Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Raccon City incident. ~Past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:50 pm
"id probly have not shot them." "maybe beat them to death with my shoes screaming KAAPLAAAAA" "i know its weird but its alot less entertaining then killing people with guns." User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

Sarah giggled a little bit. "Yeah, but sometimes guns and knives are best protection. Especially when They're bigger than me, and stronger." She said and stretched her arms.
"That's 'Cause, they were all guys." she adds. "But now...i don't have much of a problem. I'm just as stronge as any of the guys here." She says with a proud smile. "But, either way, is still good. They're already dead. Beating them to death would have been great, but that would have been more trouble on my part. I mean, self defense can just be a stab after taking his knife. But beating him to death...well that'd put me in one of those cells."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:04 pm
"true but luckily if i did it i can plead insanity." "or i can plead Sanity." "Which ever one makes people think i wasnt in the right mind." "besides Crazy or not i know how to respect women unlike half the guys here." "as inhuman as i am most of the time i know how to be around a lady." Says George. User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image

"Yeah, your right. But i just can't stand being locked up. Only for a little while then i'll snap. Well, more than i already have." Sarah said and put one hand on her lower stomach, she pulled her shirt up only slightly. Only enough to see the scar she had.
It was on her lower abdomin, and a few inches long."That was from the knife." she said then pulled out a knife "This one to be exact." she said brushing her fingers lightly over the blade before putting it away. She pushed her shirt down.
"It's a long story."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:28 pm
"you want a long story?" George turns around and pulls up the back of his shirt showing all the scars up and down his back. "thats a long story." "what you have on you is a chronicle." User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

"Ok, fine. It's a chronicle." Sarah said. She took her eyes away from his scars. "Well, were those done to you by the one you love?...or better yet, once thought i loved." Sarah says.
Almost reliving the painful memories. Spacing out a bit.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:45 pm
"they were done by family the doctors anyone and everyone cops a girl i thought i loved made the biggest one." "all vie been for most of my life is a punching bag for everyone." "but thats ok pain means im alive right?" Says George putting the back of his shirt down. User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image

"Yeah, i guess it does." Sarah said and leaned against the back of the table. She closed her eyes.
Sarah put her hand to her face again. She was thinking deeply.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:58 pm
George walked to the door of the prison and slid it open a bit and looked outside. "great that gates not as strong as i think." Says George grabbing his hand gun and shooting the Zombie thats trying to Climb the fence in the head. "fixing the copters gonna be a b***h." User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image

Sarah opens her eyes and looks over at him. "Yeah. I'll help, if you need it." She offered.
She could help. With curtain things. Or just shoot the zombies who strayed into the prison. "I could see if i could make the gate any stronger to buy us some time."
((we cant have the prison be full of zombies, cus we already started a rp earlier in it))

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:17 pm
"Shoot the Zombies that get into the Prison" "The gate i need to get into the guard tower and close the steel gates." "if i Close those gates the only things to worry bout are those inside out able to climb walls like spider man ******** things." User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image

"God, i hate those ones." Sarah said standing up. She pulled her assault rifle around, off her back. She cocks it, and gives a smirk. "Those ones always put up a good fight." she said and started to walk outside by the gate.
Oh, she loved to fight those kinds. They were annoying but, they put up a good fight. She especially loved the blood splatter, when she blew their heads up in a single shot.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:35 pm
"dont miss" says George dropping his Shotgun next to Sarah and taking the box of shells out of his pocket. "if the first gate breaks Take that and get into the prison got me." "i woulnt have you die because im only gonna be able to see you for at most 30 seconds once im on that wall." Says George as he starts running to the ladder next to the Wall of the prison and nearest the guard tower. User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image

"Right." Sarah said and picks up the shot gun and shells. Sarah runs to the gate. She takes a step back from the hands clawing at her through the small gate openings.
One was trying to squeeze through "Oh, no you don't!" she said and shot it in the head, it dropped to the floor only to be trampled on by the other zombies.
Sarah looked around, she felt the gate. She could feel the vibrations of the gate as the zombies beat against it. She saw that some screws were loose. That was the big problem. She looked around and found a metal pipe. She banged it against the screw, and it pushed it back father in. She stuck the pipe through a small handle of the gate's to hold it still.
She back up a few feet shooting the flesh eaters who has started to climb over the gate.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:03 pm
George Jumped making it to the ladder grabbed on at halfway up and scrambled up the ladder in 1 second and rushed into the guards Tower and kicked the gate close button and threw the Guard turned into a zombie that grabbed him over his head pulled out his magnum and put a slug into the guards head as it fell into the group of zombies Below. "SARAH BACK AWAY FROM THE GATE" Screamed George finding an assault rifle with a grenade launcher and firing it out the window into the groups of Zombies below and then dumping the clip int eh gun into the Zombies. "Sarah catch said George after reloading the assault rifle and tossing it down to
Sarah with a bag full of grenades for the launcher. He then checked the tower making sure there wasnt anymore guard zombies in it. Then he left by jumping and landing right next to Sarah and shooting a zombie that was climbing the fence in the head. "The gates closing now." Says George as the gates finally close fully blocking all the zombies from getting into the prison this way.User Image  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff