Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Hufflepuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova_Cattus

Mythical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:16 am
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rutam rushed to the side of her bed to let Fera-gemma out. The large kitten, who was almost the size of the half-kneazle that Katrina had, bounded out of her confinment and onto the bed; glaring at Rue before stretching and proceeding to groom herself. "I'm sorry Fera, the sorting and feast took longer than I thought it would." The feline merely sniffed and ignored her. Rue rose up and smiled to her roomates, paying compliments where they were due. "This is Fera-gemma, also a half-kneazle. Can you believe she's only a kitten still? She's as tall as George there!" She laughed, and began to get ready for bed. "I hope that tomorrow is a good day.", Rue said as she lay down and fell asleep in minutes.

Waking up to find half of the girls gone already, Rutam rushed to get ready for class. "Bye Fera, be good while I'm in class!" She called back to her half awake cat who was still snoozing on her pillow.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

(( Since I've missed so much already, I'm just going to post it all tonight & be done with it. Posting in Defense Against the Dark Arts after this. ))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image

where; dormitoriesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; no onexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; pain and fear

SongsOutfit

Jane screamed and fell hard on the ground at an awkward angle. She writhed in pain, her long dark hair falling over her eyes. The sky above her was dark with night, the air outside was cold. She breathed sharply, it felt like her chest wouldn't expand. Her bare shoulders dug into the cold grass, her body twisted and tensed, pain filled her entire body and brain.

White blinding pain filled her, she couldn't even put coherent thoughts together. Jane looked up and could barely see. There was a dark figure above her, someone cloaked. She couldn't make out a face but underneath the hood saw the faintest hint of a smile. The figure put out a wand once again. "Hello again Jane" A familiar voice said from the figure. Pain filled her once again.

Jane awoke covered in cold sweat, her head pounded. She fell against her soft bed and breathed deeply. The same nightmare again. At least it was only her this time. Many similar dreams had come but each time with others along with her. It seemed almost anyone and everyone she cared about. And always the same figure but she couldn't figure who it was. She somehow knew them but how she hadn't the slightest.

After a few moments she got out of her bed knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep again. Her small feet touched the cold floor and she reached for her white ballet shoes and slipped them on. She threw on her black silk robe and pushed the braid over her shoulder. Jane took off out of the dormitories.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:59 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // First Year // Girl's Dorm // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Hufflepuff Girls
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tired
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Bedtime, lovely.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide entered the first year dorm room quietly, immediately finding her bed, with her trunk at the foot and Dracula's cage sitting on top. She smiled and opened the gate, letting the kitten out, scratching behind his ears. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a little scrap of chicken she'd saved from dinner for him. He accepted the treat, mewling at her, and then curled into a ball on her bed to eat it. She turned away and opened her trunk, deciding that she'd unpack later. Right now, she just wanted to go to bed. She smiled widely when she looked inside her trunk, not at all surprised that her mother, in her infinite wisdom, had folded her pajamas and placed them on top of the trunk. She pulled them out and changed quickly before falling into her bed. She was asleep almost instantly, Dracula curled up against her leg. She hadn't even pulled the covers over herself.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparrow eventually grew tired of looking at all of the plants in the common room and would head up to sleep. She saved Kenda from the carrier and hugged the short haired half-kneazle against her chest. Kenda's ears went back, there were other cats in the room and Sparrow had left her in that box for FAR too long. Kenda growled as Sparrow set her down on their bed. "I know- you're mad at me? How about some chicken?" Kenda would snatch the offered meat from Sparrow's hand, tearing into it with relish. It was far better than any of the kibbled food she had to snack on.
While Kenda ate, Sparrow would organize her possessions. Taking advantage of the shelf above her bed she'd set out small shimmering trinkets from home and set her books up in order. She sighed, setting up a unmoving photo of herself and her aunt- then one of her parents. She liked the non magical photos, moving portraits were creepy. Sparrow yawned, changed to pajamas then taking her pigtails out and brushing her hair. This always took so long. Kenda purred contently beginning to groom.
Both the small girl and her pet would curl up together on top of the sheets. It was too warm to sleep under them. Sparrow pulled her knees to her chest and sighed softly, "Now I lay me down to sleep...."  

Astra_Senpai

Beloved Dabbler

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather entered the dorm quietly. A few students were sleeping already. She walked over to her bed in the far corner and dug through her trunk. She liked this bed because it was hardly ever noticed, just how she liked to be. Finding her pajamas, a blanket, and her iPod, Heather quickly went to the bathroom to change. When she emerged, she tippoed across the floor back to her bed. Perched on the headboard was her barn owl, Fukuro. His golden eyes watched his owner. Heather took a bag out of her trunk and took out a tiny, dead mouse. "Here ya go, buddy. Dinner." she said, tossing the mouse to the owl. He caught it expertly, and began to eat it. Heather petted his head. "Good boy, Fukuro." she said. Then she quietly went back down to the Common Room.
[Exit to Common Room]

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:39 am
User Image
Veronica quietly entered the Girl's Dormitory, not wanting to wake up any of the other female Hufflepuffs. She tiptoed around until she found her trunk which had been placed at the end of her bed. Veronica set her wand on her bedside table and then carefully searched through her trunk for her pyjamas. She changed quickly and then crawled into bed. She let out a small sigh and smiled contentedly. This is going to be awesome! She thought, before drifting into a dreamless sleep.
User Image

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:49 am
User Image
Veronica woke up and got out of bed. My first day of classes! She thought excitedly. She hurriedly got ready for the day, grabbed her bag and wand and left the dormitory.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:36 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
User Image

Pureblood

Nell walked up the stairs to the girl's dormitory and found the bed with her trunk already placed in front of along with Henry's cage and Soot's as well. She plucked her hamster from her pocket and placed him inside his home as well as feeding him some of the walnut bread from dinner. Soot was up in the owlry getting acquainted with her living space, she needed to remind herself to visit both him and to attach a letter for back home. Nell went into the showers to wash and change into her pj's before undoing and and coming out her hair into it's natural curly state before slipping into bed and falling asleep.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
What I'm wearing: PJ'sWho's she with: Other girlsLocation: Hufflepuff Girl's DormitoryThoughts: Wow, it's so cozy!

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Astra_Senpai

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Sparrow sighed, she's pulled all the curtains on her bed closed but the small glowing light on her shelf gave her plenty to see by. She'd written her aunt and had sent it along to her, but no reply had come just yet. What if Aunt Juila was upset? What if her parents... what if they were upset with her? She pulled her knees to her chest. Kenda had been so mean lately- she was covered in the scratches to prove it. What if- she threw herself down onto her mattress and flailed her arms, her wand waving wildly in her left hand.
Why in the world did that motion make her feel better? Was it that she wasn't as busy as she used to be with the shop? Was it that she wasn't preoccupied with helping gardening? OH what was this feeling? Was she homesick already? Could it really be that? She gave a tiny frustrated shrill and flailed again. Kenda hissed loudly and sat outside of the bed. The fawn colored half-kneazle began to groom in frustration.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:24 am

User Image

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// ℌufflepuff////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese walked into the girl's dorm, not knowing which bed was hers. She finally found one... with all her stuff on it! "Miya! Are you okay?" she whisperd to her himilayan cat. She meowed back happily. Anneliese smiled and opened one of her bags, taking out cat food and putting it in a bowl. She opened up Miya's cage, the cat gently walking out jumping on the floor. Anneliese put the bowl down on the floor, the cat eating hungrily. "Now stay here Miya, I'm going to shower and brush my teeth." she whispered to the cat. Miya just purred. Anneliese went to the showers and took one, putting on her pajamas and brushing her teeth. She walked back to her cute kitty, finding Miya curled up on her pillow. Anneliese smiled taking her suitcase and putting it under her bed along with Miya's crate. She pulled the covers back, disturbing Miya. Anneliese laye down pulling the covers to her shoulder. Miya got off her pillow and layed beside Anneliese, purring. Ann smiled in her sleep and put one arm around her soft cat.

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Tired
With // Hufflepuff girls
Location // Hufflepuff Girl's Dorm
Theme // Lullaby

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Astra_Senpai

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sparrow moved a few things around in her trunk, making space for the small box by her side. Kenda purred and rubbed against the trunk. Sparrow sighed softly, "It doesn't seem like anything bad. It likes candy... so it couldn't be. Right, Kenda?" The feline meowed back- whatever you say child, just pet me when you're done.
Sparrow gently set the small box into the corner of the trunk, it shook as if in protest and she very carefully opened it and fed it another lemon candy. Closing both lids and locking her trunk, Sparrow picked up Kenda, hopped onto her bed and commenced the petting of a lifetime. Kenda was most certainly happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:08 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Common Room Hufflepuff Girls Dormitory

Chloe walked up the stairs to the dorm room and walking inside. There were beds in a circle just waiting for them all. A grey tabby cat sat on one of the beds with a trunk in front of hit with Chloe's initials. "Hey there Whiskers," Chloe said walking over to her bed and picking up her pet cat. "Meow." the cat spoke looking up at her owner.

"Rose I hope you like cats. This is Whiskers, Whiskers this is my new friend Rose." Chloe said with a smile as she introduced her feline and friend. The cat looked over at Rose from Chloe's arms blinking a few times before rubbing against her girl.

With: Rose

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Hufflepuff ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose smiled at the cat and petted her. "I do, cats are nice. But I didn't think of bringing any animals with me." She said and then brought out a Violin case, and a little Violin case. Just to show her. "These were the Violins I was talking about, you can look at them is you want." She said as she went threw her trunk and got out a night gown.

[[OOC: ]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:03 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Girls Dormitory

Whiskers purred as Rose petted her. She always did like attention. "Me and Whiskers couldn't wait to come here so I couldn't leave her behind." she told Rose. Chloe looked over at the Violin cases as she walked over. Opening the cases to see them as they laid on the bed she was amazed. "Wow these are really nice. You must take really good care of them." she said looking over at Rose. "I sure wish I knew how to play." she added. They sure were nice instruments.

With: Rose

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:44 am
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Hufflepuff ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose put on her night gown, and put her hear on the bed, and put on a bracelet. Then she picked up the big one. "Do you want to hear?" She asked and tilted her head to the side. She didn't mind playing. She liked to do it. "And you can still learn how to play a instrument, your still young." She said and smiled softly.

[[OOC: ]]

((Wearing))

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items