Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply Sci-fi Rp
Space Pirates (alternate universe) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:56 pm
Shelly sigh and got out of her waitress outfit. She put on her regular skin tight pants, jacket, and boots her chest forever covered with the robotic utensils used to keep her alive. She walked out waving goodbye to Sia and Ali. She winked at Ali and wet out to the deck.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:30 pm
SeigoSempai
A small shuttle docked on the planet, not far from where Varis was. (Imperial Shuttle. loll) A man stepped out, if he could be called a man.. He was larger and taller than any human, almost reaching eight feet in height. A small cyclindrical object was strapped to his side-belt.

(There you got Drac. Varis can find him..)

Varis looked over at the ship and the eing that stepped out of it and approached him as though he were just a man like any other. "Hello there I know who you are sir." He said not bowing any part of him.  

Draconic Fire The Cruel
Vice Captain

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:53 am
'Then you know what I'm capable of.' He said, his tone gravely. At last someone with the balls to defy him, interesting. Perhaps he could be of some use to him. In a second the saber was up, ignited and held close to the boys head.

'Then tell me... Why should I let you live.' He said, though he had seen the boy's eyes widen at the sight of his laser sword (Sorry if that seems like slight godmodding)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:47 am
Hami was in his ship heading towards the water planet when he saw the death star. great, and here I was only to get supplies.well better continue on then otherwise we wont last a day out here. he kept towards the planet but also keeping an eye on the ship.  

zodiacmaster231

Draconic Fire The Cruel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:22 pm
SeigoSempai
'Then you know what I'm capable of.' He said, his tone gravely. At last someone with the balls to defy him, interesting. Perhaps he could be of some use to him. In a second the saber was up, ignited and held close to the boys head.

'Then tell me... Why should I let you live.' He said, though he had seen the boy's eyes widen at the sight of his laser sword (Sorry if that seems like slight godmodding)

((Only slightly his eyes were not meant to widen Seigo))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:33 am
(Dude.... I'm just saying, Anyones eyes would widen at a laser sword an inch away from killing you. lol.)  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:18 am
As hami's ship was going into the atmosphere the death star noticed them and started firing."tch, alright jack get us in on the other side of the planet then go to the landing point." he told his pilot.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:29 am
He saw the firing from the landing pad and pressed a button on his wrist.

'Cease fire. All gunners are to be executed when I return.' He said. They now had thier orders, someone would pay for disobeying him.  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Draconic Fire The Cruel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:33 am
SeigoSempai
(Dude.... I'm just saying, Anyones eyes would widen at a laser sword an inch away from killing you. lol.)

((Eh either way.))
Varis' eye widened slightly at the laser sword not due to the fact it was at his face but that it was a controlled beam of pure energy. He smiled as he gained control again. "Yes sir I do I know your a violent sadistic marauder of the stars from a different time and dimension." He said motioning to the stars never taking his eyes off of the man in front of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:42 am
He smiled slightly and pressed the button on the cylinder, the laser dissipating. 'Good. You are a mercenary correct?' He asked.  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:44 am
Hami noticed that the ship had stopped firing on them. "Huh, why did they...whatever let's just get our stuff and get out of here." he said to jack as they landed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:11 am
zodiacmaster231
As hami's ship was going into the atmosphere the death star noticed them and started firing."tch, alright jack get us in on the other side of the planet then go to the landing point." he told his pilot.

(umm dude this isn't star wars)  

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:20 am
(Celt. Its my guy's ship lol. And its just sitting there for now, i don't know why he said it fired... You did approve it remmeber.....)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:52 am
Cry of the Celts
zodiacmaster231

(umm dude this isn't star wars)

(thats what i was thinking wtf you guys i thought this was about pirates D" smile  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:58 am
( space pirates...)  
Sci-fi Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff