Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Desert ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image
Sarah looked at the map. It was pretty new. "Look," she said pointing to a small spot on the map. It looked like there was nothing there, like a block had been cut out but it hadn't. "It obviously didn't want to be noticed. Wesker has control over the satellites, and this map is a sattelite map. Only places not wanting to be seem won't show up because they have somthing to block the sattalites frequencies." she said sounding really smart when she did.
Sarah noticed the dune buggies. She smiled evily. "Nice." she said and whiped some dust off one of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:26 pm
"I claim road trip." Said George smiling. "awesome a welding machine small ac/dc welder so coming with us." said George tossing it into one of the dune buggys. "i can fix things on the go now." said George happily. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image
Sarah put her larger rifle inside the dune buggy. She turned and shuffled through the sand to Lesean. "C'mon kid, we have a ride, and i think you'll like this one." she said looking out at the desert around them. God, it was hot. Really, really hot. She could feel herself sweating and she whiped it off with her arm. She turned to go back to the buggy, god, she wanted some water now too.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:00 pm
George was looking around inside the other tents. "found some water bottles still in packages water." said George picking up the case. "good theres more of these." said George. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image
Sarah heard the word water and rushed over. She quickly opened one up and chugged part of it down. She stopped to catch her breathe. "Feels like forever sense i've had good clean water." she said, leaning against one of the dune buggies. "God, it's so hot out." she said her hand shading her eyes as she looked up at the sun.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:09 pm
"I hear ya." said George. "ok we need to get moving so every one pile into a dune buggy and only people who are driver license carrying are driving ok?" Said George hoping into a drivers seat with a water bottle. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image
Sarah climbed in. "Yeah i know, i just can't drive all the time ya'know. This heat might get to me. I've had a heat stroke before and i know what it's like." she stopped and closed her eyes, she put out her arms almost as if she was tanning herself. "So i'll just have to take turns driving with someone else."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image

The blazing heat was beaming on me as I was running away from some zombies. I heard there was a camp ground near but I wasn't sure. I was tired of running as I turned and started shooting at the zombies. As a group formed, I tossed a grande and I took off running over a sand hill and started rolling as I heard the explosive go off.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image
Sarah opened her eyes and watched as everyone else had gotten into the dune buggies. Sarah looked at the map and drove, not so harshly this time, she was kind of tired and she didn't need all her passengers to e tossed around like ragdolls, that would only make zandre angry and...well then he'd pull that "eye for an eye" crap again.
She was driving and heard some explosions, she stopped in her tracks, the buggy jerked as she did so. "What the hell?" She smelled death. Zombies. But it seemed like someone had used the same tactics of zombie-killing with grenades as she had. Sarah got out as she saw a figure in the distance. She jogged through the sand and saw a girl.
"Are you alright? who are you?" she asked, rubbing more sand that had scattered from her infected eyes. She blinked and looked at the girl. Sarah held her hand out to her.

((sorry if i godmodded you zandre, and everyone else, we needed to progress, so just go with it plz ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:48 pm
mizu walked around the desert with a sprained ankle until he finally callapsed to the ground clutching his bloody hockey stick and bat. his clothes were bloody but he was not bitten nor infected  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:07 pm
User Image
I shook off the sand as I looked up at the girl. I can tell she was infected but she didn't seem dangerous either. I grabbed her hand as she helped me to my feet.
"Yes I'm alright thank you. My name is Rebecca Chambers from S.T.A.R.S Bravo Team. And you might be?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:48 am
User Image
`Somebody's Gettin Shot`

Zandre was looking at his sword. It had been polished by the sandstorm. When Sarah stopped the car he turned to look at Rebecca. "Another S.T.A.R.S. agent? This is getting interesting." Zandre sheathed his sword and got out, tinkering with the engine now. "Time for an upgrade..."

[[i love how i will wait on evry1 and yet no1 waits on me...]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:02 pm
Tacado
"i can claim you were protecting yourself unless they want to find out how bad a a lieutenant can be theyll let you be." Said George. "yeah i have goggles you want my spare pair?" Said George digging out some pilot goggles. "they block sand real good and dont fog up." Said George smiling. "if theres still soldiers itll be safe to sleep." Said George stretching checking his ammo. "im good on assault rifle ammo." said George offering 5 clips to Sarah. George reloaded his hand gun and checked his magnum ammo. "ok if need be i can hold off about 67 zombies." said George. "oh sarah there double clips so you know. when ones spent theres a switch at the bot flip it and itll reload to the clip its attached to." Said George demonstrating with his own Clip. "hey Kurama do you have a silencer for a machine gun?" Said George remembering Kurama's ears are sensitive.

User ImageKurama looked at George and nodded his ears already beginning to clot up. He pulled out two silencers designed just for machine guns from the folds of his clothes.
"You just better not lose these. These are the last two i have for machine guns," he said tossing them at George.
Kurama joined George's dune buggy as the kid and Zandre were with Sarah.
He heard the explosion. Luckily it was far enough away, the blood clots didn't reopen. He turned in the direction of the sound and saw a girl, while when he began sniffing the air, he smelled one more alive.

[Same here]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:59 pm
mizu lay there motionless as a swarm creeped towards him. their numbers were large and still gaining more. "mmnnnnn"  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image
I heard a buzzing noise in my ear as I looked over and found a swarm of crows were heading toward something.
"Umm excuse me please." I ran up the hill and found someone lying on the ground injured. I didn't take another thought as i ran towards the injured person and I pulled out my gun and started shooting at the crows one by one. I pulled out another gernade and threw it up in the air where the swarm was at and shot it as another explosion went over as the flames devoured the crows.
"Are you alright?" I didn't wait for his response as I pulled out my medics supplies and knew he wasn't injured from zombies or anything else.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff