Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image

"Yes?" Xenos asked pausing when he heard his name being called. He was half looking over his shoulder, book tucked lightly in his arm. A tiny smile played across his face as he thought of the events of tonight. Things were about to get interesting.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image[  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image

He stood there looking at the frog for a moment then looked back up at him,"Thank you" he said quietly then turned and continued walking down the hall. The sound of the package opening could be heard in the silent hallway then he turned and left. Maestro looked worriedly and curiously at his master then back at Xenos before the left the hall.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:34 am
User Image
Professor Lillian Sayuri
Parfois je me demande s'il serait mieux d'avoir
perdu mon coeur en cours de route ...

User Image

Lillian stepped out into the dark corridor, her robe following behind her, "Mr. Sadi, we will be visiting the Headmistress about your Dueling Club. I hope you have your idea at the ready for her," Professor Sayuri, glanced at the boy, waiting for him to step out of her office and into the hall with her.

User Image

私はスリザリンに私の心を失った。モンスター。

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:08 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

If you stand in my path...

Daemon blinked at the words 'headmistresses office' "The Headmistress?!" Daemon proclaimed, wide eyed. "But it's a dueling club, professor! Not a request to bring in several muggles for tea!"

...I will destroy you...

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:45 am
User Image
Professor Lillian Sayuri

User Image

Lillian smiled for once, "Mr. Sadi, the fact is that Icarus Skylar is your Head of House and, he either didn't know that he was in charge of his House's requests for clubs or he is somehow brain damaged and become a numpty," Professor Sayuri spoke frankly.

"The only other option I see is to go see the Headmistress about your club. And don't be afraid, Professor Bella is very understanding and wise, and I'll be there too,"

User Image

私はスリザリンに私の心を失った。モンスター。

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:26 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi

"If you stand in my path, I will destroy you"

Daemon nodded slowly. "If she eats me, my mothe-" he broke off with a flinch. "I'll not be happy if she eats me."

"Hold on tight, I'm taking you to hell."

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image
Professor Lillian Sayuri

User Image

Lillian looked at Daemon as though he had grown another head, "Eat you? Why would she eat you?" she chuckled, turning to go down the hall towards the staircase, "the things students come up with. Really,"

User Image

私はスリザリンに私の心を失った。モンスター。

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

"If you stand in my path, I will destroy you"

Daemon frowned. "I was told she was a cave troll who ate first years sent to her og-" Daemon broke off. "Tamara." He snarled softly. "Never mind. No eating."

"Hold on tight, I'm taking you to hell."

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image
Professor Lillian Sayuri

User Image

Lillian shook her head as she walked down the darkened, quiet hallway. All was still, which was a strange sight indeed. "Quickly, to the Headmistress' Office," she urged as she she stepped onto the Grand Staircase.

User Image

私はスリザリンに私の心を失った。モンスター。

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:24 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy hopped off the last step of the staircase leading to the Third Floor. Pan, still having fear painted across his face and claws sunk into Lucy's shoulder, sighed and looked reproachfully at Lu.
"Do you actually want to kill me?" he muttered through clenched teeth. Lucy shrugged happily and started to explore around, but before she did she turned around to face Tamara, looking at her curiously.
"Where do you think it is? The passageway?" she questioned.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:25 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara smirked weakly, her head still very light from her kisses with Daemon. "Oh, I know where it is. I'm just not sure if we can get into it. My contact said he found it in his first week at Hogwarts, but he wasn't too keen on telling me if it had a password." She pointed down the hallway and slowly started walking, not wanting to rush things and cause herself to fall. "We're looking for the statue of Gregory the Smarmy. He created some special potion or some crap like that."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:49 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image

Lucy frowned at the the ugly statue. She glanced back at Tamara curiously.
"D-Do you think it-it might be behind the statue?" she questioned, excitement making her voice shake slightly.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:13 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

"It's probable, but probably not. Most likely under it, like the passed under the humpbacked witch on the ground floor. Hm, now what was that spell he taught me?" She rubbed her chin and for once in a long while was drawing a blank. She removed her wand from her pocket and pointed it at the statue. "Magico revealo?" Nothing happened. "No, that's not it. Hm..." she bit her lip and drew it into her mouth, thinking hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:05 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image

Lucy frowned disappointedly at the statue, slightly pouting.
"M-Maybe it's blocked o-or something." she mumbled as she looked hopefully at Tamara.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:40 am
Professor O' Flyn turned the corner as she was heading back to her office. She stopped short as she heard the voice of one of girls asking a question. She gave a small laugh as she was brought back to when she looked for the passages herself. She was able to find them a bit easier since she gazed in her crystal ball. She cleared her throat before she spoke. "What do you young ladies think that you are doing over here?"  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff