Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Agito's Corner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:28 pm
Maybe it's just the angel. but that new Accel form looks really top heavy and unbalanced.
It also loses the big thing about Accel that made him unique, he could turn into a motorcycle, and because of that had kibbly parts on him when as a Rider. However, he has different armor instead. I'm wondering if perhaps he skipped the bike part and just decided to switch to a jet or something.

...the Visor reminds me of the Ryuki world Rider knight style of several black strips to see out of on the mask. (though granted not all of them were like that, but in general, the black strip system kept those riders looking pretty unique.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:58 am
yeah i think its sappose to be more bulky kinda like a jet, or maybe a turbo engin kinda thing going on sweatdrop
but it looks like it could be pretty intresting. depending on how much stronger it makes him mrgreen  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:43 am
Agito Geist
yeah i think its sappose to be more bulky kinda like a jet, or maybe a turbo engin kinda thing going on sweatdrop
but it looks like it could be pretty intresting. depending on how much stronger it makes him mrgreen

All right then. My hopes on a jet powered hover bike may yet happen. (You know, besides the hard turbuler and the jet sliger...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:39 pm
Make your move Kivaboy rofl

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:08 pm
BAM whats up now : o

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:22 pm
hahah alright its on Inui! >.<

User Image  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:09 pm
Booyahh 3 for the price of 1 dramallama

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:42 pm
User Image

Roots of the King.. and Queen? xp  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:00 pm
I thought that girl was flipping off the camera at first rofl Whats your source for this pic? I primarily use CURE because I have my own Neji pics up rolleyes

I can't cosplay the Shippuden version of Neji on Gaia but thankfully I can find black flame shoes in real so yeah. I never really cosplayed 555's Takumi in real life before but you seen what I look like in real and I kind of look like him as it is.

Awesome pic keep um coming the war is far from over Mr. Geist heh heh heh ~strokes cat~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:24 pm
hahahaha me too!! blaugh lol i was like "waaait a sec" lol. hmm i forgot the website i got that one from, but mostly i use google, or Deviantart =P lol

hmm Shippuden Neji would be awesome! blaugh i would love to see that one done right. oooo and a Takumi-san cosplay would be pretty epic >.< but you gotta have the race track gloves xp

hahaha likewise Mr. Inui likewise whee  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider N
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:47 pm
hmm  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image

Henshin! scream  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:05 pm
haha i thought this was pretty intresting, turns out there is a girl group in japan that goes by the name of "Kamen Rider Girls"

User Image

The idol group created for 40th Anniversary of the Kamen Rider Franchise, Kamen Rider GIRLS, have recently made a live performance on an event at Nagoya Dome.They sung the full version of their debut single Koi no Rider Kick.

Kamen Rider GIRLS will soon be releasing their first single entitled "Koi no Rider Kick!" which also includes "♡ no Henshin Belt" as B-side. But as of now, there's not release dates yet.

According to another article, they said that Kamen Rider GIRLS are part of the 40th franchise anniversary and they plan to add more members as time goes on.

if your curious like i was, heres a link to the song "No Henshin Belt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxgGVHCLKuc  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:46 pm
holy mother of god that is cool  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:21 pm
right??? i was in total shock when i heard about that lol but its pretty cool they made a music group based on Kamen Rider mrgreen
kinda reminds me of the female RiderChips xp  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces