Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image

"Claire is going to kill me." I didn't want to argue as we needed answers ASAP.
"Well Kurama we can't stop him so just protect him ok since he's injured and can barely walk. I will be fine." I pulled out my .50 Cal Desert Eagle.
"Come on to the Yellow zone." We were all on are way to the Yellow Zone District of Africa.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:38 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

CHRIS Saw the shotgun and picked it off as they were walking. He looked at HUNK. "Uh, thanks." he said, "But i don't think i'll need it, i got my own arsenal of weapons." He said holding it back.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:40 pm
User ImageKurama just nods, "Alright Dr. Longin. I'll help protect your male friend, but if you are in trouble, I'll come to your aid first. Because i'd risk myself for you, Dr. Longin."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:42 pm
Hunk nodded took it back and started following them. he looked at chris and started rolling his shoulders. he dosent speak much and when he stairs wit those goggles of his.....well its kinda creepy.
User Image  

R a M

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:52 pm
(Go to the Yellow Zone Dirstrict)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:29 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

It was hot, too hot. Steve fluttered his eyes open, but closed it again when a huge ray of sunlight hit him squarely on the face. He slowly got up, and rubbed his head. Ugh... where am I? he was confused to find himself in a hut, with a bunch of eyes staring at him.
Great. Is this some kind of dream? he thought to himself, as he pinched his arm. Okay, OUCH. He felt that. Steve got up and looked around, and saw his uzis and lugers neatly placed beside his mat. He had no idea how he got there, all he knows is that he was carrying Sarah, a guy with claws came in and he was knocked out by four eyes, which he thought was one of the good guys. He didn't remembered much after that, except a feeling of being carried by some girl and a sound of a helicopter. Then for some reason, he heard a familiar voice outside of the hut.
Come to the Yellow Zone... Steve's face turned serious. Rebecca. he muttered. Was she one of the good guys? Or the bad guys? He couldn't be sure. Not minding the other folk goggling at him, he ran out and followed the group to the Yellow Zone.

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:27 pm
User Image

I shook my head as my brother walked out of the tent.
"Rebecca how did you get here I mean I lost contact what was happening?"

User Image

"I'll explain everything but you need your rest or else you are putting too much stress on your body." Claire didn't argue as she drifted off to sleep.
I walked out of the tent and shook my head at Chirs.
"Nice going Chirs. Leave Kurama alone he's a friend that helps but right now we will explain everything with Claire present. Now she needs her rest. We all do." I stretched and yawned.
"Come on Kurama we need are rest."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:44 pm

User Image

Chris looked ather and nodded while he yawned. "Right then. " He said and ran his hand through his hair. "Atleast you two aren't dead like we thought..." Thoughts were running through his mind. How did they come back? Weren't they, well atleast Steve, dead? He closed his eyes for a second. "Yeah. I need some rest anyway." he said and yawned. If all of his old comrads were coming back then maybe jill...he shook his head.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image

I drifted off to sleep but then I woke up bother by being in the tent. I slowly got up quietly and then started to walk. At first it started hurting but then the pain subsided. I walked out of the tent where Chris was asleep. I went backed in and grabbed a warm blanket and sat next to my brother and covered us both. I remember when I was little I use to sneak in Chris bed because I was scared to sleep by myself. I place my head on his shoulder and fell back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:08 pm

User Image

Chris was asleep after a while, even if they day was blazing hot the night was somewhat cold. He felt warmth suddenly and smiled for a second in his sleep. He opened his eyes and glanced over at Claire, he closed them and smiled as he went back to sleep. How this brought back memories for him.

He slept nicely untill he was in another deep sleep. He began to get flashes of memories, but they were memories andd flashes if...jill. he woke up from the dreams early in the morning. he yawned. and blinked as he looked up at the sky.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:27 pm
User Image

I felt Chris wake up but I didn't wake as I couldn't open my eyes lids as they felt heavy. I was just so tired that I didn't want to move but my mind was shifting to Steve. Chris said Steve was alive but I know he was dead. I had to leave him and everyday I regret leaving his body behind.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:36 pm

User Image

Chris stared up at the sky for a little while untill he couldn't do nothing anymore. He moved, giving Claire the rest of the blanket as he stood up. He stretched his back and put his hand up to sheild the sun from his eyes. He looked down at her and smiled. He ran his hand through his hair and went in the tent silently to get a water bottle. He came back out, and walked silently to one of the stalls. He bought some fruit they had and brought it back for him and her. He sat down on the crate next to her and started eating an apple.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:47 pm
User Image

I heard crunching noises and when I woke up I saw Chris eating an apple. My stomach started to growl so I grabbed the apple from him.
"Mine." I took a bite of the nice juicy apple and it quited my stomach.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:50 pm

User Image

Chris laughed a bit and smiled. "Ya'know i got more than one." He said and pulled out another. He smirked and started to eat that one. "You feeling better?" He asked as he looked away into the rising morning village. He looked back at her.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image

I took that apple and bit it too.
"Mine." I smiled as i took another bite of his apple.
"I'm alright just my side hurts. How are you Chris?"  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces