Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.
Q&A- You got Questions, We got anwsers ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aloyseus_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:04 am
stressed bah  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:37 am
Wait. Cutting themselves was in their religion?

I don't know of any religion that actually advises it.  

x__CrimsonRegret

Elven Prince CJ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:07 am
x__CrimsonRegret
Wait. Cutting themselves was in their religion?

I don't know of any religion that actually advises it.

as no religion should. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:01 am
Kireal
lol I have to agree...^-^"" Hehe sure you haven't had one too many coffees?

Good ideas all the same. Thankies!

Hehehe....AW....that place had good Hotdogs....
I don't drink coffee- it tastes too strange for me. sweatdrop

On the cutting subject, blood should only be used for advanced rituals and sacrifices involving life, for blood is the substance that keeps us alive. To blatantly use it is to invoke anger in those who do not have.  

Jameta
Captain

PhantomPhoenix0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:08 am
How can I meditate in a small house, with parents and sister constantly walking past my room, and knocking on the door if it is shut, or not wide open.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:21 am
PhantomPhoenix0
How can I meditate in a small house, with parents and sister constantly walking past my room, and knocking on the door if it is shut, or not wide open.

They all gotta sleep sometime. Of course my Scorpio mind automatically began to wonder how you find time for...um... never mind redface  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Keistera

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:49 am
Kireal
A few friends of mine were being stupid and they went into a graveyard, at night, and cut themselves and were touching the graves. Well, they kept getting a serious shock outta one of them and since then they've been coughing up blood and feel a kind of negative prescense around them. They came to me asking for help and I'd like a few opinions on what to do. Anything is appreciated.

There may also be a medical reason for it. If they were touching the graves with their cuts, it's quite possible that something got into their blood and is making them sick. It isn't always metaphysical, there also may be physical reasons. Tell them to get a blood test done, that may teach them about messing with their life fluids.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:58 am
PhantomPhoenix0

You could always act like you're going to bed a little early and just meditate with the lights off and sitting in your room. Or just stay up a bit longer and do the same.  

Mina Beltara

Aloyseus_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:33 pm
Keistera
Kireal
A few friends of mine were being stupid and they went into a graveyard, at night, and cut themselves and were touching the graves. Well, they kept getting a serious shock outta one of them and since then they've been coughing up blood and feel a kind of negative prescense around them. They came to me asking for help and I'd like a few opinions on what to do. Anything is appreciated.

There may also be a medical reason for it. If they were touching the graves with their cuts, it's quite possible that something got into their blood and is making them sick. It isn't always metaphysical, there also may be physical reasons. Tell them to get a blood test done, that may teach them about messing with their life fluids.

This is true, but I figured I would just be stating the obvious if I did say that.

And as for the cutting be apart of the religion, I believe she said her friends didn't really have anyone religion in particular.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:48 pm
failesaich
PhantomPhoenix0

You could always act like you're going to bed a little early and just meditate with the lights off and sitting in your room. Or just stay up a bit longer and do the same.

I tried that. I end up falling asleep, or not getting the effect i want because i am tired.  

PhantomPhoenix0

Aloyseus_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:24 pm
PhantomPhoenix0
failesaich
PhantomPhoenix0

I tried that. I end up falling asleep, or not getting the effect i want because i am tired.

I meditate in the shower ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:12 pm
Aloyseus_Wolf
PhantomPhoenix0
failesaich
PhantomPhoenix0

I did that for a while; it was very soothing...

Just be careful how often you do, or you'll shoot up the water bill. sweatdrop  

Jameta
Captain

Aloyseus_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:42 am
Jameta
Aloyseus_Wolf
PhantomPhoenix0
failesaich
PhantomPhoenix0

I did that for a while; it was very soothing...

Just be careful how often you do, or you'll shoot up the water bill. sweatdrop

Dorm room... don't pay for utilities ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:39 pm
PhantomPhoenix0
You could try headphones; I have a nice home stereo set w/ noise cancellation for under $30.

Another thing you could try (this of course coming from a water sign) is a bath. I love submerging until nothing but my nose is out of the water. It's nice because outside noise is still there, but it's so muffled that it seems to be in another world.

Or the classic; go outside or to a park somewhere.  

blukattt
Crew

QueenCrystal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:00 pm
Can somebody please please pray for me! My life is going so bad right now! Is there any thing I can do. I am so broken right now. My parents are litterly, molding me into what they want, and I want to be, my self, I cannot let that happen! Somebody, please, help me!  
The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games