Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
tyhier_uchiha's profile thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How are ya bra?
  I'm talle me bananas (I'm fine)
  Be pulling up a big hate (I'm not fine)
  I'm straight (Meh, not perfect not horrible)
View Results

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:07 pm
Darkfire Karan
tyhier_uchiha
Somebody should do a specific theme that's more accurate, like martial arts or sword wielders. 3nodding

*cough* *cough* Mighty Morphin Digi-Warriors
One that already is pretty obvious and existing, just not used. Power Rangers is original, but unless you make it make sense it doesn't. I've seen you make it make sense by explaining it, but like okay with getting sword digimon its pretty obvious that sword digimon abound by the dozens, heck most of the powerful digimon use a sword, but it would be clever because no one thought of it yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:09 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Well of course... only better because it's from the homelands:

SAMURAI SENTAI SHINKENGERS!!!! xD

I love it because it wasn't affected by america's sensorship...
In the original series Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger... the black ranger died xD

So Imma guess that their is not english version eh? It's like the Japanese Power Rangers Except instead of Black, Gao Blue died.  

KiroMishima
Crew

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:09 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Well of course... only better because it's power rangers from the homelands:

Edit: There were about 15 other series that didn't even come to america... because they were deemed too violent
Why the black ranger gotta die? stare Pffft, I'm joking with you. xd Messing racially with people is fun, but now that I look at it I'm still kind of asking that question just because it just seems out there. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:10 pm
Darkfire Karan
Zadoc the 27th
i could go for leomons,

bantyoleom

regulumon

saberleomon

rhihimon

any other megas im forgetting??

Dinotigermon?

damn your right and i hat that one  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:10 pm
Darkfire Karan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Well of course... only better because it's from the homelands:

So Imma guess that their is not english version eh? It's like the Japanese Power Rangers Except instead of Black, Gao Blue died.
Its the original Jap, so you can search for english dubs and english voice overs, but the real deal is in japanese.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:14 pm
tyhier_uchiha
Darkfire Karan
tyhier_uchiha
Somebody should do a specific theme that's more accurate, like martial arts or sword wielders. 3nodding

One that already is pretty obvious and existing, just not used. Power Rangers is original, but unless you make it make sense it doesn't. I've seen you make it make sense by explaining it, but like okay with getting sword digimon its pretty obvious that sword digimon abound by the dozens, heck most of the powerful digimon use a sword, but it would be clever because no one thought of it yet.

Imma guess alphamon will be your digimon's leader. (He has that giant axe) I like your future theme! you got veemon no? well guess your first sword digimon will me Imperiadramon PM then ShineGreymon, BM, Victorygreymon, Omnimon etc....oh my their are a lot....  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:14 pm

@Zadoc: It would be a somewhat difficult to splice them since they aren't bandai created sprites

@Karan: Idk, it was right before he got his zord too 3nodding
the brother can along and saved the day xD... wait, wrong series japanese-wise but the same series in America...

It was the ninja rangers portion where he died...
Mighty morphing power rangers= Zyuranger (MM), Dairanger (TR), and Kakuranger (NR)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:17 pm
Darkfire Karan
tyhier_uchiha
Darkfire Karan
tyhier_uchiha

Imma guess alphamon will be your digimon's leader. (He has that giant axe) I like your future theme! you got veemon no? well guess your first sword digimon will me Imperiadramon PM then ShineGreymon, BM, Victorygreymon, Omnimon etc....oh my their are a lot....

That's what I said... it's very broad.
SlashAngemon, Bantyoleomon, Omnimon, Chaosmon, Victorygreymon, Gallantmon, UlforceVeedramon, Alphamon...
Here ya go... a summary xD:
http://dma.wtw-x.net/wepons.shtml  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:20 pm
Darkfire Karan
tyhier_uchiha
Darkfire Karan
tyhier_uchiha

No theme for me, I was just saying. Actually took Veemon because he was another choice instead of the one I couldn't get (Gaomon). emo  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:23 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

@Zadoc: It would be a somewhat difficult to splice them since they aren't bandai created sprites

@Karan: Idk, it was right before he got his zord too 3nodding
the brother can along and saved the day xD... wait, wrong series japanese-wise but the same series in America...

It was the ninja rangers portion where he died...
Mighty morphing power rangers= Zyuranger (MM), Dairanger (TR), and Kakuranger (NR)

ahh...Personaily I didn't like the TR season as much since

1. they got ride of the Green Ranger
2. They removed Jason and Zach
But I did like the whole White Ranger Tiger Power thing XD

As of NR
1. Ninjor was like like saying "The power of Ninja compels you!"
2. The shogun zords were really bad a**! They should of gotten more screen time.
3. I didn't like the whole Lord Vile thing for 2 episodes then he leaves and they trust the world to some fish aliens who are not that strong.  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:23 pm
Awww... gonk
I'm sorry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:29 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Awww... gonk
I'm sorry

the irony that you got gaomon as your first digimon...DX well later guys I gtg the nurse lady is yelling at me  

KiroMishima
Crew

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:35 pm
Darkfire Karan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Awww... gonk
I'm sorry

the irony that you got gaomon as your first digimon...DX well later guys I gtg the nurse lady is yelling at me
.....Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-......*explodes* Ha, I'm better, no, no I'm not better, What The Fuc-*booooooooom* Gehehehahahahhahahaehehehehehahahahha!!!!!!! dramallama Ah, now I feel better....... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:55 am
Aaaaaaand now people are adding themes to their profiles more. xd  

tyhier_uchiha

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:08 pm
tyhier_uchiha
Aaaaaaand now people are adding themes to their profiles more. xd

hey guys I'm finally out of the hospital! When I logged in today I got this

User Image

XD lol the irony  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)