Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Tokyo Japan HQ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker turned to see the the guards carrying in an unconscious Zandre. He smirked. "Bind him. Make sure he can't get loose and lay him in the corner. I'll deal with him shortly," he said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image

Sarah listened to Wesker order the guards to tie up Zandre, and that he would get back to her. She watched the guards bind him like they were told, a bit anxiously. And now came the experiments. God she hated this.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Dengaki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:41 am
User Image

Danielle walked through the hallways of the hive as she searched for wesker. sure enough she found him and with someone that seemed familiar, she ran up to him and said "Wesker, you got anymore jobs for me i am bored with killing the smallfry around here the zombies are no challenge isn't there something that you can give me to test my powers with like you always get to" she said pleadingly like a child. she was always in weskers good side due to her ruthless efficency and always completeing a mission no mater what.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:41 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker turned back to Sarah after making sure that the guards had tied Zandre up. He heard a familiar voice behind him and turned to see Danielle. She wanted another mission? "I don't have anything for you to do at the moment," he said. "I'm a bit busy at the moment," he added.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Dengaki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:50 am
User Image

Danielle frowned and said "your absolutely no fun wesker jesus" she said turning around to walk out the door ad heard one of the guards make fun of her under his breath. she walked to the door where the guard who said something was standing, she pulled out her pistol and shot him in the head ruthlessly as she turned to the other guard and said "anything you would like to say?" she said smiling. she saw the guard shaking and she said "good boy now get someone to clean up this damn excuse for a soldier that i just happened to accidentally kill" she said still smiling it was a very frightening to people to see her smile after doing that to someone.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:04 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker growled when he heard the gunshot. "Danielle," he said, loud enough for her to hear him.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Dengaki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:07 am
User Image

Danielle didn't turn around she meerly scratched her head with the gun and said "what he said something mean about me so i took him out simple as that there are pleanty of replacments" she said finally turning around and seeing Sarah she giggled and said "try not to scream to loudly it hurts my ears" she said as she walked away from Wesker and the others singing a lullaby.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:12 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker sighed and put a hand up to his face, as if he was ashamed. He dropped his hand and vanished from his spot, appearing in front of Danielle. He grabbed her by the neck and twisted to slam her into the wall. "How many times do I have to tell you not to kill the guards?" he growled. "If you want to keep killing them, then why don't you go out and find people to replace them?" he asked.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Dengaki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:18 am
User Image

Danielle grabbed his arm trying to have him releade her but her g-virus powers weren't even enough. she meerly said "because you never ask me to Wesker" she said startingt o lose conciouscness.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:32 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker growled at her. "I've told you before to stop killing them," he said. "And if you need me to ask you to do each little thing, then you're not as useful as I thought," he said. He let her go and turned to walk back to the room. A good experiment would be able to follow orders and still be able to think for themselves for the times that they didn't get any orders.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Dengaki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:38 am
User Image

Danielle got up a abit ashamed at what Wesker said and decided to go out and look for some more test subjects for Wesker. she opened the door to the outside into the heart of Tokyo and saw hundreds of zimbies waiting for her, "so which one will be coming with me now?" she said smiling as she started to kill xombies left and right finding the strongest ones.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:48 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker walked into the room that held Sarah and Zandre. He moved over to the bed and looked at Sarah. He smirked. "Where to start?" he asked, his tone mocking.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:37 am
User Image

Sarah watched as a girl came in. Begging for a mission to do and the sorts. Wesker didn't seem to like it. Hearing Danelle's comment...about screaming, she tensed up only for a second. Growling lightly up at Wesker.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Save your energy. You're going to need it," he said. He grabbed her wrist and strapped it to the bed. There was a chance that she'd try to get away once the experiment started and he was stopping that before it happened.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed slightly. He was probably right. She usually was one to think ahead, but she just couldn't help it. Watching him strap her down again. Out of one set of binds, and right into another. And the restraints meant she really wouldn't like what was going to happen.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff