Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout 3

Back to Guilds

The Original Fallout 3 Guild. 

Tags: Fallout, fallout 3, vault boy, vault, original 

Reply Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP
The Capital Wasteland {Fallout 3 RP} [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mom Should Have Swallowed

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:47 am
((I can change my faction if you guys want, my character is always the same in fallout rps, thats why he's a scavenger))

""Oh wow, thanks, I didn't see him coming. I'm just traveling around the wasteland trading with wanderers and settlements. Is there anything you may need?" Maverick opens a sack to show various item from chems to clothing "You don't have any shotgun shells or Magnum ammo do you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:47 am
((Sorry. I didn't know that so many people chose Scavenger.))

Vincent walked along the streets of Bigtown and finally reached his destination, the town merchant.
"Did you get them?" The Merchant said and leaned over his small table in the house to the west.
"Yeah. I got it." Vincent said and fished out the Frag Mines from Noboru's pouch. "There it is. Ten Frag Mines. Still in working condition." Vincent said. "Now. Where's my 150 Caps?" Vincent said and approached the Merchant.
"He-here they are." The Merchant said and put a pile of Caps on the table.
"It's been good doing business with you, sir." Vincent said with a grin and put the caps in his Dog's pouch. Vincent then walked across the bridge that led out of Bigtown.  

Rockin Beans

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:37 pm
((XD lol. I just find it rather hilarious, I mean, I expected some people to grab Outcasts or Brotherhood members, or even Mercs. Last time I posted this RP (yes, it is a re-post) half the game was all Raiders XD))

The Tri-Beam laser rifle in Tory's hand sputters and then clicks, already in bad condition, Tory's random firing had broken it.

The guard of Tenpenny tower spoke over the intercom harshly, speaking down to Maverick, as most people in Tenpenny tower did to anyone not in Tenpenny tower. "What do you want?"

Vraila laughed wickedly as she and her Raiding party walked from Megaton and started on their way to Tenpenny tower. She had left most of her forces still at Megaton, Tenpenny Security didn't have enough to stop her and even a few of her raiders. Besides, she happened to know a few angry ghouls that would be glad to help her take out the tower. She just wanted Burke for herself, that b*****d was going to see why her sword was called the DeathCleaver.

Laila frowned softly and sat in the old Diner in Grayditch, looking at her portable radio before her, listening to Tri-Wolf.

"Heyo wastelanders! Hope you're listening to this! I got reports of a raiding party from Megaton on the move towards the south west, where they headed? My guess is Tenpenny tower, because that crazy b***h Vraila's leading them, huge sword and all. I'd say stay outta the way of those guys, if ya know what's good for ya."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:11 pm
Tory heads down stairs to the jail cells and looks at the 50 year old woman. "Your red right?" Asked Tory. "Captured by Super Muties again huh? Wheres your other friend he dead?" Asked Tory.  

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:21 pm
((Having a mostly all raider RP was pretty chaotic huh?))

"Did you not hear what I said?" Maverick says a little annoyed "I'm here to trade, get some more ammo for my guns, and possibly see a doctor I have a gash on my chest from a ghoul"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:50 pm
The security guard responded harshly, "So what? I don't care what happened to you, outsiders are trouble."

Red looked up at Tory with old eyes, she sighed, "Don't taunt me. Shorty already escaped, sneaky b*****d, he couldn't get the lock on this damn thing." She said, pointing to the jail cell's lock. "Care to help an old doctor out?"  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:56 pm
"Alright i dont have that much skill in lockpicking but i'll see what i can do." Said Tory trying to picklock the Jail cell. Tory tries to picklock the Jail cell but failed. "Well i could try to hack the Terminal." Said Tory. Tory noticed the Terminal didn't need to be hacked. "Good relief thought i needed too." Said Tory as he unlocked the Jail cell.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:07 pm
"Oh come on, you sure some caps won't change your mind?" Maverick shakes a handfull of caps to the intercom "And plus, I'm not trying to live here anything, just to trade"  

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:10 pm
Tory picks up a plan on top of the desk. "Hmm.." Tory then opens the jail door. "C'mon Red lets go." Said Tory opening the door and heads for Big Town.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:06 pm
Red nodded and stepped out of the cell, grabbing a .32 pistol from the desk and loading it with ammo from her pockets. She nodded to Tory and followed after him.

"Hm...fair enough, come on then. But don't cause any trouble!" The security guard said as the gates opened, and he quickly took the caps Maverick had offered.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:18 am
"I'm not going to cause trouble or anything, just seeing what the residents have to trade" Maverick steps into Tennpenny Tower and immediately goes to the medics office "Hey Doc, think you can fix me up?" Maverick opens his jacket to show the gash still bleeding "I got attacked by some Ghouls and a Reaver."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:27 am
Tory and Red finally came back to Big Town and Tory immediatly went over to his Brahmin. "I'm heading on over to GNR i'm sure Tri-Wolf may want this info for the Good fight." Said Tory packing up. "Hope you guys have a good day." Says Tory heading on over to GNR.  

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:29 am
"The Doctor examined Maverick's wounds and frowned, "You have the proper...ah...payment for my services?" He asked.

Red just smiled at Tory, "He probably already knows. Somehow....that man has ears and eyes everywhere in the wasteland."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:44 am
"He knows about the plans i picked up?" Asked Tory with a questioned face.  

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces