Welcome to Gaia! ::

Global Champions

Back to Guilds

A streetfighter/tekkan inspired guild. Where anything thing can happen. 

Tags: Street Fighter, Goodtimes, Roleplay, Tekkan, Global Fights 

Reply The Journey [Rp Open]
The Journey of a Champion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Kosetsu_xX

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:52 pm
Through out that talking Zorn Didnt realized that Eric was Already behind him And hAd already had his hand on the back of his head.Eric Smile's and said " I know what you are and I dont care You cant best me Ive killed hundred's of your kind and Many of them stronger then You and one more thing .......Grand Ray relampago " Eric gripped the guy's head and fired of One powerful and red blas of Lightning Wich Underly Diminished Zorn's Demonic Aura It even Had ripped Right thought it Dispersing it Into the Crowd Blowing them off the Face of the earth, And since it was at close range and the lightning Voltage was at 1000000000000000000000000000 Voltage Exceeeding it's max Eric Blow a Masseve whole Threw the arena Wall's Killing everyone with in Close Proximity of it And to make Sure He Made an impact Eric Had His HAnd Gripped to his head with a Intense force.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:08 pm
((Okay! Time for Retsu to ease the tension! biggrin <--- hence the happy face that we shuld all have and not be yelling at each other :3))

Token sat near the main gate watching other crowd members being affected by the fight but too mezmorized by the electricity being shot out to pay any attention to anything other than the two fighters. Fortunately the attacks were mainly around the midway point of the bleachers so he was unaffected and sat staring. "Cool..." was the only word that came to mind.  

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Diabolic Edge

Romantic Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:14 pm
((Not trying to sound mean in this comment Kosetsu, but its Zorn, not me lol))

Once again, Zorn was just so sad to realize how much of a dimwit Eric really was, given the fact that his attack before was so easily redirected, made him just feel shamed to see how little this guy was doing to him. He sighed as he let the attack hit him, it having only singed his hair abit. "Honestly Eric.. I thought you were alittle bit smarter than this... You couldn't've killed many of my kind since there are so little, and due to the fact I'm a Super Majin makes me one of a kind..." He sighed as his aura hadn't completely dispersed, it having only moved away for another attack. It began to form in a large dark ball of energy in the air right above Eric, and then, with no hesitation, it blasted downard, smashing Eric deep into the concrete. Zorn used the aura left under his hand to release his grip right before the impact. He stood there, looking into the crater that it had made with Eric in it. "You're a sad little boy Eric..." He said, opening his hand and aiming it at him, by now the effects of the aura blast having damaged him enough to the point where it caused severe damage to his body that would take alot to heal. A small orb began to form in his open palm, it beginning to charge up and as it got to basketball size, he fired it into the hole, it engulfing him in a black light that blasted him even further into the ground, and as the blast stopped moving him, it caused an extremely massive explosion that caused a large-scale earthquake, making the ground rumble and tremble before Zorns powerful attack. "Let's see your lightning survive that one smartass...Dark Render...." He muttered quietly.

((And oi vei you two need to post that somewhere else, not trying to butt in but its kinda ruining this part of the guild and idk if I should post or not cuz of it, and besides, Keys said its ok, me and here talked about it and she said its fine, so Tsubaki, talk to her and ask her to handle this problem.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:17 pm
(( You know what im pissed of To my fullest Extent im banning her and im done with this role play For a while ))

Eric Looked at Zorn Put on his glasses and walked away " Im done for today good battle i hope we do it again blh blah blah " Eric Teleported away.

(( She's banned ))  

Xx_Kosetsu_xX

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:20 pm
Okay..everyone just puase for a moment and dont argue in the darn rp.. Oii...I have the darn chatter box for that..
oiiiiii  
The Journey [Rp Open]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces