Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply romance Rp
school of love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:39 pm
Gabby was hoping that they would actually play music but instead she tried to teach a song to us but we didn't play it.
]User Image
Gabby thought to herself ''how boring'' then she rolled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:01 pm
Russell was bored with his part, so he packed up his violin and stood up with his things. The instructor looked at him with a glare, but Russell grinned, "I came to this class to play music. Give us sheet music so that we can play."  

Meroko-chii

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:07 pm
The class was given sheet music and they all got excited...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:09 pm
Ivy sits in music the teacher tells them to sing twinkle twinkle little start she thinks to her self really twinkle twinkle REALLY she is a good singer but she is to embressed to tell anyone  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:17 pm
Russell sat back down, biting his lower lip. He had an excuse to leave the classroom, but he just had to open his mouth. 'I'll be needing a smoke after this.....' he muttered under his breath, taking his violin back out. He prepared his instrument, glancing at the sheet music that was just given to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:23 pm
It turns out that the teacher was in a Titantic phase, so they were doing 'my heart will go on' from the movie... Elena was given the lead flutist's role and she started out the song..  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:28 pm
Russell held his violin, his chin placed gently on top with his bow set. He looked out of the corner of his eye to the lovely girl playing the flute. He smiled softly before the strings came in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:29 pm
ivy here our hearts will go onand starts singing it loudly and the orcastra room hers her singing along with the music every one else in the music room stays quite and listens to her sing when the song ends she relises the she was singing and her face turns a dark shade of red  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:39 pm
She hardly messed up in the song, but by the time she was able to breathe, she gasped some breaths before playing again at her next cue.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:46 pm
Russell made one slight mistake, but it was also because he hasn't played violin in months. When the strings stopped, he saw that the blonde flutist had to play. He admired her beauty, but what are the odds of him, a rebel, to get with someone that looks so goody goody like her.  

Meroko-chii

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:50 pm
The song ended with one last note she had to hold for quite a long time... The bell rang and she placed her flute back in it's case.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:52 pm
Russell placed his bow and violin back in its case before grabbing his things and approaching the blonde girl, "Hi there. You played very well in that song....What's your name?" he asked her with a slight smirk on his face.  

Meroko-chii

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:54 pm
when th song ened ivys face was red and she gots her stuff and ran out of class embarressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:57 pm
"Oh... thank you..." She blushed a light pink. "I thought I messed up a little but... I'm Elena..."  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:01 pm
"Well, no one gets it perfect on the first try and I think the teacher did a good job on picking you. My name is Russell. Pleasure to meet you." he stood up straight, "I'm new to this school and I'm not used to the routine here...would you like to have lunch with me, Elena? I mean, I don't know anyone else." he winked at her with a grin on his face.  
romance Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff