Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Affy's Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:13 pm
wat  

Af Mas

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:16 pm
YOU'RE A VERY NICE PERSON! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:33 pm
Thanks!  

Af Mas

Echo The BlackChrimson

Familiar Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:51 pm
...How often is it that any relationship, no matter how long anything happens screws over a friendship?
Is there any way in making it stop?..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:25 am
From my experience, so many of my friends who end up in relationship, forsake their friends for the sake of their significant other >.> It pisses me off to a certain extent. And that seems to be happening to me in my current relationship.  

Af Mas

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:46 am
Echo The BlackChrimson
...How often is it that any relationship, no matter how long anything happens screws over a friendship?

Yes.

By sitting down and talking like grown ups capable of solving a problem without the "IT'S EITHER ME OR YOUR FRIENDS, AND DON'T YOU TALK/LOOT AT ANY OTHER GIRL" drama.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:23 am
[-Erik-]
Echo The BlackChrimson

Yes.

By sitting down and talking like grown ups capable of solving a problem without the "IT'S EITHER ME OR YOUR FRIENDS, AND DON'T YOU TALK/LOOT AT ANY OTHER GIRL" drama.

At the very least, nothing like that has happened. I know all too well about when something like that hitting the fan.  

Echo The BlackChrimson

Familiar Entrepreneur

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:17 pm
That's never happened to me, per se, but I do end up being friends with two people that absolutely hate each other quite a lot. Like, I think a lot of my friends hate each other sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:09 pm
Af Mas
I hate that face so much god damn

ಠ_ಠ

I also wonder why there's such an emphasis in quad furry art, and in nude male furry art, to show off balls and sheaths and stuff? Like "LOOK MY FURSONA HAS BALLS AREN'T THEY SEXY?" And the argument that they're just drawing the animals like they'd do in nature, that real animals have junk so their fursonas should have junk too is just bullshit. You don't see balls dangling free on the Lion King, do you? You can always draw your fursona with barbie-doll anatomy. The only reason balls are hanging out is so furs can show off their junk.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:12 pm
Psycho Lee
Af Mas

ಠ_ಠ

I also wonder why there's such an emphasis in quad furry art, and in nude male furry art, to show off balls and sheaths and stuff? Like "LOOK MY FURSONA HAS BALLS AREN'T THEY SEXY?" And the argument that they're just drawing the animals like they'd do in nature, that real animals have junk so their fursonas should have junk too is just bullshit. You don't see balls dangling free on the Lion King, do you? You can always draw your fursona with barbie-doll anatomy. The only reason balls are hanging out is so furs can show off their junk.

Lee, I love you.

u  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:43 pm
Psycho Lee
Af Mas

ಠ_ಠ

Lee, I really think you need to take the stick out of your butt and just stop whining. Does this all really matter? You seem to be offended by everything, just stop. Don't b***h in my thread.  

Af Mas

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:01 pm
"i second the loveing off lee i am out!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:05 pm
-_-  

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:01 pm
Why did I get back into Magic? @_@  
Adult Furries Guild