Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply Vampire Rp
The Vampire RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:27 pm
Gabby woke up,she reached her phone and called 911.
The ambulance took her to the hospital..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:39 pm
Tobi smiled happy to know he wasnt alone. i can hear you.

Minx was throw into a small room. There was a desk and a chair on each side. It was an interrogation room. A man sat at the desk smoking a cigarette and drinking coffee. She shook her her and stood up.  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:15 pm
Thank god... um... you're not one of those freaky scientists right?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:24 pm
dont be silly he chuckled. im just another vampire stuck in this crazy place. where are we?

Minx was interrogated for hours but didnt tell him much. She wasnt hungry and didnt feel like being punished for killing him so she behaved mostly.  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:25 pm
Some government facility... I guess they snuck into my home during the day and captured me when I woke up...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:11 pm
That's horrible.. they got me when i was out with my maker,,, i dont know where she is now but shes close. he looked down feeling bad about leaving her in the first place.  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:17 pm
She nods to herself.... I hear them coming... with one of their horrible tests...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:34 pm
Tobi frowned a bit worried. w-what do you mean?  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:37 pm
This isn't good... this really isn't good... Marissa's door opened and the two scientists wheeled in a tray of surgical tools, shots and infusions...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:25 am
Tobi growled and started banging on the wall and screaming. "NO! YOU CANT DO THIS DONT YOU TOUCH HER!!!" He punched and beat on the wall until he just gave up and went to the window hitting on it. He heard some one laugh and that just pissed him off more. He took a deep breath like he had in the car and pushed all his energy into one hit, he punched the window and it shattered leaving glass and blood on his knuckles. He glared at the man who looked in charge and remembered his face. "im going to kill you..." he said softly.  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:34 pm
Amelia heard the shattering of glass and the scent of blood linger in the air. Her pupils became smaller as she coughed uncontrollably. "Check on her, something isn't right." One of the men walked into her room, leaving the door open. Amelia quickly dodged him and ran out, looking down the hallways before running.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:59 pm
By now the scientists had had him moved to a cell and wrapped up in silver. He was getting used to the pain now and it was slightly relaxing. He started humming a song his mother would sing him whenever he hurt himself or cried.  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:33 pm
Marrissa hissed as a strange purple liquid was injected into her arm.... Nothing happened... until the scientists left... That's when she started screaming..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:57 pm
Tobi heard her scream and struggled and groaned unable to move. are you ok!? he tried to reach her hoping she could hear.  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:00 pm
N-no... Marrissa hissed in her mind, her screaming dying down after awhile, only to start again as her veins were glowing purple as well as her eyes... Her body contorted in a painful way...  
Vampire Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff