Submit

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:24 pm
"Why do they do that?" Riannon asked as she straightened up from picking all the popcorn up. "I mean this is odd to have people know who I am and what I am."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:27 pm
"Demons kill witches is a battle between good and evil."  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:51 pm
"Okay. So is that demon who saw me at the cafe wanted to kill me? I mean if he wanted to kill me why didn't he do it?" Riannon said looking at him and noticed her DVD was still playing. She grabbed the remote and paused it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:54 pm
Wyatt looked at her. "I don't understand him."  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:58 pm
"Okay. My other big question is. How can I tell I have another power? Does it just happen at a random point or does something have to happen to cause a reaction for it to happen?" She asked with still so many other questions floating around.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:04 pm
"Normally as you get older." Wyatt smiled at her.  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:14 pm
"Then wouldn't it show by now? I am in my early twenties." She said smiling a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:17 pm
"Well its differnt with every witch. I had all of my powers from the time I was in my mom's womb."  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:30 pm
"Okay. So what you are saying is that there are witches that have their powers when they are born and others who in their fifties finally get their powers." She said and started to be somewhat happier since she had her powers and knew that she would use them to protect herself and others who are in danger.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:35 pm
Wyatt looked at her. "No I am one of the only witches that have had the powers since born, because I am one of the most powerfulest witches and the twice-blessed child."  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:50 pm
"Okay. But why did my mother mock you. She was very cruel about how young you are and that you are half witch half whitelighter. She didn't particularly like you even after you told her you are a son of a Charmed one." Riannon said looking at him with curious eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:51 pm
"I don't know ask her." Wyatt looked at her then orbed out and orbed back in with Riannon's mom with him.  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:02 pm
"Don't touch me you foolish child. I hate it when whitelighters orb me. Hello Riannon." Lillian said glaring at Wyatt.
"Mother why do you treat him so poorly. He is just like any of the rest of us. He is only just a half whitelighter half witch. So why do you treat him like he is scum?" Riannon said to her mother.
"I treat him that way because is a half breed. Him and any others like him shouldn't be around in my opinion. At least your mother did a good thing a settled down a male witch. But I still don't know whether your father was another low half breed or a true witch." Lillian said and didn't care if Wyatt heard her. She never did like it when people started to mix bloods.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:11 pm
Wyatt looked at her and his eyes turned pure white. "You will speak to me with respect. I don't care if I am a half-breed. I am still more powerfull than anyone around and all of my family are half-breeds."  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:23 pm
"Big wop. If it makes yo any happier I'm sorry. That I didn't understand you parents or aunts. But my family was raised to breed pure children of only witch blood." Lillian said and didn't care about Wyatt at all. She just wanted to go home and go back to sleep.

"MOTHER!! You will get out of my house right now! Wyatt is powerful and a wonderful person! You shouldn't discriminate him because is half and half! Also I will not have you putting down anyone in my house! If this was your home then you could say whatever you wanted! But it isn't!" Riannon yelled at her mother. She didn't care if her mother never talked to her again. She always based people off of their personalities and how the treated other people. "So you make the choice. Mother. Either you apologize to him and respect hm or you get out of my house and never talk to me again. Choose now."  
San Fransisco

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff