Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:06 pm
User Image

"Cyrus. Cyrus Eli Keaton. Nice to meet you." Cyrus answered with a small smile. Figuring it was probably time to go he mimiced the others and clapped his hands jumping as the boat lurched forward. "S-So um...what're you looking forward to the most Nevin?" He asked trying not to sound too nervous himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:09 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor heard Cyrus' question and thought it was a nice one.
"Yeah, what are you most waiting for?", she asked the students in front of her, "I, personally, can't wait to eat! I'm starving!", she grunted, skipping. She tried to act nice so she won't scare the students off on the first day. "And I wanna see who goes into Gryffindor." she added happily.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:12 pm
User Image

Nevin shifted a little as the boat jolted forward. He was silent until his stomach relaxed from the nausea the movement instilled in him."Um...well I don't know..I was kinda hoping to join Quidich but I don't think I could do it...so uh I guess Im just looking forward to a year without seeing the inside of a locker..but this is a magical school so I could probably be shoved in something more creative this time" he said laughing trying to make it sound more like a joke. It was true. He never really looked forward to coming to Hogwarts. It just meant new bullies but now he couldn't go home. "what about you..what are you interested in?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:12 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
(Soon to be a) First year student

"Was that your house?" Daemon asked politely, glancing a the teacher. "Who leads these houses, by the way? What is their subject?"  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:21 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
She nodded, smiling proudly.
"Yup. I was in Gryffindor."
She thought for an instant, then spoke again.
"Well, there's the Head of Hufflepuff house, Professor Faydwer, and she's the Potions teacher. There's also... Professor Skylar, Flying teacher, Head of Slytherin house and Quidditch referee... Er, Professor Russos, Ravenclaw house and Transfiguration teacher. And for Gryffindor... I don't know actually. Well, I joined at the end of last year so I didn't have time to catch up and stuff. I'm glad I'm not only Grounds Keeper, otherwise I'd be bored to death. And luckily enough, I've got a year to find out what second years will do in their third year if they choose Care of Magical Creatures!" she chuckled nervously in an embarrassed way.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:23 pm
User Image

[colro=darkgreen]"Shoved in a locker? I don't think the professor's will let that happen." Cyrus said with a slight worried look crossing his face. "I...hm...I'm not to sure what I'm looking forward too. Flying definetely but...." he paused placing a hand on his bandage. He wasn't certain if he'd be allowed to fly with his injury. "Potions is a definete. I'm really looking forward to it."  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:24 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"Ah..speaking of potion's teacher, I need to speak to the potion's teacher about something tomorrow." Danny said thoughtfully as he listened to the groundskeeper.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:26 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor nodded.
"You'll have to wait 'till tomorrow. You'll be exhausted after the Welcoming Feast!"  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:28 pm
User Image

Nevin smiled, flying did sound pretty cool. He was always nervous about everything so he hoped his nervousness wouldn't get him killed on a broom stick. "Potions does sound cool" he said a little calmer now. "I liked how all the classes sound from what I've been told of them. My dad told me all about Hogwarts and he said he was one of the best in his class at my age so he expects a lot from me" he said as he looked at his feet. His father was a good man but he expected so much of his young children. Levana had lived up to that expectation but his only son lagged behind only a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:31 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"The night is still young, I doubt I'll be exhausted." Danny said with a light smiled as he leaned against the edge of the boat and glanced up to the sky.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:33 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor shook her head, chuckled and smirked.
"You'll say different, trust me. You've all waisted enough energy by being excited and stuff, so..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:40 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"And trust me, this level of excitement won't make me sleepy." He said laughing lightly with a smile. "But as I said, the night is still young." He added as he continued looking at the sky above the castle.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nalanie Escar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:40 pm
User Image
Lainey Johnston

Lainey looked upon the mysteriously dark lake with enchantment in her eyes. She remembered the first time she learned how to swim and nearly drowned. Lainey laughed a little to herself and started wondering towards the other group of children and a blonde woman near the lake. "Hello, I'm Lainey," she said with a smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:41 pm
User ImageLuna spoke softly as she inched up behind the professor. "Excuse me, ma'am. But how do we get sorted into our houses? I picked up a book on Hogwart's history but didn't have a chance to read it." She paused and blushed a bit. Actually she was going to read it on the train but so much was going on and she was so nervous that she couldn't keep track of what she had read. So many people around to watch!  

Tajar

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:42 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor shrugged.
"Well, you know, I'm considered to be 'old' or whatever, so yeah, maybe it's the age difference." she chuckled. She turned to the two girls who were talking to her. "Hi!" she smiled. "Well, you sit on a stool, a teacher places the hat on your head, analyzes your personality and sends you into the house that fits you the most." she explained.
((otherwise just copy and paste the part from your student profile where it says People say, in a nutshell.... blah blah blah, but not yet!))  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff