Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
West Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:10 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon glanced over at the female with a soft sigh. "I may follow paths that should have never been made but I tread them for you and young William." His eyes flicked to the owl he'd sent flying away. "All for you both. It's too late."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:13 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She pulled away from him and turned to look at him. "You can protect me better at my side rather than far away from me. Come back to me, Dae. Don't leave me. I..." She paused, fighting back tears. "I don't know what I'd do without you."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:18 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon turned away, lowering his head and shook his head. So closed minded. "I can defend you better from a knife across the table than beside you. The enemy of my enemy is my friend."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Tamara stepped up onto the railing, high above the ground below her. "And from there, can you protect me from this?" she said, looking out at the ground far below her. She knew that she wasn't in danger, because even if she fell, her trusty Firebolt II was not far away. Her heart was beating out of her chest and it was causing her a lot of pain.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:47 pm
[What is it about me that makes people want to fling themselves from windows?!]

User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon twisted slightly, looking up at her. "Tamara?" He said in a far more calm voice than he felt, offering his hand. "Please get down. That proves nothing other than you got over your fear of heights."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:05 pm

The sudden calmness in his voice shocked her, and almost as a reflex, she listened to him, taking his hand and stepping down from the ledge. She immediately threw her arms around him, buried her face in his shoulder and began to cry. After a few moments, she pulled away and wiped her eyes. "Id...idiot...I gave up my fear of heights when I was six, you know that." She's been a champion flyer for several years, after all.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:11 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

"Got you down didn't it?" Daemon said with a shaky grin, holding her in a hug "On this side that is."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:17 pm

"I... I was never in danger. Even if... I feel, my firebolt is a quick accio charm away." She held herself against him. "Can we stay up here forever? Like this?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon rose an eyebrow at the words, "We can. As long as you promise to tell me where we can hide when the teachers go banana's about us breaking cerfew." He grinned, then squeezed her slightly in a tighter hug. "We have till about 9.45 though. Ages."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:42 pm

"When Baron gets back, we can hide under his wings. He'd keep us warm too." She commented idly, enjoying the warmth coming off him. She felt so cold right now, and couldn't figure out why.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon reached into his bag, drawing out an empty vial and his wand. Whispering something, a green fire poured from his wand into it. when full, he passed it over so it would warm her. "It won't burn you." He said gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:50 pm

She looked sadly up at him. "Can't I just hold onto you forever? You'll keep me warm enough," she said weakly, her face partially buried in his chest. Her cheeks were a little flushed, though it was unclear if it was due to her being cold, or her blushing. She knew, but it might not be clear to Daemon.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:21 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon smiled faintly, oblivious as to what she was really asking as his man senses put her words into the literal sense. Running man programme #03 (01-be literal / 02-eat) he smiled at her then nodded. "Anything you want, honey." he whispered softly, wishing he understood. He knew she'd sense his confussion but hoped she'd fill him in.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:53 am

She was so enthralled by him that she didn't, for once, sense anything from him other than the warmth. For once, she felt normal. The two of them up there made her feel whole. She began to feel tired, lulled towards sleep by the warmth he was generating.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:57 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon flicked a quick glance at the females face, "You can't sleep here sweetie. C'mon, lets get you back to your house." He shuffled sideways awkwardly, not willing to fully disturb her.  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff