View Results

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:36 pm
I just stared after him. I had no clue where I was going, I had never heard of this place let alone been there before. I wandered out into the open air of the massive cavern that was the Faction’s city. The place was huge. All around me were buildings full of people and wears. I didn’t know where to start. I decided to just walk around until I found the Rusty Bones, stopping along the way to inspect weapons and clothes. There were so many amazing things that I couldn’t settle on just one to buy, so I walked away from each vender with nothing; deciding it was best to wait until I figured out what my next step was before buying anything.
I finally made it to the Rusty Bones. The building was well kept, but it had the rustic charm to it. I walked in and sat at the bar, hoping that the bar tender would approach me first so I didn’t have to awkwardly start a conversation I didn’t even know what I was supposed to talk about.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:46 pm
“Hey there sexy, can I interest you in a drink?” I fat ork snorted to you from your left. He scooted to the stool next to you and spread his legs apart, almost caging you in to get close. His breath reeked of heavy drinking and his smile suggested he was wildly drunk and capable of very dumb things.

“That will be enough Gordec, this Vampire has business to attend to. Run along and find a real whore to gorge yourself with.” The bartender growled with haste. He quickly moved closer to you and shot the spot the ork was about to move into. This nimble distraction was enough to get Gordec to back off. He mumbled a list of profanities under his breath and then moved to the other side of the bar. Once he was gone the bar tender spoke again. “You have to watch out for Orks like Gordec. They search for a weak response and then feed on it. They act so fast sometimes its hard to gain control of the situation until its to late. Nasty things they are. I would tell them all to leave if they didn’t pay so much to be here.” The friendly vampire spoke. His handsome features matched the friendly way he spoke, making for a very attractive appearance that almost trapped you by first glance. Hidden behind a perfect wave of chocolate brown hair were piercing green eyes that met yours with a smile. He could read you like a book with that eye contact. “The name’s Cole. I am the healthy all knowing bartender of this joint and its wealthy owner but to you I am just the first checkpoint into Red Ink. How may I be of service to you madam?” Cole asked while adding a kiss to your gentle hand.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:55 pm
"I'm not exactly sure," I admitted sheepishly. Even though Luscious had told me to talk to the bartender, he hadn't told me what I was supposed to talk about, or that the bartender in question would be so damn captivating. "I guess we can just start with the basics. What is Red Ink and why am I so important to them?" I asked. The question seemed simple enough, but from the look on Cole's face, I guessed the answer wasn't as simple.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:03 pm
“Red Inc madam, is a sanctuary for parasites of the human nature. We foster control among a race dwindling into anarchy. We are the peace, the law, and the life. All vampires would expire without our careful planning and intuition. With every large group there is a need for order. Red Inc is among the greatest of all factions. We are the brotherhood of vampires.” Cole confessed with such passion that in ran through his words like blood so fine you could almost taste it. They started at a whisper and gradually increased in volume as if he was giving a motivational speech before a war.

With the end of his sentence he lifted a finger, the pointer, signaling for a brief moment of departure. The vampire twisted quickly about the bar until each customer at it was well satisfied with their buy. It only took Cole a few moments to take every order and fill their cups too. Enough time at least to flex almost every tone muscle in his body. Once he finished, he was back in front of you, leaning in close, so close that your flesh almost touched.

“Red Inc needs you because united we live, together we prosper, divided we seep into undead dementia. We specifically need you because you can get close to the governors kid and possibly change something about our future. So are you in?”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 pm
I was still so overwhelmed by everything that had happened to me up til this point that I had no clue what to say. "Um so let me get this straight. You want me to Darious so that I can change the fate of vampires everywhere? That's a lot of responsibility for one girl don't you think? And besides Darious doesn't want to see me anymore. He thinks I'm the reason his father's dead, which by the way I'm not." I caught myself rambling. I took a breath, looked Cole in the eyes and said, "Tell me how I can help and I'll try my best." I managed a weak smile and prayed that it was somewhat reassuring.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:12 pm
“The death of Darious’s father was much unexpected. We are investigating that right now as a matter of fact. Hopefully we can prove this has nothing to do with you or vampires.” Cole said in a huff. The situation stressed him as well. He got it under control quickly as another customer ordered a drink. He had it together within minutes and returned to you.

“There is a under ground detective. A man from above that isn’t afraid to take his business down here and get things done. He will be the man you want to talk to about all this. After a quick session with you he should have the information he needs to find evidence and then clear our names.” Cole paused to let you catch up. He could sense your overload. He took a step back. It was apparent no one had taken the time to show you compassion. “Hey there, are you going to be alright.” He added with a deep sense of compassion ringing in his voice. He leaned further over the bar to bring you into a hug. “You are going to get through this. Your life may have taken a very big turn but this is nothing you can’t handle.

“Like I was saying, if you want to take this to the next step and get answers then you need to head over to Detective Brance. He holds office hours down here in the dungeons. You will find him in the Creed building at the top floor. Please be careful.”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:59 pm
I was completely overwhelmed by everything that was going on. I knew that I wanted to clear my name so that maybe, just maybe Darious would speak to me again. I knew I hadn't known him for very long, but I couldn't shake the feeling that there was something special between us. As for Cole, I was grateful for his compassion, it was exactly what I needed. I smiled a half-hearted smile at him and said,"Alright, where is the Creed building. I don't want to wander around down here without any idea where I'm going. That just has bad news written all over it." Since when did you become so cautious?! You used to be all "go in guns blazing" and now you're little miss helpless. I thought to myself. But I couldn't help it. Knowing that people were really out to get me shook me a little bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:43 am
“Now Sephora, I would love to help you out with a tour or something but as you can see I have an establishment to run. I’m sure some character in here would be interested in helping a girl like you.” Cole said with a big smile that let his fangs hang lose.

The bar was full of wild creatures that you don’t see much on the surface. Long lizard shaped people with bright colored scaly skin sat all along a few booths toward the back. There were many orks and goblins jumping about and partying. Only a few vampires kept to themselves at a tall table against a window. Everyone seemed captivated in their own conversation. It would be hard for anyone to approach the groups already made.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:14 pm
Gee thanks. I thought angrily at Cole. The least he could do is give me verbal directions. But since my host had stopped being so gracious I decided to approach the table of vampires. They were all very attractive, part of their charm, and none of them seemed to be too terrifying.
I walked up to them, and in my best big girl voice I said, "Excuse me, can anyone point me in the direction of the Creed building?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:24 pm
“Creed building. HAHAHAHA. What did you do, kill a fly.” The first vampire cracked as if he could smell your rank. The second laughed along with him, purposefully showing off the length of his fangs.

“She’s not kidding. Wow, you’re really not from around here are you?” He asked after letting his laughter slow down. His smirk never vanished fully but you could tell his eyes changed. His eyes moved to his friend and they seemed to have a conversation without words.

“What’s the Creed building to ya? Most folks don’t bother with it.” The first asked in a quick tone.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:38 pm
"Look I just need to find it so I can talk to Detective Brance. That's all I know. I was brought down here by someone I've never met and made to talk to the bartender to only be told to go talk to a detective because without me, the vampire race could be in danger. So I'll ask you again, where can I find the Creed building." I wasn't too sure why I gave them as much information as I did, but I could slowly feel my old fire starting to burn in my chest again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:05 pm
“Alright girly, calm down now, there is no need to light a fire over a question. I don’t know if you knew but information is the currency down here. We like to know what’s going on so when a no comer gets involved, it’s big news for us all timers.” The first one said to cover himself. He had no idea he was pushing the girls buttons so much but after that he could tell how fragile she was at the moment.

“If you go out of the bar you want to head down the street to the left and it will be the old building surrounded by gargoyles. They protect the place so be nice to them if given the choice. That’s all I can really say. Anything else will cost you.” The second said with haste. He pointed to help make his point. “what do you need to speak with Brance for?”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:18 pm
"Thanks for the help," I said and rushed out the door before they could ask me more questions. Ok was I supposed to go to the right or the left? I think it was the right. I hurried off to my right to scout out the building protected by gargoyles. I passed buildings both old and new with many interesting creatures flowing in and out of them. There were vampires and orcs and many other creatures I had never seen before. As I kept walking the streets got smaller and dimmer and the creatures became less friendly. Where am I? Did I go the wrong way? Who the hell am I supposed to ask for directions from now?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:24 am
The deeper you got into the dungeons the more hostile the residents around looked. A few even moved toward you but stopped their pursuit as you continued you onward. The vampire made it sound as if the building could not have been too far off.

“Whats a purty girl like yous doin in these parts?” A fat Bile Demon growled from just off the side of the main road. He looked to be guarding the entrance to a private dungeon. His dark pink scaly skin reeked of decay and filth. He took pride in it so as soon as he saw your face of disgust he smiled. “Do you need help with somthin?”

The darkness surrounding showed no signs of sympathy or protection. No would be there to save you if this guy made a move. The large wrecking balls hanging from his 6 feet long horns swung aimlessly with his head bobs as the thing shuffled for you without any legs. All it had was a stubby belly and two massive arms that carried it’s whole body.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:38 am
"I.... I.... I'm looking for the Creed building," I stammered. This thing in front of me was hideous. I only told him in the hope that he would tell me where to go and not try to eat me or something. "Can you please point me in the right direction? The last person I asked wasn't very helpful as you can tell."  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff