Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Sixth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:26 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She watched him go, suddenly feeling very light headed and woozy. She glided over towards the bathroom where Lucy was, almost as if on auto-pilot. She poked her head into the bathroom. "Hey, Lu, you in here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:18 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy was humming a verse We Will Rock You silently, and stood up once Tamara arrived.
"Yeah, I'm-in here." she smiled enthusiastically as she picked up Pan, threw him on her shoulder and skipped to Tamara.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:19 pm

Her head still felt really light and her cheeks were still flushed, and when Lucy arrived, Tamara sighed heavily. "So, uh, not very interesting, I know... So, uh, the fifth floor is boring except for the Prefect's Bathroom but the door is locked. On the fourth is a secret passage to the Prefect's Bathroom if you wanna sneak in."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:30 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image

Lucy thought about it, then simply shrugged.
"Is there anything else interesting in the Fourth Floor?", she asked, "Otherwise, we could just get to the Third." she breathed heavily as Pan climbed up her shoulder in interest.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:58 pm

"Um...fourth floor..." It was apparent she was still really lightheaded. She leaned against the wall and rubbed her head. "No, not really. The third floor has a passage that I haven't tried yet."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:24 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image

Lu smiled excitedly at Tamara, and spoke again, joy echoing inside her voice.
"Then we should have a look at it!" she suggested. Pan nodded apprehensively.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:32 pm

She rubbed her temples and gave Lucy a weak chuckle, a little revitalized by her excitement about the passage."Okay, let's go then. I think this one doesn't need a password. It's just... hardish to find."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:12 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image

Lucy nodded, took Tamara rapidly by the arm and dashed to the Third Floor, unable to control her enthusiasm. Pan dug his claws into Lu's shoulder as she skipped down the stairs.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Tamara had been crying hard since leaving Professor Lupinous' office, more upset with herself at being weak than at the Professor for what he said. He was right, after all. Her father had killed a lot of people and it didn't phase him like this. It wasn't just that, though. It was the whole ordeal that had her plagued with these night terrors. Now wandering aimlessly through the sixth floor crying, Tammy realized she didn't know where she was. Still sobbing, she walked to a windowsill behind the drapes and curled up there. She lay there crying, praying that no one came past to hear her tears.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler was walking back up towards Gryffindor Tower, his Nimbus 2500 over his shoulder, He walked down the sixth floor corridor, pausing when he heard the sound of crying. "Hello?" he said quietly. Maybe Myrtle's up here he thought, heading towards the sound. Pulling back the tapestry he saw, not the ghost who haunted the second floor girls bathroom, but Tamara. "Tamara!" he said "Are you ok?" he asked sitting down next to her and placed his hand on her back. He saw she was obviously distraught and decided against leaving her. "Let it out Tamara, I won't tell anyone" he said quietly.

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Tamara was lost in her own world, sobbing her eyes out while her mind raced through its own inner torment. She didn't hear Tyler when he questioned the crying or when he said her name and asked her if she was alright. It was when he touched her that she reacted. She jumped and screamed. Her eyes were wild for only a second until she recognized Tyler's face. "Oh Merlin! Tyler you scared me," she said weakly, her eyes dropping to the stone of the windowsill. Her hope that no one discovered her was shattered. "I.... I'm fine... actually," she said, almost in a whisper. She couldn't even find the strength or energy to make her lie believable. You're pathetic. You're weak. You'll never be like your father. You don't deserve to be related to him. You. Are. Nothing. that voice rang out in her head. It spoke in her voice and looked like her, but it wasn't. This her was able to talk. This her wasn't afraid.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:57 pm
User Image

Tyler watched Tamara. "It's ok Tamara" he said. "Let it out I wont tell anyone" he said. He knew she probably felt worse now he had found her but he couldn't change anything.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Tamara looked at Tyler, tears still streaming down her face. She really wanted to talk to to him, to tell him what was wrong but she couldn't find the words. Because you're weak, the voice in her head said again. You are pathetic. You can't even tell your friends what's happening. She wanted to stop the voice, to find out what was wrong with her and stop it. But.. she couldn't. She grabbed her head without thinking and bashed it into the stone wall. Get out of my head! she screamed to herself. Rearing back again, she bashed her head into the wall again, tears running down her face. She pulled her head back a third time, intending to smack her head against the wall again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image

Tyler rubbed Tamara's back as she cried. Suddenly she grabbed her head and hit it against the wall. In shock Tyler did not stop her when she went to do it a second time. Coming to his senses he grabbed her and pulled her back. Yanking her away from the walls, he pulled her to the middle of the corridor away from anything she can hurt herself with. "Calm down!" he said loudly "There's no bloody reason to hurt yourself!" he said.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:19 pm

She made a small surprised noise when Tyler pulled her away from the wall and out of the alcove. She had completely forgotten that he was there. Her eyes still puffy red and streaming, she looked at him bewildered for a second, then threw her arms around him and cried. After a decent cry, she pulled back and looked at him. "I can't... I can't... do this... any of this... anymore. I'm... I'm a f...f...failure... I can't beat it... I can't... I can't..." She started to cry again, collapsing to the floor in a crumpled mess. She continued to mumble "I can't..."  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff