Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"He's fine, he says the other Slytherins are a bit weird, but he's having a good time. Oh yeah, on the next full moon, you can come with me if you want." Danny said smiling lightly as he stretched in the seat.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image

"I'll probably follow you to the forest but I doubt the teacher would permit me into it after you. Then again I could always try to. I could probably find a spell or two to help me." Xenos said with a smile. He'd love to follow Danny when he was turned but he highly doubted the teacher would think of it so fondly. Maybe Tamara would have an idea for that one. He'd have to ask her. "But I'm glad to hear your friend is settling in nicely. Slytherins are odd in general but some actually can be somewhat decent. Hopefully your friend doesn't fall to the classic Slytherin sigma."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:03 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Haha, I can probably get you out there at the same time as me, it shouldn't be that hard." Danny said thoughtfully has he considered how he could get him out there.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image

"We'll see about that. After all the full moon isn't for a couple of weeks correct? So we've got time to devise a plan." Xenos answered after a moment. He wasn't entirely sure what it would be but he knew he'd come up with something. Sighing lightly when nothing immediately jumped to mind, Xenos rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Until then...who knows." He said with a smile.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Yeah, that is true. I am positive we can come up with something!" Danny said smiling brightly and leaned back in the chair in thought.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image

"I'm absolutely certain myself. Now I don't know about you but I wish to unpack. So if you'll excuse me I'm heading up to the dorm now. I'll see you later. I might come back down later if not I'll see you all in the morning." Xenos said a sleeply smile on his face. Standing he nodded at Danny and headed towards the dorm staircase.

((sorry I don't know what to do with him right now, so if you wish to follow your welcome too.))

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Crahi was quite happy that Hikari gone over to the first but now she was feeling kinda bored herself. Xenos and the werewolf seemed to having a very interesting conversation. So she flew over and and landed on Xenos's shoulder. "Why not use Okami?"

((You type too fast))
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:52 pm
User Image

Xenos had been coming back down the stairs when Crahi came over to him. He was a little startled at first before he chuckled. "Well looks like I came back down at the right time. Now what do you mean why not use Okami?" He asked smiling. It hadn't taken long to write down all that he had wanted to so the second year came back down to the common room. "Hikari? Are you alright?"

((sorry! here, Xenos shall come back down.))  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari who was still sitting with the first smiled when she heard Xenos call to her "I'm good. I hate big crowed so the feast was not really my favorite part of the night." she admitted.Crahi cawed happily and continued where she had left off. "Okami would be your line of defense if you go to the forest to be with Danny when he transforms. A wolf agents a Werewolf."

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image

Xenos made a small humming sound as he thought coming back down and over towards an arm chair near the window he'd been sitting in. Flopping in it he swung his legs over the arm and leaned his back against the other arm. "That might work. Okami would make certain that if anything goes wrong I don't end up dead...or a werewolf myself. It would be nice to know he's there. So yes if he'd like to come, it would be a welcome addition. Thank you." He said after a moment or two of thought. Reaching up he pet Crahi under her beak, a smile on his face again.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Hmmm..." Danny said somewhat awkwardly to Hikari, he was never good around girls near his age, he didn't know why, but it was that way. He turned away from Hikari to look at Crahi, "Well we still have time before the next full moon, so we should just plan on.." Danny said looking at Crahi.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari nodded at Xenos and Danny then returned her full attention back at the girl.Crahi squawked in joy as Xenos pet her her eyes closed. He had found her favorite spot. After a moment she opened an eye to study Danny with. As a human he seemed harmless enough. "How long have been a werewolf?" She cowed. She still partially distracted by the petting.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Huh, oh...lets see..I'm eleven now, so it's been 6 years since I first became a werewolf." Danny said brightly to the bird as she was being petted.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image

"Six years? Wow, I'm impressed that you've had it that long and keep such a happy demener about it." Xenos said honestly impressed with that bit. It would be hard to do that. Personally he didn't know if he could do it himself. But having people there to help you probably would make it easier. "So we have Okami to keep me from being mauled by something in the forest but what about getting me out there? I can't search the library till tomorrow, so anyone got any off the head ideas?"

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Really? It's not that hard to keep a good demeanor about it. I know that there isn't a cure for it, and probably won't be one in my life-time, so I think it's better to just live with it, thanks to the wolfsbane potion, I can at least know that I won't hurt anybody or turn anyone else into a werewolf. Acceptance really helps, but that's just me." Danny said smiling lightly as he stretched a bit more. "By the way, I will be in control with the help of the wolfsbane potion anyway, so I can protect you too." He added, smiling a bit more.

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff