Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fifth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:52 pm
[Thanks Tah.
Sorry Light. -shuffles off sadly- She tolded me off. sad ]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:53 pm
{But... but.... Okay Dae, let's go up to the Sixth floor and have our own mushy moment with no interruptions. -_-}  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:19 pm
((sure about that? twisted ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:50 pm
User Image

Dante flinched as Xenos hugged him. "I...I am not" he muffled into his shirt. Dante thought that it couldn't any more embarrasing that it already was and so, still crying he hugged him back. It was an odd feeling, being hugged, it was something that really he had not gotten before. Even from his sister. "I do think of you as a friend, I just....didn't want you to see my neck....god Im being pathetic arn't I?" he said with a slight laugh. He turned his head to look at Charon who looked very worried,"Im ok..Charon" he said smiling slightly.

((all I have to say is LOL))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image

Charon smiled lightly at Dante when he spoke to him. He nodded lightly tucking his hands in his pants. The mood in the hall had changed signifcally. The Ravenclaw that Dante had been speaking about in the common room seemed to be a good guy.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

"Yes you are. One second your aloof the next your crying." Xenos said with a light chuckle when the other hugged him back. "No you're not pathetic. You forget we're just kids and there's no shame in showing your emotions. I'm glad to know you consider me a friend." He continued still hugging him. "After all you're one of the most interesting people I've met. I'd hate to lose you as one." Xenos finished pulling back a little to look at the Slytherin. Using his sleeve he wiped some of the remaining tears from the boys face.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:19 am
User Image

Dante smiled lightly as he batted away Xenos' hand. Slowly he stood himself up. "I feel like such a girl" he said trying to make a joke. He was still violently shaking and he worried that he wouldn't be able to walk. "Thank you Xenos, again" he laughed lightly. "I suppose I'll see you next year?" he said nodding. "I hope....that you have a good break" he said his voice fading a little as his mind thought of going home.
With a nod he turned and slowly made his way back down the hall. He really needed to just calm down and right now with Xenos that didn't seem possible. Being around him made him want to spill his problems on him and her really didn't want him to know anything of his problems. He also seemed to have a talent for making him just let it out and cry...he didn't like that either. A small smile was still on his face as he walked away and out of the fifth floor corridor.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:25 pm
[I MUST. I CAN'T STOP.

-sings- I kissed a boy and I liked it!Taste of his cherry chapstick. Hope my fan base don't mind it!]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:39 pm
(( Daemon! Stop it! Your not going to get a pony for chirstmas if you keep on being a bad boy! -tsk tsk- ))  

TheLastPromise

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:15 pm
{He doesn't need a pony. He has something else to ride.}  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:31 pm
[But i want a pony! gonk

Tahiri! redface ]  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:24 pm
((awww ^.^ i wish one of my characters had a huggy mushy moment ^.^))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image As Bailey passed the Prefect's bathroom, she pinned a short roll of parchment against the wall, before continuing on her way.  

Porcelaine Ivory

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:05 pm
QUIDDITCH TRY-OUTS
HUFFLEPUFF

Quidditch Try-Outs for the Hufflepuff team will be held by the Team Captain on
the Quidditch Pitch from Feb. 5-10. Please read the following requirements.

- Must be a Second Year student or higher
- Must posses a Flying Certificate (Awarded
in the First Year Flying Class)
- Must be an active student
- Must refer here to make sure you know
how to play Quidditch, and to ensure you are up to
date with the current rules and regulations
- Must be available on Thursdays, as this is the day
Hufflefpuffs are scheduled to have the field

All students trying out for the team will be asked to showcase their best flying techniques
[[as well as their ability to roleplay]]. Brooms and equipment will be provided. First years and
students with no intentions of trying out are encouraged to attend for support.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:32 am
User Image

Zamir had remained silent for the remainder of the walk until they reached the fifth floor corridor. The anger in his friends eyes was very noticeable to him. It always seemed that Xenos, in the right moment, could even make Zamir speechless. He really did care for the snake and he could see the frustration as to not knowing the full details to his injuries. Although the few ideas they both shared were not ones they wished to contemplate. He slowly placed a hand on his shoulder and stopped him to look at him. The face Zamir made was a rare one, a face that only Xenos has ever seen. There was no sign of sarcasm or cockiness or even his eccentricity. Only the eyes of a worried friend lay there. "Perhaps you should speak with him before you kill something" he said both in a joking and dead serious tone.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items