8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:39 am
Ririka
Chi Sohma

Sure, Tendaji is open since he has nothing going on. :3
I'd be up with him helping in the plot, especially since it means he can get some RPs out, finally...

Depending on how the plot goes, if you want him to go the the pride along with the cubs your more than welcome to do that as well. Would you like me to start the rp?

Get this ball rollin'~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:22 pm
JetAlmeara

That sounds fine.

Due to his nature, and the voice in his head, whom you may meet in the RP, Kojo is more of the head on type. He will not back down from a fight unless it is clearly apparent he has no chance of winning, or if the fight will interfere in whatever plan he may have later on. He has rarely lost any type of fight.

Though depending on how you want to go about it, and because I don't think you want Kojo killing your boy we could end it one of two ways.
If he is amused by your boy he will gladly spare his life after taking him down, or if it turns out they are at even odds, then Kojo will take the first chance of escape he gets.

Chi Sohma

Could you please? :3

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

Ririka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:43 pm
Aken and Naidalise have been added to the front page. :3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:59 pm
For a possible fling, for Kosoro, I have Flye'Leefe.

Flye is from the Aikanaro'Hini, so shes a Demon lady. She is really sweet and loving to her cubs though, its others shes not very friendly with. She looks for strong males to father her cubs as she just.. really tries to fill the void in her heart and thats how she thinks she can do it.

Let me know if that would interest you at all!<3

User Image  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Ririka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:01 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

Sure thing. I wouldn't mind Kosoro having a fling, especially with someone from a a pride like that since it fits with his personality and ways.
I take it all the cubs will be staying with her, yes, or would you want him to follow her in to the pride somwhowe? I don't mind all the cubs staying at all since Kosoro wouldn't make too great of a first time father anyway. >>

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:22 pm
If you'd like him to follow her to the pride thats certainly A-Ok! She would happily take any or all babies as I dont think she would really want to leave any behind. She would feel terrible. Lookie here, a Demon with a conscience. haha.

But she wanders in the rogue lands quite frequently, as she prefers to find outside males to father her cubs. Though the one and only fling shes had was with a demon.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Ririka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:41 pm
Alright.
If he does decide to track her down and follow after, then I think it would only be to make sure his blood is raised up strong. XD
Sort of sneak through and act as a shadow of sorts.

Would you like to set it up, or should I?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:57 pm
Oh that sounds like fun! She would gladly show him the babies if he wanted. She would make parade them around him in a proud fashion haha.

If you could? Im getting ready to run out the door.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:39 am
Do you have plots for your dawnwalker cub?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:06 am
Moar AjalaxLazuli plox ;D <3

also KayoxDaughter rp yes yes? 8]  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Ameh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:21 am
hey riri. O:

how would faraji'kai take to a dominating, cruel, no-nonsense and strict pad in the u'w? rofl >>

User Image

i am looking for more banu for him, and they could make lovely babies. ;; possible plots could just be permanent banu - he takes her in, her life goes upside down because his den is pretty strict and he will punish all informal behavior or disrespect.. orr maybe he could do that for a little while, then she gets wily and he doesn't like her anymore, so gives her to someone else? @_@ akram'raja isn't the type to let his females roam around, so she would totally lack freedom, so notgood for her. xD ijustthinktheymakepretty.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:56 pm
If you want a pad for Avani'Nona, I have two boys I can offer.

First is Akram's brother, Rayhan.
User Image

He's a golden boy. xD Easy going, but proud and totally knows how good looking he is. He'll treat his banus like precious gems, because if they're happy and look good, it'll increase his own status.

There is also my god of Trade, Gawana (who is due to grow any time)

User Image

He is very jovial and good natured. He doesn't take anything too personally, mostly because he knows there is little a mortal could do to hurt him. However, he's very free with things that belong to him, and that'll extend to females. He's the god of trade, so he'll trade just about anything for something of equal value. I'm planning to send him to the U'W so he can have Kajira to trade with the other males. It would be cool plot if eventually he found someone he wouldn't trade and makes her his banu. He'll be disguised as a mortal, though, so no one will know he's a god unless he feels it worthwhile to reveal it.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Ririka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:17 pm
Chi Sohma

No, I don't currently have any plots for her. :3

samus x

YUSH! Daughter x Father RP is good.

Ameh

Sorry, Fara got taken up already. XD
My only free lioness at the moment is Naidalise.

Bluefire Dragonz

Avani was taken up for some testing, HOWEVER, Avani does have a free sister if you are interested in her. She's the female that Chickie raffled off. :3

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:39 pm
Aw, she's pretty!

I don't mind a switch of girls, I just thought I would offer my U'W boys for any females you wanted to have there. Let me know which you'd like to rp with! Or both even. xD some can be a meet and greet.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Ameh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:25 pm
naidalise could work, too, if you want. xD justlemmeknow if the u'w is what you'd want to have planned for her. <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff