Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:35 pm
User Image

Dante really liked how the Slytherin common room looked. To his standards it was comfortable.

((Im not feeling good so my posts may be short))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:19 pm
User Image

Charon followed the other first years into the common room and whistled. Oh yeah he was going to like it here. If memory served then they were below the lake. Sweetness. Looking over he saw Dante and made his way over. "Try not to look so thrilled there, Dante. Relax a little maybe crack a smile." Charon said as he flopped into a near by armchair. "Be niccce, Charon. Not need to be rude." Etheris hissed at him in a slightly scolding tone. "I am being niccce, Etherisss."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image

Dante chuckled darkly at Charon's comment. "I sssmile but only when I feel like it." he hissed in parsel tongue back. Maestro slid off his shoulders and onto the arm of the chair. "It issss very nicccce to ssssee you again misssss Etherisssssssss" he said bowing again. Dante chuckled again as he lightly pet his head. "I believe my ssssnake issss in love with yourssss" he hissed and received a glare from Maestro.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image
User Image
(First year)

Scarlet looked at the two boys that came to the common room. She sat up looking over at them. “It is nice here, is it not?” She asked, pleased where she was staying. Then she stood up, walking over to the door that went to the girls’ dormitories. She ran over to where her owl was, that had been delivered there, and put her arm up. Seppen, her snow owl, stepped on her arm. She then walked back to the common room, sitting back down on the couch. “This is my owl, Seppen.” She said simply.

User Image

-X-_snow_witch_ -X-

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image

"Hello miss scarlet" Dante said switching back to english. He then turned to look at her owl. "You have a lovely owl. What an interesting name. Where did you find such a name?" He said smiling at Seppen. Maestro was still preoccupied with Etheris.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image
User Image
(First year)

Scarlet smiled. “Hello Dante. Thank you.” She said regarding to the comment. “The name means ‘snowflake.’” She said, and then added. “It is Japanese.” She said. She looked at the snaked which seemed to be preoccupied with each other.

User Image

-X-_snow_witch_ -X-

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

"It is very unique." he said looking over the owl. "You are most welcome"he added. "Maestro has fallen for Etheris, Charon's snake" he said laughing lightly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

He walked inside of the Common room and noticed Dante talking to another Slytherin. He went and sat down on one of the couches edges and stroked his cat,Vincent.  

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image

Charon let out a laugh. Dante was like him, that he hadn't expected. "Apparently. Etherisss play niccce alright? No biting." Charon said softly petting his snake. "I alwaysss play niccce. It'ssss you we have to worry about" Etheris hissed back. Chuckling again he was quiet when the girl came forward speaking to Dante. "A beautiful owl for a beautiful girl. Did I hear Dante correctly, your name is Scarlet? I'm Charon Gaunt. Please to meet you miss." Charon said smiling at her.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image

"my my here only a few minutes and flirting already are we"
Dante laughed. "It will be niccccce having another who sssspeaksssss parssssel tongue around" he hissesd to Charon in parsel tongue.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image

"I can't help it. She's pretty why not compliment her on it?" Charon answer with a smile. He liked to be playful in that manner. His father told him that he was scared of the day Charon hit puberty but until then it was harmless fun. "Yes it will be. I haven't met another like myself before." He agreed softly the smile still on his face.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image

"Likewisssse" he hissed in response.
((sorry for the single sentence..im tired...))

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette returned from the Girl's dormitory carrying her cat instead of her doll. She looked around, then found Dante and Charon talking to Scarlet. She overheard him speaking in parseltongue, and raised an eyebrow. This could be interesting.

But she left that alone for the time being and walked over to join them.
"Dante, Charon, Scarlet," she began to get their attention, "Meet my cat, Ashes. Isn't she adorable? Charon, let me give you the same warning I gave Dante: if your snake harms her, things will become most unpleasant for you. If you promise she won't be harmed, I'll let you pet her."

It was a bit cold in the common room, but bearable. She was just afraid of how cold it must be in the winter. Hopefully there would be a warm fire in the fireplace. As she waited for their responses, Cosette took the opportunity to look around. The room was green and silver, the furnishing tasteful and elegant. She wondered who had decorated it, and if this was still the same furniture from when Hogwarts had first been built. A thought occured to her: these were the same chairs that the Dark Lord and his followers had once sat in, perhaps even Salazar Slytherin himself had! Amazement and awe filled her, as she looked around again, reverently this time.

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image

Charon looked up when spoken too and his eyes got several sizes larger. "Charon dear, breathe. It'ssss alright." Etheris hissed a moment to late. A yelp left Charon when he saw the cat and he ended up scrabbling over the back of his chair. "Keep that thing away from me!" He said quickly half stumbling over the words. He hated cats, loathed them completely. To be honest if you could get into the source of the matter he was actually terrified of the beasts.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

Dante stood there for a moment then began to erupt in laughter. "Please do not tell me you are afraid of cats Charon dear" he said mimicing Etheris. He reatched over and scratched Ashes on her head. "My so soft, how do you keep her fur like that?" he said as he continued to pet her.

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces