Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Second Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn laughed "Okay well then lets find our way to some food" as she moved down the hallway.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:11 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tyler nodded "To the Great Hall, then maybe the library afterwards. What'd'ya say?"

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

"Sounds good to me" Ryn said headed to the great hall.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Sounds great!"
Kaera exclaimed, starting to follow Ryn down the hall. "I'm starving," she said with a giggle. She had noticed the Ravenclaw girl that was always with Nott make her way out of the classroom, and for a moment she had wanted to say hello and introduce herself. But the girl had gone off down the hallway on her own and Kaera figured she had something going on. After all, she could always introduce herself later. Sighing, she turned back and followed Ryn and Tyler towards the Great Hall.

User Image

User Image  

Rechosia

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:41 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler began to walk towards the great hall. "It's to bad we can't sit with other houses right?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tyler walked down the corridor. He was searching for Lucy. The Letter he had received was still in his hand. He opened empty classrooms. "Lucy Where are you?" he mumbled as he continued to search

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn was making her way down the hall causally talking with Moshe, Looking up she saw Tyler looking in classrooms, "Hey, what's going on?" She asked since he looked a bit distraught. Remembering Moshe was with her, "Oh and this is Moshe, Moshe this is Tyler." She introduced them. Her face showing concern.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:59 pm
Moshe Yitzchaki Hufflepuff first year
User Image

Moshe tried to listen to what Ryn was saying but she was talking so fast that he missed half of it. When she stopped and introduced him to Tyler Moshe felt awkward. He had not really liked the way this boy had acted in one of his classes, not that he remembered which one it was but it did not really matter now. He had just been introduced to him after all. Moshe had been taught not to take first impressions to hard. "Hi." he said simply, not really sure what else he could say to Tyler.

User Image User Image User Image User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tyler looked over at Ryn. "I'm trying to find Lucy" he said "I need to ask here something but I can't find her" He groaned "Why does life have to be so difficult" he complained

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn walked up to him, and put her hand on his arm. Looking in his eyes, "Is going to be okay, Why do you need to find Lucy?" She asked wanting to know why he was upset.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image

Well this was not what Moshe had expected. Second time he had been ignored by a Gryffindor, it was turning into a trend. Sighing Moshe stood there silently wait to possibly noticed. He doubted he would be though. These two seemed to worried about someone that he had never met. Still Moshe was not sure if there was any point in going back to the common room. His book was there and he could read some more but that would not get him any friends. Not that Moshe was sure rigt then and there that he wanted any.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Bloody Baron
Slytherin House Ghost

"Even in death, I still suffer the aches of my life..."

The Bloody Baron floated out of Myrtle's bathroom and into the corridor. Then and there he realized he wanted to find an area where he could seek solitude. He floated down the corridor, passing an unhappy-looking boy. "I wonder what has him so cross," the Baron mused to himself.

"These chains are proof of my sorrow."

Deutscher Adler

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tyler looked at Ryn and Moshe. "I need to find her. I need to know if it's true" he said. He knew he was being vague but He didn't know how to explain. So he did the best thing he could. He should them the letter from his mother.

Natasha Dean
It is great your making so many friends dear. But I am interested in one particular. You said a second year was there named Lucy Bonks? That is odd because the Bonks family has all been killed during the Wizarding War. If you forgot, which I would understand if you did, that was my Maiden Name. My Brother, Mortimer, and his Wife, Melly, had a daughter named Lucy. But She was killed with the family. Then again she was never found... Tyler this girl may be that Lucy! Which would mean... I'm including some pictures of my brothers family. Please have her look at them.

Tyler looked at the two "Do you understand why I have to find her?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image
User Image

"Bloody hell" Ryn muttered reading the letter. Giving Tyler a quick hug, "Of course would you like help? Me and Moshe could go look for her as well, though I understand if you want to go on your own." She said hoping he was okay. Turning to Moshe she added, "Only if you don't mind of course, I understand if you'd rather not run around the castle." She didn't want to make him do something he didn't agree to.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image

Moshe shrugged and looked at the picture. "No I do not mind, the thing is the picture is kinda old, I guess. I have no idea what Lucy looks like now, since I have never met her." This might be a problem. There must be at least a dozen blondes at this school. Moshe had no idea how he was know it was her if he met her. He adjusted his Kippah as he looked back at the picture.

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces