Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Grand Staircase Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image

Nott just nodded as he shuffled along, trying not to make the trip too bumpy for the girl. He wanted to look around and marvel at the pictures, the architecture, but he found he needed to pay attention to what he was doing lest he drop the already injured girl on the floor.

"No problem. So," He began with a glance back towards the crab behind them. "I take it he is one of the types of magical creatures that your mother studies? I've never seen a fire crab so intelligent."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:13 pm
Daemon SaDiablo
Second year Slytherin student

Daemon chuckled at the words. "he's a normal water crab like at the beach," he replied with a chuckle. "He was my mothers last work. She died last Christmas." He grunted as he stepped over a missing step. "Careful. Vanishing step."

Leader of the SaDiablo family

User Image  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image

[Nott stepped deftly over the false stair and fell to a moment of silence. It must be so horrible to lose your mother. Nott was definitely closer with his mother than his father. Just the thought of something happening to her was enough to send a chill through him.

"I'm very sorry to hear about your loss." He paused again. Really, what could be said in such instances? Nothing would soothe or comfort the grieving, or merely console even someone who had come to terms with loss. So he decided to go another way with the conversation.

"I have actually never been to the beach or seen a sand crab. I guess it is strange to live in such a closed off wizarding world and then come where and see how much about Muggle society or just the basics of the real world. Of course, I think he," glancing back to the crab scuttling dutifully behind them, "is pretty unique."

Nott continued to support his half of the girl as they walked but he suddenly wondered how the little...alright, big, crab was going to make it over the false step.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:05 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy skipped cheerfully out of the Great Hall, following the older Gryffindor who was supposed to lead them to the Gryffindor Common Room. She smiled brightly as she stopped in front of the moving staircase.
"Awww, I missed that!" she exclaimed hapilly as she spun around, waiting for Will, Tamara and everyone else.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:52 pm
Indala moved sluggishly from her seat at the Gryffindor table and followed the rest of the Gryffindors out of the Great Hall. The staircase was ginormous! Her gaze followed the stairs up and up until she could no longer see them. She was so busy watching the staircases and not paying attention to where she was going, she bumped into the girl in front of her. ((Lucy))

"O, sorry. I was watching the stairs." She smoothed her robes. " Do they always move around like that? You would think it was a joke on the students the way the founders designed this place. I'm going to get so lost!"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:56 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image

Lucy, knocked off her feet, heaved herself up again, laughing.
"It's alright!", she struggled against the giggles, "Look at the better side. You've got a good reason to be late." she chuckled as she brushed her sand blond hair away from her face, arching an eyebrow at the stairs with a smile.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:41 pm
"I suppose you're right about that. So the Gryffindor Common Room is all the way up on the seventh floor?" she said thinking out loud. "It'll be like playing chutes and ladders to make it up there."

Indala relaxed and smiled at the girl. "My name is Indala by the way, I don't think we've met yet."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:12 pm
Daemon SaDiablo
Second year Slytherin student

Daemon paused a moment, wondering the same thing. He'd forgotten his mothers signature move a moment, but relaxed a pair of small glossy wings slid from its back and it fluttered elegantly up over Nott to land on the top step, clearly expecting praise. "Clever Bob," Daemon complimented gently. Bob was about the only thing that DID get a compliment of the twelve year old SaDiablo. "nearly there."

Leader of the SaDiablo family

User Image
[I'm being lazy. Lets go tot he Hospital wing now.]  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:57 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image

"Wouldn't want to fall from the seventh floor, really.", she grimaced slightly at the thought. Ew, "Lucy Bonks. You can call me Lu, though." she smiled brightly at Indala.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:04 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara looked to Indala and nodded. "Once we get to the seventh floor, we get to go up higher into Gryffindor Tower, actually."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:07 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image

"At least it's not the Astronomy Tower.", remarked Lucy, "Fall from that, you're dead." she grinned. The thought of ended up like a crepe has given her chills, and goosebumps.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya nodded to answer Arthur's question. "The only thing we did was remove Daemon SaDiablo from the scene. Ammar, our centaur counterpart then reenacted the scene to us. I can direct you to him if you would like to question him," she said, stepping onto the staircase.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:46 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

Arthur drew in a breath of air when she said that Daemon had been "removed" from the scene. God damn, Daemon. What happened to him? I told his mother I would protect him. He looked concernedly at her. He knew she could read his thoughts but he wanted to voice the question aloud. "What happened to Daemon Sadi?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya picked up on Arthur's thoughts and nodded slightly when he thought that she could probably read his thoughts. She looked back over her shoulder at him and answered his question. "Young Mr. SaDiablo was petrified from behind. Hit with a petrificus totales. He's recuperating in the medical wing currently and should be released soon."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Deutscher Adler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Bloody Baron
Slytherin House Ghost

"Even in death, I still suffer the aches of my life..."

The Baron floated down the staircase, idly watching as the inhabitants of the paintings nervously left their frames."Pitiful," he mused simply and wandered up the staircase, not as careful about the sound his chains made as he went along.

"These chains are proof of my sorrow."

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces