Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Ground Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aliciazee

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:26 pm
User Image
User Image
Selene had to admit, she liked the way this boy thought. He was a true serpent, and he understood the value of careful planning and the value of purity in the Slytherin house. This appreciation was what had impressed her at first. Selene was convinced she had made the right choice in allying herself with him.

A virus was exactly what Amanda was. A cancer, she had to be cut out before she destroyed the rest of the body. This sounded like a plan, unite the house against a common enemy and prove themselves to be the saviors of the Slytherins.

“Excellent” she responded enthusiatically . “I’m yours to command, give me a task to do.” she said, her meaning clear. She would do as he said, this was, after all, his idea. However, her tone made it clear that she wanted equal credit in carrying out this plan. She would be his partner in crime, nothing less, for if there was one thing Selene couldn't stand, it was being overlooked. “What needs to be said and to whom?" she questioned.

--------------

WITH: Matthew Warren
OOC:

Thanks to Song of Aoede for graphics.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image
User Image
"τнε spyιηg scнεмεr"

THOUGHTS: Blah

MOOD: Blah

User Image
Matt smiled as this Queen had joined his party. Not like she hadn't of already made that clear before. He held out his hand to her, sliding it out of his robes and holding it out to her. "Very well. It appears we're allies. As for what you need to do, do like I said. Begin turning the Slytherin House on Amanda and Leo. As to what to say, I'll leave that to you. After all, a charming Queen like you can create plenty of allies." He wasn't attempting to flatter her. No, he didn't flatter people. It was a simple compliment. Making the reference to a Queen only proved for his passion for Chess.
User Image

What makes you happy?

I wonder... what makes you happy...

Does it make others happy, too?

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image

There were few occasions were the White Fox had some measure of time to himself in order to look over notes and remember important events. This was one of those few times, as the white masked figure laid on up high in the rafters of the ground floor corridor overlooking the great hall entrance he had a small note pad with him and a self-inking pen. The mysterious individual almost appeared to be relaxing as he looked over his notes from the masked ball and all other previous events. A few students of interest with descriptions were a name was not known yet.

It was then that the White Fox noticed something truly...curious. A teacher came out of the Great Hall with what looked like a limp students hanging in the air. If it had not been for the red hair the White Fox recognized from the hall way and as the swan's sea of red from the masked ball, there might not have been anymore interest in the affair. However something struck the masked figure as being out of place given the almost lack of concern played out in the teacher's face.

With that the White Fox put his pad and pen away and began his acrobatics and silent movements to follow the duo. The White Fox had a good notion of where the teacher was taking the motionless red head but to be on the safe side he did not move ahead of the pair. Always staying behind or off to the side, and whenever possible above the older woman's gaze, and always at a slow to natural pace to not allow for the sudden quick glance so easily caught by the eyes.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin Chaser

Eretria was pissed. She had never seen such idiocy in her entire life. What the hell was wrong with Fino? She growled low in her throat. This, this was reprehensible. How could the school hire such a toad? She suddenly rounded about and punched at the wall. A jolt of pain greeted her hand, but she ignored it. It was times like these thta she wished her brother was here. At least Chalmes would punch the git straight in the mouth and not care. But no... She had to be on her best behavior, didn't she? The unfairness of the situation rankled. She was determined that, at the very least, she would make the git's time teaching her hell. That would be better than sitting there, doing nothing.

----------------------------------
State: Angry
OOC: ...

Let's see what I can make of this...  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:31 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Ground Floor Corridor
What am I doing? Leaving.
What am I thinking? What a git!

Katrina followed out after Eretria, also in a huff. She called out to the girl. "Hey! Eretria! Wait up!" she shouted as she chased after her. "What a git! That man is intolerable. How can they let someone like... well, someone like that teach student? Let alone younger students. Maybe N.E.W.T. level..."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:43 am
User Image

Eretria Whitethorne

Eretria looked up, anger sparking in her eyes. It however was not directed at Kat as she ran up. She flexed her fingers a bit, her hand throbbing. Well, at least she didn't seem to be the only one that had fled the class in anger. She spied Shina storming off, though she didn't know where the Ravenclaw was going. She leveled her gaze at Kat. "Please tell me that that poor excuse for a professor isn't still being an arse. Bloody hell, if that's what I have to put up with..." She growled again, punching the wall. Oh, there was the pain. It was low, but she doubted in her present state of mind she'd feel it much. "It is honestly too bad that that man is supposedly a professor. I would curse him until he couldn't stand."

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:50 am
User Image
Eldak Athlis
Defense Against the Dark Arts

▷I just can't help myself... I am this good looking.◁

To call this walking would be an understatement. Eldak was damn near stamping down the corridor when he spied two students, Eretria Whitethorne of Slytherin and Katrina Varren of Hufflepuff in the corridor. More? he thought. And Katrina? He approached the girls. "I've spoken with Shina. Now tell me quickly and concisely why you are not in class."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:01 am
User Image

Eretria Whitethorne

Eretria noticed the professor walking up and rolled her eyes. Bloody hell, she was not in the mood for any of this. However, she did turn and spear the professor with a look. Wait, professor Athlis? Wasn't he...? Suddenly it clicked as she realized why he must be here. "Would you like to hear about he called us all a bunch of fools first? Or how he decided that a minor mistake was actually major?" She put a finger to her chin, seemingly in thought.

"If you really must know, we both just came from a toad that calls himself a professor and ridicules his students, expecting us to perform magic at the drop of a hat and then calling us fools for attempting such a task. Then, on top of that, the barmy git has the audacity to insinuate that I got through my classes on sheer dumb luck and demanded I write a first year problem on the board. Of course he had to demand that a minor mistake was major, and then asked me to recite the meaning of the problem." She snorted, clearly insulted. "After that, Shina responded and answered his ridiculous question, only to have him dock her points. I may or may not have said some words to him, before I left. I'm not precisely sure, nor do I care."

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:09 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Leaving.
What am I thinking? What a git!

"It's as Eretria says, Professor, albeit perhaps a little less snarky," she said, throwing her friend a glance. "The Professor was incredibly rude, acted like a child and berated us for simply being young. He would damn a cat for being black, sir. When Eretria put the formula on the board, he made one small mistake from two years ago seem like the end of the world. And as we walked out of the room, he shouted, and I quote, 'Don't let the door hit you on the way out'. Conduct very unbecoming of a Professor." She noticed her friend's hand looking limp and swelling. "You broke your hand Eretria. I did it recently too. Come on, I'll bring you to the Hospital Wing."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:13 am
User Image
Eldak Athlis
Defense Against the Dark Arts

▷I just can't help myself... I am this good looking.◁

The girls' statements corroborated what Shina had told him. When Katrina mentioned Eretria's hand, Eldak nodded. "Yes, do that. And while I hate to further annoy you both, you'll both have a detention with me. Leaving class is a punishable offense. I will deal with the Professor." With that, he stalked off towards the classroom.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:39 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Ravenclaw : Third Year : Chaser
User Image

Making his way to the hospital wing seems to be an impossible feat for Chase. Slow and steady, though add "intense pain" to the list might be more accurate. He used the wall as a way to support himself, as with each step he might fall over. A spell to numb the pain might be a good idea, though he didn't know any. Oh god, stairs, he agonized, realizing the fact that he'd had to climb many flights of stairs to reach the third floor where the wing was located. He sighed.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image

Eretria Whitethorne

Eretria was starting to calm down after the incident, well at least be less angry, when she finally started feeling her hand again. Bloody hell. She was angry again, but this time at herself. How could she be so careless as to lose control. She nooded at Kat, but before she could make her way, she spied Chase. Well, she figured it was Chase. How the bloody hell that boy could end up severely injured in two days astounded her. "Hospital wing again? It might be faster to reserve a room for yourself at this rate."

State: Hurt

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Heading to the Hospital Wing.
What am I thinking? Oh Chase...

Kat looked up with Chase came walking slowly through the corridor. She moved over to support her friend. "What happened Chase?" she asked, her voice betraying her worry for her friend. She almost carried Chase back to Eretria, and started them all off for the Hospital Wing. "This'll be my second time there this week. Broke my hand on Monday."

Out of Character ...

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces