Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
LA Prison ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image
`SALVATION`

Zandre ran to the edge and looked over. "He's not there." He though for a moment. "Five stories off the ground from here..." He mumbled to himself as he figured calculations. "That's it... Screw him, screw the copter and screw a car or any other crap. We're walking." He pulled his sword off his back and leaped clear off the roof. He landed, causing another crater and several zombies to flatten, going off to kill more.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image
lasean had been blown back from the explosion. he was sitting/hunched over unconscious. he woke up to a intense pain in his side and found it hard to breath. he looked down at a piece of metal sticking out of him. it was lodged in his lung and he coughed up a little blood and went to pull it out but it hurt when he gripped it. he shook his head and tried to stand.  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image
Sarah stood up in a daze. She cought her self and started to follow Zandre and looked back at the kid and the others "C'mon we have to go" she said and noticed the kid was hurt "Damnit" she cursed under her breathe and went over to him looking at the wound. "Sorry kid but this is going to hurt alot" she said before pulling the shard out. She put her hands over the wound to stop any blood from gushing out. "s**t, kid you've got a ruptured lung. You need help." she said and pulled out the gauze she'd still hadn't used from when Zandre shot her. She wrapped it around his chest and helped him up.
"Zandre wait up, the kid's hurt!" she called to him wandering if he could hear her. She looked at the one who'd helped her "Help me please" she said and put one of the kid's
arms over her shoulde rand started to help him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image
lasean was wheezing and he coughed up some blood. he happened to look behind her and see a hunter sneaking up behind her. it leaped for exposed back. he pushed her down and watched it sail over their heads he pulled his glock and fired at it unloading his entire clip at it.  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image
Sarah went with the fall to the ground. She looked over at the kid who'd pushed them both down, then realised it was for a good reason. Once she saw him shoot it she gave a smirk. He hit it...in the back of the head, and it's head...well it was gone now. The blood splattered the floor.
"Damn...Nice shot kid" she says with a smile and stands again, "Thanks but your hurt." she said and swiftly picks him up in her arms. "With an injery like that, no way, someone not infected, nor a kid, could make that fall and survive." Sarah said with a deep breathe.
She'd wondered why she didn't smell the hunter behind her, its rotting flesh and blood. But she was more focused on getting the kid to help so he doesn't die.
Sarah got a good grip on the kid, carrying him like a groom would to a bride. "Hold on kid, stay awake and don't go to sleep." she said, if he did, he'd be gone quicker. Sarah took and small running start before jumping off the side of the prison. She landed near zandre, on one of her knees. Oh god, that really could have killed her knees. But they'd heal, that's for sure.
Sarah got steady and looked down at the boy she was carrying "You alive still?" she asked, with a little sarcsim, for how the jump didn't do much pain or affect to her. She checked his wound again. She looked to zandre "He needs a hospital...god knows where we'll fine one." she said, with the last part quieter. she didn't want to scare the kid.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:13 pm
User ImageKurama could smell the strong smell of fresh blood, and it started to disorient him, but after a while, he heard the sound of the gun firing with no silencer, causing his ears to burst. Once the echo stopped, he stumbled back onto his feet and followed the two Infected and human boy into the mess of zombies, his ears still rupturing blood and causing more disorientation.

He pulled his whip off from his side as he began to slaughter the surrounding zombies careful not to hurt the others before he recoiled it back up and began heading away from the prison.

"There might still be a hospital just west of here."  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image
Sarah nodded and spoke "Good,but wouldn't people go there most when this whole infection thing started. It could mean trouble when we get there." she says and pulls her assault rifle off her back. She fixed her grip on the boy "Hold on to me while i shoot, so you don't fall." she says and tries her best to shoot if there were any zombies near her.
The others had taken care of the most of them. Sarah looked down to check on the boy. She suddenlt felt her maternal instincts kick in, as he held him, though he seemed to be in his early teens she couldn't help it.
She didn't want him to die.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image"It's underground. So not many know of it. I only found it because of my fox DNA...it's enhanced all my senses tremendously. The place smells of dried blood." Kurama explains.

He had gone there after getting infected, although he can't remember why. But after a while, he left and ended up in the prison, in a cell with mold. He was glad to be away from the smell of the mold, but things were normally quieter in the cell. He didn't have to worry about his ears bursting.  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image
"Ok good." Sarah said. "Yeah, well my senses were too. But that only draws to the smell of death, infection and blood...blood and the uninfected." She said realising the smell of blood and humans were alot more distinct than other smells.
She feared the infection would get the best of her, other than her rage and emotion.But physicaly too. Sarah looked to Kurama "Lead the way" she says then turns to Zandre "C'mon it might be safer there" she says tilting her head back motioning for him to follow with her.

((got to get off now so ill b on after school tomorrow ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:49 am
User Image
lasean was wheezing and he coughed up a blood bubble. it popped and he winced and held hon to her as hard as he could. he fought hard to keep his eyes open and was failing with each minute. he looked at the strange girl as she reminded him of someone in his past. he couldnt remember her his mother due to the loss of blood.  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image
Sarah looked down at the boy in her arms "You okay? Just don't go to sleep. That's the worst thing." she says with a slight smile. Then turns to zandre and then Kurama.
"Hurry, i don't think he can take much of this anylonger." she explains a little quieter.

((writers block untill someone else posts sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:12 pm
((it happens relax lol))
he nodded and looked at his wound. "will i get infected from this" he asked in a very worried voice. he was scared he might turn into a zombie. he clinched tighter as he started to spasim in her arms. he was going into shock.  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image
Sarah looked down at him once again. "Oh, no. Don't worry, unless a zombie bit you...or someone like me bit you. But you havn't been bitten, if you were you wouldn't be sane or even alive." Sarah explains. "But my infection, though of the same virus is different. The spreading has ceased and instead of turning me into one of those beasts, it helps me get stronger and heal." She says with a slight smile.
Though if a blood donor was needed she could volonteer. But he'd get infected...well hopefully if it was needed, it wouldn't hurt him. Sarah smiled again "See, my eyes, the infection is very visable, but it doesn't harm me at all."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:19 pm
"okay" he says and retched. his eyes rolled up in the back of head and he passed out. he went limp in her arms. his heart was still beating but it was getting feint.  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image
Sarah saw him faint. "Damnit kid! c'mon wake up!" she knew there was nothing she could do at this point but to keep him breathing and his heart beating. "Hey, where is that hospital!?" she says to kurama a little franticly and worried.
"He's unconscious now, and his pulse is slow and hes breathing hard."

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces