Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
Announcements | 2nd of Feb || VALENTINE EVENT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of jutsu do you want the Kiri TP spent on first?
  Offensive
  Supportive
  Defensive
  Other
View Results

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:34 pm
HI!
I apologize, its a day late but here is the in character announcement:

The Mizukage requests that all active shinobi of Kirigakure and currently under Kirigakure protection report to the Temple of the Minds at the earliest convenience.
-end message-
If you were not quoted and are still part of this village, I expect you to join us.

Tao-Benshin

Azzurro Skyde

Huntress Kitteh

BlackFruity

Lanfaer

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

chrissy b e a n

VampireKittenz

Ranger_flareT

arrows and guns

Codekasu

Ostarva Moonblade

Wolfe Whitehorn

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:38 pm
Hello~
So the first list of people quoted have replied and will be counted at the current meeting that is being held in character. The second list of people have NOT posted and therefore have a time limit now enforced.
If those of you who have not posted in the pavilion do not do so by
April 16th 2015 [4/16/15] [[5 days from now]] , you will be removed from the village roster.
Yes, this is a surprise activity check that is tying into an upcoming arc.
Again, if the people in the second list do not post by the above date, you will be removed from the village. For real.

Love, Noodles~

People who have posted:

Tao-Benshin

Huntress Kitteh

BlackFruity

Lanfaer

VampireKittenz

brooystart

People who have not:
Ranger_flareT

arrows and guns

Codekasu

Ostarva Moonblade

Wolfe Whitehorn

Yo-ko

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:20 pm
Hello~
Again, if you do not post by
April 16th 2015 [4/16/15] [[5 days from now]] , you will be removed from the roster and will be no longer part of the village. You have until the above date to post in the Temple of the Minds after which you are s**t out of luck. If you want to remain a part of this village, please message me. 2days.

Noodles~

People who have not posted:
Ranger_flareT

arrows and guns

Codekasu

Ostarva Moonblade

Wolfe Whitehorn

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 2:41 pm
Hello my lovelies, new and old~
I'm going to be going through and removing some old threads to the recycle bin. In place of those, I will be adding a few new threads including a port thread.
If you have any suggestions as to what other thread you think would be popular to add, feel free to quote me in the OoC chat :3
With the new threads may come some new missions so be on alert! Also, in the next month or so, I will be starting a series of arcs designed to help keep everyone interested and eager to stay in Kiri,. One of these will be a competition like carnival for those who make it to chuunin smile
SO! With all of that in mind, new genin and returning genin should be prepared to be visited by the Mizukage in the next week or so (once the meeting in the Pavilion is done).

Lots of love,
Noodles~

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 2:32 pm
Woo hoo~
Meeting is adjourned and all village goings can recommence. Sypher has not yet made it to his office but, per usual, if you want a mission they are posted on the 'mission board' outside his office. Take one at your leisure.

In regards to the meeting, nothing will be decided in terms of what we will do. Until Sypher has a chance to talk to those he needs to speak to, no one is allowed to go off on their own or take matters into their own hands. Sypher will assign a group to go to Suna when a decision has been made.
Also, those of you who attended the meeting, you can disperse as you like. Post order is no longer enforced now that the meeting has ended.

I will be starting construction on new threads in the next week or so so be on the watch for those. Also, the arc will likely begin around this time next month or the month after that (at the latest).

New genin: Genin cannot do missions outside of the village without a higher rank accompaniment. I will be assigning you in random teams that will change so that everyone works with everyone else (this includes the upper ranks) once I have my feet under me.

With that said, we're almost full up on shinobi here ^A^ which is FANTASTIC(!) in my opinion and I hope everyone will stay.

Lots of love,
Noodles~

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:01 pm
Hi-lo!
So teams have, notoriously, failed miserably in Kiri. Not through any fault on anyones but they don't do so well!
As such, I'm trying something different which is more a mentor/student combo. More details will follow tomorrow on some benefits of working in your combos but for now, here are your teachers, genin, and here are you students, upper ranks!

Teachers and Students:
1. Mi Young Roo w/ Akarui Kirei Hoshi and Miyamoto Aria (Miyamoto Aria acting as aid to Mi Young Roo until she reaches Chuunin)
2. Ryouichi Senju w/ Miki Uchiha
3. Alzayr Hakemoto w/ Kylee Hakemoto
4. Jack Harren Snipe w/ Wix Orion Rizzal Linnis Dimmeci & Akroma Hijime
5. Shadow Hunyistir w/ Marie Dressel and Kameko Tanaki (Kameko Tanaki acting as aid to Shadow Hunyistir until she reaches Jounin)
6. Inka Hizarai w/ Tetsuya Kaede Shichiro

Those of you listed as aids are still under the tutorship of the teacher but you are acting with more experience under your belt. This makes you advantageous to both the teacher and the student.

Now, some of you are already working together or have created teams within yourselves. I understand if this set up might be annoying or frustrating but I assure you, there will be some pretty nice benefits to using this system which I will put up tomorrow. Also, I did try to keep like skills with each other. If you have any doubts or questions, please feel free to pm me or quote me in the village chat room smile

In character, you will find this list on the Academy and Dojo message boards which are located outside the buildings. You do not have to immediately run off and find each other since many of the teachers are still at the pavilions and most of the new genin do not have headbands yet. But please do try to locate each other by next week, at the latest.

Lots of love (and hoping for patience~),
Noodles <3

Tao-Benshin

Huntress Kitteh

BlackFruity

Lanfaer

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

chrissy b e a n

VampireKittenz

brooystart

Codekasu

Avedis Angelus

Sleepy Senpai

I Tortured Sleep I

bird lawyer

Wolfe Whitehorn

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:40 pm
Hi hi hi~!
As promised, I will now illuminate why working in your teacher/student teams will be so very beneficial to you all!
[some minor edits have been added!]

So here's how it works,
Training:
Say your mentor helps you learn a new jutsu, whether through practice or by letting you learn it with them watching. Once learned, you will spar with each other a minimum of four (4) posts combined (2 posts from each of you) using that new jutsu. Once you've completed that spar, you both get an AC bonus! YAY!

10 AC for Genin; 15 AC for Mentor

Not enough? You can repeat the above with as many jutsu as you're capable of learning and you're not restricted by what jutsu you can learn (ie, it doesn't matter if its genjutsu, buki/tai or nin). So that's a jutsu learned, a 4 post spar and BOOM! AC earned.
EXAMPLE: Say you repeat this 10 times, that's 100AC for genin and 150 AC for the mentor, with just doing what you should be doing! And you don't have to search for a sparing partner.
Additionally, once you reach the 15 jutsu/spar combo mark, you can each award yourselves 20 extra chakra.
(No single line posts thoug D< Two paragraph post minimum per every post.)

Individual Mentor/Student Missions: Easy enough, actually~
Your mentor either chooses or is assigned a mission under B-rank. They take you with them so get the mission points too! Plus, you gain experience! (Genin must have at least 10jutsu learned before they can go on the mission)

Combo Mentor/Student Missions: Kage assigned missions only.
You and your mentor join with another student mentor team to perform the mission. Upon completion you get the general mission points plus a 30 AC point bonus each.
(Genin must have at least 20jutsu learned before they can go on the mission)

These are bonuses, so these add onto the things you already get for doing missions and learning jutsu! So don't forget to post your accomplishments in the guild mission/training thread as well. [edit]

However, there are some restrictions...
Keep in mind, the initiative only works if you're with your teacher. So you won't get the extra AC for training until you get your teacher. [edited]
Once the genin have reached Chuunin the bonuses go down by half. For jutsu/spar, 10AC goes down to 5AC. Upon reaching Jounin, the bonuses cease all together. However, by the time you reach these, you should be assigned your own genin so you'll begin receiving the bonus that comes with that! (Not such a bad restriction, yes?)
This is, obviously, restricted to only Kirigakure shinobi so be sure to have a valid Kiri profile in the roster or you will not be counted!
This is also a limited time bonus. Its only good for the next 7months so it will cease being a bonus point event at the end of that time period (November, for those of you in the States.)
Also, all mission will needed to be recorded in the usual mission thread and an additional thread that I will create for Kiri called the Record Thread. You will also need to record your spars in the Record thread in order for your bonus points to be valid.

SO! Sounds like a brilliant and easy way to get some points, yes? Yes. Again, you don't have to tear out of wherever you are and get started. Its at your own leisure and I look forward to watching you all grow into awesome shinobi!
I think I covered everything.....I will be creating the Record thread in a few moments so.....yup! As always, if you have any questions, feel free to pm me or quote me in the Kiri OoC.
Lots of love,
Noodles~

Tao-Benshin

Huntress Kitteh

BlackFruity

Lanfaer

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

chrissy b e a n

VampireKittenz

brooystart

Codekasu

Avedis Angelus

Sleepy Senpai

I Tortured Sleep I

bird lawyer

Wolfe Whitehorn

Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:58 pm
This is not a happy announcement. This is an ultimatum announcement.

The way the initiative is set up is for all of YOU. The new joiners, the new genin, the returning genin. This is a BONUS for YOU.
If you choose not to take advantage of it, it will be on YOU, when the arc comes around, if you are not prepared. This arc will be for chuunin ranked shinobi. If you are not of chuunin rank or higher by the end of November, which is not hard to do, you will not have nearly as much fun with the arc. So please, please, PLEASE, understand that this is a GOOD thing happening.

Now...I understand if you're having trouble with the teachers assigned to you. Or if you are on hiatus. Or if an emergency springs up.But those of YOU who are choosing to either ignore or don't want to use the system (whether in or out of character), keep this in mind:

We do not do teams in Kiri. It has not worked, it does not work and it will not work if people do not post. If you don't want to use the system that is set up so all you have to do is post with one person, why on earth should I think that a team of FOUR people will work any better?
This initiative is a test run to see how well all of you can self motivate to actually make something of your characters. If this FAILS, it will not be done again. It is up to YOU to take advantage of something that is supposed to be FUN.

This announcement is not directed at anyone. This announcement is meant to be a system jolter. Consider yourselves electrocuted with cattle prod ramped up to max electricity. This will end in NOVEMBER. You are now in a six month stretch for all of these wonderful bonuses to happen. We are the only village doing this right now... PLEASE do not let this fail.

As always, you are welcome to quote me, come to me in character or message me with concerns. I swear, I am open to anything and everything you have to say and will ALWAYS listen.

As always,
Noodles~

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:25 pm
Please do not forget to post in the activity thread, even if you have just joined.
If you do not, you will be removed from the roster and will need to re-apply (Ie, message me) before you can post again.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:59 pm
Guys, you have till tomorrow, when I get on, to post a reply in the activity thread. After that, you will need to message me in order to be able to post again.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:44 am
You are all that remain.

If you were quoted, its because you responded to the activity check or I have already seen you active in the village OR you have spoken to me personally at some point indicating you will be active. With this, I am going to be making some decisions in the next few days that will impact the current training bonus arc as well as the timing of our carnival arc.
Please, keep posting. Even if its just to do a mission of 'Secure the Village' which can be done multiple times, solo or team. The activity in the village heavily influences the type, frequency and benefit of the arcs that I am preparing.

-Noodle

clyde231

VampireKittenz

Codekasu

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Azzurro Skyde

Shikairu Nara

BlackFruity

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:07 pm
All right everyone.

We have one more month of the training bonus event that is currently going on.
If you have accomplished training/missions, please remember to post links to them.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:56 am
You have two weeks to post in the activity check.
There will be no late entries.

Activity Check link

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:40 pm
Everyone now has a week to post in the new activity check. If you do not, you will be excluded from the coming arc, your character will be considered collateral damage during the arc and will be listed as dead after part one of the arc ends. If you do not post in the activity check, all of the above is non-negotiable.
There will be no late entries.

Activity Check link

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:59 pm
The Activity Check is now closed and those who replied are the only ones who will be allowed to participate in the arc starting Wednesday. Those of you who posted, I will be requiring you to come to the office for an in character meet up.
Additionally, the former arc (the benefit one) is now over with no one gaining anything from it as none of you posted any of your information in the thread. Sorry, not sorry.
Those of you who did not post are no longer considered part of the village. If you attempt to enter the office, I will ignore you. End of story.
Have a good night and those of you who are here, I hope you enjoy the new arc as it happens.

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games