Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:01 am
Professor O' Flyn gave a small smile as she replied, "Interesting would be one word to describe the up coming year. I predict that the it will be full of excitement and great challenges to all. Well at least that is what my crystal ball says for now. Not to worry Eleanor, I am sure you will have lots of students to come see you as well as plenty of seconds who want to take your class."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:08 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor's smile widened. "Well, good! I've already planned up everything for third years!" she chuckled, taking a sip of pumpkin juice.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:54 pm
There are things that not even I wish to remember…

Linda Bella

The Headmistress stepped up to her podium, looking down at it and holding it on both sides. The owl in front of it spread its wings, calling attention to all the students, "Students," her voice rang throughout the hall, demanding silence and attention, "This year, we witnessed the true struggle between all the houses. But I would like to congratulate Sakato Yagami, Levana Asphodel, Lucy Bonks, Ariana Knethell, John Mason, Nevin Asphodel, Cyrus Eli Keaton, Charon Gaunt, Daemon Sadi, Dante Prince, Cosette Aurelie Prewitt, and Christopher Kinsley for achieving their Flying Certificate," Linda nodded to each of the students, "Congratulations," Linda's voice rose through the hall.

"I would also like to congratulate Mr. Keaton and Mr. Aspodel on their excellent improvement in Charms. 5 points each," the Headmistress continued through cheers, "For pushing through even though quite busy, Ms. Radcliffe and Ms. Oliver will both receive 5 points each," Linda took a breath and continued, "For being the quietest house, Ravenclaw will be award 10 house points. That leaves Gryffindor with a total of 310 points, Ravenclaw with a total of 245, Hufflepuff with a total of 245, and..."

Linda Bella waved her wand in the air, and a trophy appeared in the air, etched with the house name in the silver of the cup, "Slytherin with a total of 365 points! Congratulations Slytherin!"

…My past is littered with broken memories.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image
{ Professor Icarus Skylar }
Quidditch Referee and Flying Instructor

User Image

Icarus jumped up from his seat so fast that the chair fell behind him. He cheered and clapped his hands. He was so proud of his Slytherins. Icarus could hardly contain his joy. Last year, Slytherin had struggled and grown quiet. This year, Slytherin rose up and destroyed the other houses.

He felt empowered and glanced over at Anya and, with a smile, mouthed the words:
"Beat ya,"

User Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya smirked at Skylar's excitement and shook her head, obviously in amusement. She looked at him cheered and mouthed, Next year. Then she started clapping, wish ushered the rest of her house to do so.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya strolled into the Great Hall and took her seat at the Head of Ravenclaw House. She brushed a lock of red hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear, the let out a heavy sigh. Her usually pale skin was a light tan color and she looked rather relaxed. She had, after all, spent most of her summer lounging in Greece, taking in the sunlight and lovely Greek cuisine. She had even met a few Greek wizards and discussed the finer points of Wizard-Muggle relations. Now, back to work. She gently removed a piece of fuzz from her black dress and sat calmly, awaiting the arrival of the students.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image
Professor Maurice Sheridan

Maurice walked into the Great Hall, wearing a robe he had just recently purchased from a shop in Diagon Alley and issued a heavy sigh. This was the first time returning to the Great Hall since he graduated oh so many years ago. He looked around and remembered all the times he'd spent here. With a heavy sigh, he walked up to the Staff Table and located his seat. A new teacher for the year, he expected the Headmistress to give him a little introduction, but nothing too spectacular.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:19 pm

User Image
☽Professor Rea Septima☾
User Image
User Image

Rea stepped into the Great Hall, memory of another first resonating as she walked forward. Her sensible heeled boots clicking as the folds of her robe flapped, yet her mind was somewhere. It was on a night where she had been wearing soft soled black loafers, a black knee-length skirt, and a robe that seem to swamp her despite being fitted to her. So much has changed, she thought as she walked up the steps to the staff table.I wonder if I will be able to watch all the student who step up here change...as mine did. I wonder how they felt...

Walking around she spot two other teacher who were already there. One she knew already as the head of Ravenclaw House. She felt the normal hesitation she felt when thinking of greeting people. In the end, she decide to give him a warm smile and wave. Before turning her attention back to choosing her seat. Slipping to one seat, she let out a deep breath. There was nothing like the view from up here. Looking out over the hall, she thought I can see why our teachers seemed to see most trouble before it started. You can see a good amount of the Great Hall from up here.

User Image
☽Arithmancy☾☽Ravenclaw☾
User Image

Mellow Magpie

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Florence walked into the Great Hall, and rushed rapidly to the Staff Table, a soft smile on her face. First dinner in Hogwarts, how exciting! She didn't know what to do exactly, it was her first day here, and if she doesn't know what to do, she becomes clumsy and mumbles shyly. She sank into a seat and sighed heavily. She was already missed her sweet beloved, Tristan.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:24 pm
{Marguerite, Maurice is new, brought on this year... >.> He wouldn't have been walking the halls yet.}  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:40 pm
{Wait, I thought teachers came in early? Since that what they do in real schools...}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:42 pm
{Not much earlier. "Mad Eye Moody" arrived after the students did. Then again, that was cause Barty Crouch Jr. ambushed him, but still.}  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:44 pm
{Don't worry I can change. I just made the assumption, since it what I know of teachers arriving for school.}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:46 pm
(( I've got a theory! That's it's a demon! A dancing demon, neh, something isn't right there... Head of Houses and other teachers shoo the older students to the Great Hall, and wait down for the first years to come. ))  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:55 pm
{Once I had time to think it over...I think it is a good idea. We could go out into the Entrance courtyard. I've secretly been dieing to use that thread. It just seems so cool, I don't know why.
Are we allowed to do that?}  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces