Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Sikukuu I/T - WE ARE OFFICIAL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NOW OPEN! COME PARTY WITH US!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:11 am
I posted Darnell in the contest thread. Should I post him here?  

magnadearel

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:45 pm
Just for record's sake...

magnadearel
I Wanna Join The Party!

SoA's Name: Darnell'Aiolos
Image Link: Image
Desired Clan and Rank: Vuli, Crier (he's bright enough to get attention just standing. XD )
Brief Personality Blurb: He's not evil or mean. More high cheer and energy. I don't have much worked out for him yet.

Heh, you were fine Magna. I just don't think I thought the whole application process in the event thread through well enough, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:54 pm
*Giggles*Thanks Tal.  

magnadearel

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:02 am
I Wanna Join The Party!

SoA's Name:Raposa
Image Link: Uncert
Desired Clan and Rank:Vuli : Organizer
Brief Personality Blurb: Raposa is a force of nature when it comes to planing and organizing. She is a take the party by the tail kinda of feline, though she walks on soft paws and is always polite in her dealings, but if you give her a project, you bet your fur it will be done ahead of the deadline and be just about perfect.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:59 pm
I Wanna Join The Party!

SoA's Name: Yathy
Image Link: Image
Desired Clan and Rank: Demani, Entertainer
Brief Personality Blurb: Yathy is a delightful leopardess. The best way to spend life is playing games. She loves coming up with new feats of entertainment to amuse the masses; whether they work or not is also part of the fun. Yathy is willing to make time for anyone, particularly if they have game ideas. You never know what she'll be able to take and make a game out of.

Just to be official. ^_^ Yathy and Darnell are both open for rps. Please quote or pm me.  

magnadearel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:56 am
Just to make this official! (and so she can get the cert as soon as the pride goes public. XD)

I Wanna Join The Party!

SoA's Name: Áine
Image Link: Uncert
Desired Clan and Rank: Mrao - Celebrant
Brief Personality Blurb: Perky, light hearted and always up for an adventure.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:31 am
magnadearel
Darnell and Yathy are both open for rps.
@Tal- Could we get some Yathy/Vuli Queen rp?

Definitely. Her name is Madakata, and she is a quiet, reserved lady with great dignity but a warm heart. Like her season, she can be very cold should something displease her, though. She does her best not to dabble in the affairs of the other clans, but does not hold herself aloof and above anyone else, whether of her own clan or not. She is content to walk and work among them, but expects to be afforded the respect she is due as Queen.

Did you have anything in mind to bring your Demani girl in contact with Madakata?

ALSO, she is totally open for other rps, as is my hyena! Let's get those rps rolling!!!!!

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:01 am
I'd love to have Mnjrn as a Mrao Bouncer. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:24 am
Woot! Added him! And wow, don't think I've seen a name with no vowels before!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:31 am
@Tal- Yup, the new game she came up with. See how she likes it, and if she has any ideas to offer.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:11 pm
Well, your girl would be making games for the Demani most likely, but is free to offer game ideas to other clans as well... she just wouldn't be actually run them for the other clans. As well, the snow game would be for the Mrao celebrations, while Mada is of the Vuli clan.

That being said, there is nothing wrong with sitting together and discussing possible fun for the different celebrations in general, heh. I need to go eat lunch, but I'll see about starting it after that!

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:30 pm
I Wanna Join The Party!

SoA's Name: Haru
Image Link: [x]
Desired Clan and Rank: Demani, Bouncer
Brief Personality Blurb: Haru represents spring in every way. He is a light hearted lion who always has a warm smile and a bounce in his step. He is ever optimistic and always has a kind word for everyone. But despite his love for jokes and playing around it is a known fact that Haru takes his job as a bouncer very seriously. Though sometimes he may be a bit different, a bit more creative in the way he deals with situations the lion does get his job done. He is very dedicated to his home and following the rules after all. Though admittedly he may have a slight knack for finding loopholes in rules and secretly teasing the entertainers with them.

((Haru is up for rps as well! C: Just let me know if anyone wants rp with him. <3 ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:34 pm
magnadearel
@Tal- Yup, the new game she came up with. See how she likes it, and if she has any ideas to offer.

New Ideas There ya go hon!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:21 pm
Question for everyone.... should we add a crafter rank?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff