pm

The first thing Tamara saw when she woke up was the fire burning almost directly in front of her. During her sleep, she must have slipped off the chair and almost put her head in the fire. She sat up and realized she didn't have her notebook with the map she's been making. Frantic, she looked all around her, thinking it must have fallen into the fire. As she was about to fight the fire to see, she thought to look at the chair. Sitting on the chair like it belonged there was her notebook. She chuckled. Still a bit tired, I guess, she thought to herself. Then, she yawned. Stretching, she stood up and looked at the clock. Good, I didn't miss dinner, she thought as she started towards the Great Hall.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image

xxxxxx Samantha Eliza Jones ☠ ☠
Nicknames? Sam or Liza

I'm not afraid of heights...
I'm not afraid of the dark...
I'm not afraid of being loved...

Sam sighed after she was once again left alone. Standing up she went up to the girls dorm room put her book and pencil back into her trunk. Walking back down to the common room she made her way towards the door and glanced out the window. Letting out a soft sigh she turned her head back towards the door and walked out of the common room not really having a particular place in mind to go to.

...I'm afraid of falling.
...I'm afraid of what's in it
...I'm afraid of not being loved back

User Image User Image User Image User Image

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Tamara ran ahead of Shelby to the portrait of the Fat Lady and looked at her. "Ya know, it's mean for you to be known as the Fat Lady. You've got very nice hair too. Maybe we should call you the Pretty Lady." The Fat Lady chuckled and smiled to Tamara. "Well, that's very nice of you young lady, but that's how I'm known as. It's simply a fact of life." Tamara clicked her tongue and shrugged. "Well, I don't think it's right."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
{♠ My name is Tanisa Astor.
I wanted to be in Slytherin.
Instead, I'm in Gryffindor.
Intrigued yet? ♠}

Tanisa pushed past the girl conversing with the portrait before the Fat Lady could say anything, giving the password with a huff. "Mimbulus Mimbletonia," she said, and flung the portrait wide so she could enter into the room beyond it.

The first thing she noticed about the common room was that it was bursting with red and gold. Holding back her urge to vomit, she took a deep breath and turned her gaze to another part of the room - any other part of the room. Her eyes nearly bleeding from the vibrant colors around her, she studied the only window in the room, feeling more claustrophobic than she ever had before. She went to stand next to it, in need of the fresh air outside of its pane, and shoved it open, letting the cool breeze soothe her jumbled feelings.

The Hat had placed her in the wrong House - it was the only thing on her mind. If nothing else, she was a Slytherin, or at the very least, a Ravenclaw. But no, it had to put her in a House altogether different - there was nothing laid back about Gryffindors. Nothing slowly calculating or cautious about them. They were the courageous bunch, the vivacious ones. Tanisa was sure that she was neither of those things.

Sighing, she rested her chin on the window pane and rubbed the tattoo on her left wrist out of habit. Daring a look behind her, she nearly
did vomit, but managed to turn back to the window and stare out it once again. Her gaze found the moon. "I hate it here already," she whispered to the night, and took in a deep breath of chilled air. "But maybe it'll get better in the morning..." she said to herself, but that reassurance fell short.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:04 am
Șɦεʅɓʏ Ƚʏии Gαȿϼαɾ User Image
I'm a Ғɪɾȿϯ ʏεαɾ in Gɾʏϝϝɪиɗσɾ, and proud of it!
Ɖεϯεɾɱɪиαϯɪσи and Ͼυɾɪσȿɪϯʏ are my most interesting traits.
I seek Ⱥɗѵεиϯυɾε and Ғɾɪεиɗȿћɪϼ more than anything.

"Well that was just rude, she could have said excuse me." Shelby said bluntly as she caught up with Tamara. She looked to the portrait and smiled to the Fat Lady and gave her a little wave then walked into the common room. She let her eyes wander a bit. It was very beautiful, so welcoming and comfy. If immediately felt like home to Shelby.

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff