Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
*wiggles* Let's Play? v.2 (U/C) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:43 am
Wow I had to read that more than one to finally get it, ol. I need to go see who Sarika is. xD

It's a bit weird, it sounds almost like a trade. I don't really mind as long as they're not blood-related and it might even work as a plot of sorts... like:
Anwar to Vu: "Here have this girl for your son, btw your daughter is rather pretty." *eyebrow wiggle*

Lol, how is Anwar planning on "acquiring" Sarika?

*finishing up the bg and shading for the WD pic*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:52 am

Anwar already has his Zarha, it was a mutual plan on their part. I don't think there's much lovey-dovey going on there at all, if even any, but they each approve of the other's deviousness and decided they would rule the world together make a good team. Daddy Vu wasn't hard to convince, he wants his girls to be happy and Zarha is happy to be the beybanu of an Vizier's ambitious son. So when Anwar gets back from his quest, he'll have his banu AND beybanu.

And actually, I think it might be very interesting considering he'd want to keep his Seer-daughter close. If Gubari is selfish, he and Anwar might not get on so well considering how Anwar likes to hoard Seers... but he'd want his daughter to be 'happy' so she wouldn't dislike him... be interesting to plot.

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:13 am
U'W RP between Mel and Mirsajadi, maybe? He's growing up to be a sharp-witted, sharp-tongued young lion, but he's got a good appreciation for others like himself, even if they're female. He can be excessively formal and proper upon meeting people for the first time, however.

Also, Riddick family RP? I have Vaako's youngest sister and mother.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:50 am
Zarha, of course! My brain was twisting so hard that I thought he'd get ANOTHER one of Vu's girls from the same litter as Gubari and totally forgot that Zarha was his sister lol.

Oh, that does sound interesting. It could definitely be fun to plot!
It will be easy for Anwar to know Mozi is a Seer btw, because I always imagined that the first thing she'll ever say to him is an awed and surprised "I Saw you!" xD

Oh yes for U'W rp! Ahah, as if you needed to add his picture. 8D I've been stalking the pride for a looong time and he's one the most rp-ed cubs! xD

And Riddick family as well! With the youngest sister - I need to go see the girls' names. I think it might be fun (as fun as Vaako can be).  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:57 am
Is he really? I'd've sworn Zephy's Anwar would definitely win for that. cool But, yeah, I'd love to get him more RP. I want him to have so much RP that by the time he goes out hunting for banu he can be having striped babies right and left.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:43 pm
Mogami
Oh my, she's beautiful! 8O

I was thinking Kafele would probably be more inclined to take an Atmaja girl with warmer colors but she is so pretty. I love those fiery eyes... What's her personality like?

To be honest, I'm not sure myself what her personality is like, she's gotten no RP ^^; But we could find out via RP? heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:51 pm
That's why I said "one of". xD And that's good, he has to spread that stripey love in the future. <3 <3 <3

Drani! =3 *almost pm you more than once*
Right now, Kafele can't rp outside the pride (newcomers are enslaved and he's being closely guarded as one of the new potential heirs - I can't get him anywhere near the border without his nasty bodyguards around) so for them to meet she has to join either as an established member or as new member.

Though I should warn you, this guy is one of my most rp-ed and beloved SoA (my first custom cub!) so I will be picky with his mate and I want lots of rp/plottage! xDDD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:41 pm
Mhm! His beybanu's gonna be blue, but I want him to have lots of natural babies.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:51 pm
Thank you for taking care of Fenja, pich and Lela!
(forgot to post this before ^^')

User Image

Transparent Version

Tomorrow I'll add two more pics but I'll keep the ones that got no bites open for a little while longer until I think of something for them. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:32 pm
Thank you for taking care of Fenja, Pasang!
(Sorry that things didn't work out between you...)

User Image

Transparent Version

Added two new pictures! heart  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:25 pm
I can give you joining rp for your Legio Character. I have a fair number in the pride you can chose from there is:

Hetal (the leader of the pride) she is a cheetah
Banji (Her son)
Gaida (the leader of Coraggio)
Kona (Hetal's familar)
and Draii (Banji's familar and Kona's daughter)

So yea takes your pick.

Also I have an update on Hoaka and our fling he now has 4 completed rps! I am working hard and hopes that the fling will happen soon!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:59 am
Wow, I totally love that picture!  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:38 pm
Kinda lost on the picture thing... do you still need the ones on the front? I have a serval I can offer up and a leopard who's all black. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:01 pm
Kai, no one posted for those yet so it will be a first come first serve deal from now on! =D

And nessi, I'd love to rp with Banji. Cyprian will try to get info on his mother without actually dealing too much with her. So either Banji or Kona!  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:51 pm
Hmm either one would work. Kona would have known Cyprian from before, shewas in the pride then too. But she is loyal to a fault sso if she thought that Cyprian was trying to get Hetal outta the leader seat she might get a little defensive.

Banji is a loof so he might be better to talk to. I can start one between Banji and Cyprian. I will try to get to it later tonight... poke me if you see me andI havent done it.. I suck after all.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff