Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:13 am
User Image

Sarah watched the experiment swing at Wesker full of anger. She stayed still, "Why bother? All you'll do is miss." She spoke up to the experiment. "You're wasting your strength." She said to him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:21 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker glanced over at Sarah. The experiment took advantage of his lack of focus and swung at Wesker, missing again as Wesker dodged it. He turned back to the experiment. "You know, she's got a point," he said, smirking. He was having fun watching this experiment fail at his attempts of killing him. The experiment sighed and looked at Sarah. "You look like a nice girl. What are you doing working for him?" he asked, tilting his head to Wesker. It was just a normal man, or it had been. He now had long claws at the end of each hand and spikes running down his spine. Wesker waited, listening for Sarah's response.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:31 am
User Image

Sarah looked at the experiment then at Wesker. She honestly didn't know. She just...did what he told her, followed his orders, protected him. She did it absent mindedly each time.She sighed. "I...honestly don't know." She answered truthfully. She stepped closer to the experiment. "But let me tell you; looks can be deceiving." She said.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:42 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker fought back a chuckle at Sarah's words. The experiment shot him a glare before turning back to Sarah. He raised his hands and looked at the claws. "I think I know exactly what you mean," he said. "It's thanks to him," he pointed a claw at Wesker without turning to look at him, "that I am like this. Would you be happy with the person who did this to you?" he asked Sarah. Wesker got bored. He leaned against the wall behind him.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:50 am
User Image

Sarah looked at the experiment. "No. I wouldn't. But i didn't turn out that way, as you can tell." She said. Then sighed. "Now, happy or not, you're going to get yourself killed acting like that. Tell me, would you rather die than live your life with claws and spikes? I seem to be doing fine infected. What I'm saying is that don't waste what life you have. " She told him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:09 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker was surprised at her words,but didn't show it. "I'd rather die than be locked away in this hell hole," he said. "If I could step outside that door," he paused to glare at Wesker again. Wesker just ignored it. "I wouldn't so much mind being like this."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:16 am
User Image

Sarah sighed. "I can understand that ,but, that's not in my control." She said. She sighed again. "Now, make up your mind. Live a while longer here, or die." She said. If he wanted it, she'd kill him. But make it painless of course.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:25 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker watched Sarah control this rogue experiment. He glared at Sarah now. "It doesn't make you curious as to why you follow him always with no question? That doesn't bother you?" he asked.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:33 am
User Image

Sarah tilted her head slightly. She thought about it for a second. "So far, no. No it doesn't." It really didn't bother her too much. Again, she did it absent mindedly anyways. She gave him that blank look on her face that she'd worn almost the entire time after waking up. "I don't mind following him." True her mind wandered into many questions but that was one thing she didn't think about. Was why she followed wesker, sure now it brought the question to her head, but she didn't giveit much thought.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:40 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker had heard enough. He grabbed the Eagle from it's holster and pointed it at the experiment. "Get back to your room," he said. He glared at Wesker. "Don't you mean cell?" he snapped back.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:44 am
User Image

Sarah watched the experiment snap back at Wesker with his words. She was getting annoyed aswell. "You're doing it again. Now just listen to the man and go." She said to him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:48 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker squeezed the trigger, ever so slightly. He looked at Sarah once more. "I hope you figure out what's going on soon," he said, before turning to walk back into the room. Wesker walked over and shut the door, locking it again. He holstered the Eagle and looked at Sarah.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:50 am
User Image

Sarah looked at Wesker. "Smart boy. It'd be a waste to kill him wouldn't it?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:52 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Why, did you want to kill him?" he asked, smirking.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Wesker. "You heard what he said. He'd rather die. If that was his only answer i would have killed him. But since it was his choice, i'd do it, painlessly." She said. If she had to she'd paralize him first and then go for the kill once he could feel nothing below the neck.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff