Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Once A Turk (BC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:17 pm
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan
(anyone there?)
(ya... what's up?)
(Just bored)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:27 pm
rila_chan
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan
(anyone there?)
(ya... what's up?)
(Just bored)
(Heh... alright let me try and do something about that.)

Vaizel actually cracked a broad grin at Fenrir's joke, chuckling under his breath... Maybe things wouldn't be so bad after all! He thought. Still giddy with amusement he dashed ahead the moment he spotted a uniformed young woman wandering about up ahead. "Pardon Me Ma'am, Are you familiar with this area? Do you suppose you could direct us to a restraunt of some sort?" he questioned seriously, Technically speaking they were on Duty... but they were permitted to take a lunch break at their own discretion unless they received orders indicating otherwise... it was a simple ruitine visit anyways... Vaizel almost paused at his own reasoning, ... But his superiors said it was OK right?... The twins levity gave him cause to wonder though.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:50 pm
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan
(anyone there?)
(ya... what's up?)
(Just bored)
(Heh... alright let me try and do something about that.)

Vaizel actually cracked a broad grin at Fenrir's joke, chuckling under his breath... Maybe things wouldn't be so bad after all! He thought. Still giddy with amusement he dashed ahead the moment he spotted a uniformed young woman wandering about up ahead. "Pardon Me Ma'am, Are you familiar with this area? Do you suppose you could direct us to a restraunt of some sort?" he questioned seriously, Technically speaking they were on Duty... but they were permitted to take a lunch break at their own discretion unless they received orders indicating otherwise... it was a simple ruitine visit anyways... Vaizel almost paused at his own reasoning, ... But his superiors said it was OK right?... The twins levity gave him cause to wonder though.
(hehehhehe thanks)
Meru truned around and looked at Vaizel by the looks of him and by the uniform a turk "Oh man a turk" she thought nerously she had heard about them those guys are like pro's in extramente missions she gluped a bit "Well......Not really I just arrived here sir......." she said shyly  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:36 pm
Fenrir and Garm noted Vaizel's innitiative with approval. They had honestly been worried if he'd be able to take matters into his own hands. They stepped up behind Vaizel as he was talking to the young lady soldier. The twins flanked him like life sized book ends.

Fenrir nodded at the young lady's answer. " I see, we've just arrived as well. But perhaps...." he looked her over, not half bad he decided, " if you are not on duty you would care to join us?"

Garm rolled his eyes at this comment. Fenrir was absolutely incourrigible. It was in this act that he spied a modest establishment that boasted the cuisine of Icicle. Garm's grey eyes widened. It was absolutely perfect. He'd been craving rabbit lately (not many other placed besides Icicle seemed to serve the particular dish he had in mind). It would be a little touch of home.

" Brother," Garm broke into Fenrir's flirting. " How about that resturant?"

Fenrir's eyes followed to where his brother pointed. His face lit up. " Is that good for everyone?" Fenrir asked enthusiastically. Before waiting for a reply he headed off in the resturant's direction. " Do you suppose they cook Reagen Hart like mom does?"

" Perhaps," his passive twin replied, " but probably nowhere near as good as she cooks it."

Eskevar Fire Cross

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:23 pm
Meru blushed a bit "Sure" she answered she was hungry also "Oh by the way My name is Meru haikri a 2ed class sniper" she added that's how she intodenced herself to others in solider or anyone else who works in shinra  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:13 pm
Fenrir turned back from his march towards food. " A sniper really? I'm a sniper.... or at least that's what I do most of the time," he said energetically.  

Eskevar Fire Cross

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:20 pm
"okay" meru smiled still holding her sniper riffle behind her "anyway are you guys achally well......you know turks?" she asked curoiusly "just asking cause you're uniforms......" she added shyly  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:24 pm
Dawn watched the others with mild interest as she followed the conversation. "That's fine with me." Dawn indicated with a shrug. "I'm not sure I've ever tried it before...I don't get out much..." sweatdrop She laughed weakly. Fidgeting to change her grip on the small black chocobo who was squirming in her arms.  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:11 pm
Vaizel turned, "I have no problems with it." He informed Fenrir and Garm, pertaining to their restraunt choice. But then, he would never dream of refuting their decision. He wasn't particularly sure he would like or dislike the boasted cuisine. But he'd never let the twins know if he didn't. It was unprofessional! His gaze traveled to Maru at her tenative question, and he stood a little taller and straighter (at his own significant 6"1' height) before answering. "Yes, we are Turks. But it's only a ruitine visit." He explained with a proud smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:03 am
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel turned, "I have no problems with it." He informed Fenrir and Garm, pertaining to their restraunt choice. But then, he would never dream of refuting their decision. He wasn't particularly sure he would like or dislike the boasted cuisine. But he'd never let the twins know if he didn't. It was unprofessional! His gaze traveled to Meru at her tenative question, and he stood a little taller and straighter (at his own significant 6"1' height) before answering. "Yes, we are Turks. But it's only a ruitine visit." He explained with a proud smile.
"okay just wondering Mr.....ummmmm what are you're names anyway?" she asked she'd already told them her name  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

savanacat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:48 pm
ooc:I posted so that III could interact with me....but, nothing has occurred in the interim since then. So, since Dahry is tied up, and Teerce is undoubtedly elsewhere as well...I geuss I'll have to make a new char. I'll post a bio as soon as I come up with one, while I'm, at it, I'll probably post one for Teerce since I never did for his human life...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:31 pm
savanacat
ooc:I posted so that III could interact with me....but, nothing has occurred in the interim since then. So, since Dahry is tied up, and Teerce is undoubtedly elsewhere as well...I geuss I'll have to make a new char. I'll post a bio as soon as I come up with one, while I'm, at it, I'll probably post one for Teerce since I never did for his human life...
(Okay)  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:06 pm
rila_chan
savanacat
(Okay)
((I'm still trying to figure out how to get Saerenna a part of all this... Hmm...))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:10 pm
Saerenna
rila_chan
savanacat
(Okay)
((I'm still trying to figure out how to get Saerenna a part of all this... Hmm...))
((Working in the Shinra mansion of course, then Cat has someone to interact with as well 3nodding ))  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:35 pm
((That is a very good suggestion, don't mind if I do. ^_^ ))

Saerenna steeled herself and looked down at the staircase to the basement. The wood of it had never seemed the most stable, and coupled with her fear of heights.... Well, it wasn't the easiest thing to do to walk down to that pit of horrors as she mentally called it. The basement was turning into some sort of freak show, really as there were so many alterings that had taken place down there. She flipped throught the notebooks in her hand to make sure she had everything, then started down the old staircase, hugging the wall as she went. The first half of the way down, she took it slowly, but then she sort of ran and jumped the rest of the way, just to get off that awful staircase. Entering the actual lab room, she set the notebooks she had finished touching up and recording in on the shelf, and pulled another one down. Finding where it had left off, she went over to a jar of something suspiciously glowing and started taking notes. Then she realized that she wasn't alone and looked over a Dahry. Not really knowing if there was anything to say, she went back to her note taking, feeling very self concious in the presence of the head Scientist's daughter.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff