Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Gryffindor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image
~Remy Verity Bleiddiaid~
First Year Gryffindor
User Image
User Image
Remy practically jumped out of her bed. She quickly changed her clothes and got ready, then she ran to the Defense Against the Dark Arts Class.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:38 am
Kori made her way up the spiral staircase and into the dorm room. She looked around at everybody and everything. She noticed her trunk was at the foot of one of the beds and her cat, Atremis, was laying on her bed curled up in a ball. She walked over to her bed to pet him. She didn't really say much to anyone. Kori is a bit of a shy girl.

"Well, better get comfy Artemis. We're gonna be here for awhile."  

Inui Envy

5,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin walked up the stairs and walked to the bed with her stuff. It was the perfect place to, right next to the window. She picked up Wise's cage and set it on the four-poster bed. "Hey there, how're doing?" She asked, slipping her finger in between the bars, petting the white feathers carefully. Caitlin knelt down beside her trunk, unlocking the buckles. She pulled her pajamas out and changed quickly. She put her slippers on and pulled her wand from her cloak before putting her clothes back into her trunk. Caitlin went back to the door way, bounding down the stairs to the common room.
OOC: Outfit in the picture.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:58 pm
User Image

OoC: (())

Raiden yawned and searched around for her bed. She found it and immediately dumped her Quidditch equipment onto it. She realized that she hadn’t even bothered to unpack yet so what better time than now would there be to do that?

Opening the latches on her trunk she began to take out her stuff, which her mother had helped her pack up neatly. First she pinned up her soccer posters and banner onto the wall next to her bed. Next she pulled out her knitting supplies and set them on her bedside table. She had finished knitting her Gryffindor scarf and was now working on a beanie.

Raiden kicked her soccer ball out from under her bed and set it up neatly with her Quidditch equipment. Finally she pulled out her big old fluffy Elephant stuffed animal, named Killer, which she still couldn’t sleep without. She was still just eleven, come on give her a break.

Once she was finished she turned back around and walked back into the common room.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:17 pm
Charlotte Leavold
Me
First Year Gryffindor
11 Years old~ Single~ Adventuring, what are you doing?
***************~~~```***************``~~~*************
Charlotte Leavold walking in to the dorms, a large Bengal cat in her arms. Timidly she looked around the room, spotting her trunk she walked up to a large four poster bed in the corner. Setting the cat down she started to unpack. She checked to make sure her lovely Viola had not been damaged at any point during her trip here. Everything looked fine. Aoife, the cat, Meowed curiously before curling up and falling asleep on one of the pillows. When Charlotte was done unpacking she looked around the room. She didn't know anyone there, every face was strange and new to her.
"I wonder If I'll make friends soon" She said to Aoife. Seeing that the cat was in no mood to talk she sat down on the foot of the bed. There were some girls in the room but most had gone down to the common room.

***********~-____-~************

~~Out of Character- ~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~User Image~~~~~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:57 pm
♫ Feeling: Surprised
♫ Company: Gryffindors
♫ What I'm thinking: I'm tired.
♫ What am I doing; Going to the Common Room.
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin trudged up the stairs, walking slowly to the familar bed by the window. She plopped onto her bed and sighed. She rolled onto her stomach and opened her trunk. She pulled out her pajamas and changed into them. Caitlin grabbed a blanket, her iPod, and her wand and went downstairs to the common room.

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:58 am
Charlotte Leavold
Me
First Year Gryffindor
11 Years old~ Single~ Adventuring, what are you doing?
***************~~~```***************``~~~*************

Charlotte sat her books down on her trunk. She flopped down on to the bed and yawned before sitting back up and garbing her potions book. Aoife curled up beside her and with one hand the girl stroked the cat.

***********~-____-~************

~~Out of Character-   ~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~User Image~~~~~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:25 am
izatanna_zatarai

((Please do not post in the roleplaying areas until you have signed the rules. created a character, had that character accepted, and then sorted.))  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:47 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked up the stairs to the girls dorms and flopped on her bed. She rolled over and dressed in her cozy pajamas, before flopping again. Her warm blankets enveloped her, and she was happy to be back. She held her small crochet turtle in her hand, and remembered fondly her first day as a Hawthorn. Maybe she should change her surname? She shrugged and munched a chocolate frog she pulled from her robe pocket. She looked the picture of happiness there, cuddled in her covers and such.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:21 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Third Year, Gryffindor

Yawning, a petite silhouette hobbled in her fluffy house shoes and clutching a firm pillow out of the bathroom and into the dormitories, Cersei glanced around, yawning as she adjusted the pair of sunglasses that was always on her head. She never left her room without a pair of sunglasses, even if it was dark. Some bodies were already humming softly asleep, while some, like Remy, was still awake. As quietly as she could, Cersei skipped over to Remy’s bed and nearly jumped right on top of her as fast as she could. ”Boo!” Cersei whispered loudly, trying her hardest not to wake the other students in the process. Grinning, she sat upright on the edge of Remy’s bed and poked her with her Batman pillow. ”Heya, what’s up? I saw you out in the try outs, you were brilliant,” Cersei giggled as she winked at Remy.

Thinking back, she couldn’t help but remember how, last year, it was Caitlin that Cersei spoke to most (which, wasn’t a lot at all, really.) But after what happened at the sorting feast with Sam, she had half a mind to go get her jacket back from Cait. But… she didn’t want her to tell Sam that.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Girls Dorms
---------- with Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:33 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ heard Cersei coming, thanks to keen ears. "Hiya Cersei!" she said, smiling. She laid her chocolate on her bedside table and grinned. "Thanks! I did my best! In fact, I didn't really try-out! I more or less told off the firsties!" she said with a bubbly giggle. She was really happy that Cersei was fast becoming a friend. Her cheeks were a pale pink, and her eyes were glowing in the dark. Her long curls drifted lazily around her face and shoulders.

Wearing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:55 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Third Year, Gryffindor

Cersei giggled alongside Remy enthusiastically, she crossed her legs under her as she brought long fingers to her lips to hide her laughter, a habit she never really noticed before. Tucking several stray strands of hair behind her ear, she couldn’t stop laughing. ”Heheh! I know, and that was the best bloody part, too!

“Aaah, it’s so nice to finally not be a first or second year, oh, but Merlin, I can’t wait till we’re older! We’ll practically get to run the school when we are.”
Cersei laughed again, sighing wistfully as she leaned back and rested both hands on the bed. ”Sooooo! Valentine’s day is coming up! Any idea what you’re going to do??

“I’m thinking about going to Hogsmeade, I think? I dunno, I can’t decide.”
She shrugged her shoulders, after all, she didn’t have anyone that interested her that didn’t already have a girlfriend. Why was it so hard for her to just say no sometimes?

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Girls Dorms
---------- with Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:53 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled at Cersei. "I am too! We're right in the middle!" she said happily. She heard the bit about Valentine's Day and blushed brightly. "I-I don't know..." she said quietly. Sam would be snogging Caitlin, Dhyl would have Heather... Maybe... "Maybe we can hang out? I don't have any plans with my couple-y friends, because I don't want to be a third-wheel..." she said with a half-smile. She ran her fingers through her soft hair and looked at the beautiful girl in front of her. "Wait... Beautiful? That's a weird thing to think about a girl..."

Wearing

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items