Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply Horror Rp
Circus of Madness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image

Ivy puts on her costume (lol just to remind you she was immune she is just acting) "my stage name is poisin ivy" "im proud we finnaly caught this one she will be perfect" she claps because she is proud  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:32 am

Alexander: http://fav.me/d1gk3w6

You know that I love you boy, hot like Mexico, rejoice

Alexander had a suspicion, she was a little too willing to join. She was also too high functioning. "Of course..." he said with a crazed smile, "that's a wonderful stage name!"

At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

(sorry for late replies I have loads of other rps that I have to do).  

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

sweetcheeks147
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:33 am
User Image
Kris walks over to a person on the floor and drags him backstage."I can't belive I missed it.."She grumbles.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:35 am

He looked back at her, "you need to stop being so late!" He nearly yelled, "and I mean it! Don't be late anymore, or else." He sneered at the last part in warning.

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:49 am
Ivy needed to think of a act for the show "what should i do as an act" ivy asks the other girls " i dont know" Cirqe de freak said while walking on her hand she wasnt shownign off thats how she walked most the time  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:55 am
User Image
she shuged "You act like I meant to miss my favorite part"she mumbled as she went to drag another person.  

sweetcheeks147
Crew

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:01 am

He rolled his eyes, "it is your fault that you obviously can't remember the time." He said coldly to her. "Do I need to give you an alarm clock or something?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:03 am
Cirqe de freak grabs a group of people and just has funIvy grabs two girls who where mean and the gossip typ "i'll be back" in the next room you here swear words thrats screaming blood splatterign every where and ivys comes back withs alittle bloods on her "i tried not to get dirty"  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:06 am
Lizbeth kicks open the door and sighs happily breathing heavily holding her hand to her chest. "i...i think im in love!" she sighed happily and looking up the man walking out of the room wounded and smiling.

He put an arm around her and kissed her cheek smearing blood over his lips then waved to the rest of them. "sup?"
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:10 am
"i remember that happened to me once i fell in love but ended up killing him" she giggles in a twisited way she was so weird befor she joined the freakshow she was crazy"so i still dont know what i should do come on guys help me out" she says pleading to her now fello freaks  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:13 am
User Image

Elena, known as 'Lily' on stage was warming up her splits on one of the lower aerial hoops...

((I did actual aerial hoop for two years ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:14 am
Lizbeth shrugged and stared up at Tommy rubbing his chest.

Tommy frowned. "what can you do?" he held Lizbeth to him.  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:14 am

Freakshow just stared at the man. "Lizbeth what have we talked about falling in love with the non-talented ones?" He asked her sarcastically.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:18 am
"b-but you see he is talented!!" she clinging to him. "he can do fire tricks watch!"

Tommy did a quick demonstration by spitting in his hand, then rubbing his hands together and snapping them making them burst into flames but it didnt burn him.

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:18 am
"trapis but two people already do that knife throwing but your holding the knife thrower in your arms i can sword swallow.."  
Horror Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff