Welcome to Gaia! ::

Global Champions

Back to Guilds

A streetfighter/tekkan inspired guild. Where anything thing can happen. 

Tags: Street Fighter, Goodtimes, Roleplay, Tekkan, Global Fights 

Reply Soul Eater (Now Open)
A World of Madness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:37 pm
Cleopatra laughed to herself at the words the inruders spoke. "Do you insist on believing that i killed my sister merely because i was influenced by the madness and to succeed the throne. Quite laughable but no. I would've become ruler even if that imp was still alive, and as for the madness, why wuld i be affected if i'm one of the ones who'd began it?" Cleopatra laughed even mroe wildly. "And those who seek my soul have been and always will be slaughtered by my hand!" Cleopatra waved her staff, sginaling the guards to leave the throne room who immediately obeyed and a large stone slab began rising from teh floor in the doorway and started blocking the exit. Yuuki, who happened to be hopping away from the angered Shien took the perfect opportunity to slid in between the slab and doorway at the last second, however the ropes had gotten caught, thereby catching Yuuki and holding him at the door.

"Hey hey hey! Let go of me you stupid-hakghsgjs" Yuuki's grumbling shouts became inaudible as he struggled to get free.

"Yuuki, you pest, you're just as stubborn as your mother was." Cleopatra gave a displeased look. "I'll have to remember to punish those guards after i wipe you four off the face of the earth."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:52 pm
Sebastian laughed along with Cleopatra
"so you are the mess who caused this continous gas of madness. Hmm...Alstair!" Sebastian called out his girls and they turned into two instrument gun called the Trumpet Gun. He swirled on of his guns and pointed behind him and teh other toward Cleopatra.
"why don't you come down here?" Sebastian said and he shot the guards both on the shoulders and on the legs. Then he shot down the stalagmites. This time it was bullets but shockwaves of sound and a sonic boom crumbled the stones.
"Sound is the new element!"

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:22 pm
Cleopatra watched as her guards fell to the ground. "Heh, why come down there? Why do i even have to fight?" She smiled, waving her staff to the earth as mounds of sand rose up from the ground. The sand brushed away to show a hoard of mummies with the stone heads of Anubis on them. They slowly made their way towards the group.

"Hey! A little help!?" Yuuki yelled from his trapped distance in the door. He continued to struggle as a mummy came towards him. After a minor spaz attack, Yuuki used his free foot to kick the dead thing away.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:43 pm
Due to the loud sounds the rope holding Yuuki broke and snapped back hitting the mummies.
"Limited sound!" Sebastian decided to make the temple cave in.
The sound as it was named was limited because of its high melody note. Sebastian called for his bike and his motocycle ran out the exit door and left them behind.
Sebastian sighed "Still gotta fix some kinks...Okay ladies the show is on!" Sebastian shot one of the mummies with his sonic blast bullets. Ranita was great at shooting powerful sonic bullets its difficult to dodge her shots meanwhile Kanya's sonic bullets were more like spirit bullets for it hit the soul and knock it unconscience. With sound the two sisters made a chorus.
The floor started to shake alright.

"Cleopatra come down for your safety. You still have some sanitty left...you were always kind, but very blinded by your greed...shall you give up now?" Sebastian's voice sounded as if he was making a deal and ignoring all that was going on.

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0

Zionus Dalmone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:45 am
They had finally pried kid off of Zionus, and Liz convinced him to perform his calming exercises. He found a calm corner, and after taking off the mask and dark robe, he got into a sort of yoga position, and began dreaming of a perfect, symmetrical world. Meanwhile, The Thompson sisters and Kim began to confront Zionus. (I am following the Manga characters sort of, and in the Manga Kim was the raccoon witch, able to heal almost any wound.)
Liz as the first one to go.

"Alright, now who are you? You don't look like a DWMA Student."
Zionus didn't respond, he was too busy foaming at the mouth to talk. Liz sighed, this was going to be much tougher on her than they thought. Patty then announced happily that zionus was losing conciousness, laughing at the fact. Kim put her index and thumb on the bridge of her nose.
"I guess I oughta heal him while he is outcold."
"Riiiight, meanwhile we will take kid back and return in a bit. Keep an eye on him, can ya Kim?"
"No problem, I got nothing better to do."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:57 pm
Small little ripples of air surrounded Cleopatra as she spun her staff around her, shoing that attacks were bouncing off or going through her shield. "Sanity? You mean that awful thing that causes fear and despair?" Cleopatra laughed wickedly. "You can keep that, oh wait, on second thought we're getting rid of that. I won't deny that money is a big part of what i do, but my main goal is power!" Cleopatra stopped spinning her staff and pointed it straight up. "San-sand pyrapire..." She chanted over and over. The ground seemed to stop shaking but it was actually the sand multiplying and rising at a huge rate, filling the chamber while she laughed loudly ot herself.

Yuuki fell to the floor after his restraints were broken with an 'Oomph' as his hands were slowly getting covered with sand. He quickly stood up and brushed himself off. "Thanks." He said to Sebastian and the girls. He grabbed his necklace and aimed his arm towards Cleopatra while he started to mumble something under his breath. "Kitsu kit kitsune...Fox Flare!" Yuuki yelled, shooting a deep blue flame at his aunt, but it was simply deflected into a random spot of sand, burning the sand into nothing. "Crap. Any ideas?" Yuuki yelled over to Sebastian.  

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:36 pm
Sebastian thought it over,
"Why dont you use that kit kitsune flare to rid of all the sands. Cleopatra is bound to give up." Sebastian started to sigh and get bored with Cleo's actions.
"Ya know for a women with power. You really don't have style and a sense of beauty." Sebastian was tired of Cleopatra's boring chants and wish she would battle instead of keeping her distance. He had his weapons ready when she did decided to come down.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:42 pm
Yuuki kept rechanting his spell and firing at the ground, ridding the sand as quickly as it appeared. "Ok time to kick it up a notch. Double fox flare!" Yuuki's free hand went in a seperated direction creating another line of fire that disintegrated sand a little faster than it was being made.

"Tch. Brats." Cleopatra looked down from her throne and let go of her staff, but it still hung in the air. She grabbed the bottom of the staff and pulled out a sword from inside the staff as the top half of the staff remained in the air, giving off her spell. She used the throne stairs as footing and charged at Sebastian. "You're finished, fool!"  

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:07 pm
Sebastian looked and watched Cleopatra jump down and rushed to strike him. He knew this would happen and shot both of his trumpet guns full force to knock her off and hopfully get stabbed by her own stalagmites and or upper stones. "High note orchestra drop note number 59!"the way sebastian was prounoucing it sounded as if he was just coming up with music language but actually it was to throw cleopatra off and to strike her with a sonic blast that should strike her if that first attack lands.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:42 pm
The sound waves seemed to go around Cleopatra and the stalagmites diverted their downward direction left and right of her. "Ha! Your weak attacks can't penetrate my duststorm shield!"

Yuuki noticed his aunt's forward attack and directed his flames at Sebastian. The flames veered slightly left of him and started circling him, creating a wall of fire all around him.

Cleopatra stopped cold in her tracks and looked back at Yuuki. "Stay out of this!" Cleopatra turned around and began moving towards Yuuki.

"I wouldn't do that Auntie" Yuuki's smirk halted Cleopatra's movements. She noticed that the blue flame around Sebastian had disappeared and reappeared around her, but the flames seemed to be actually moving around her.

"What is this?" She yelled at Yuuki who only smiled.

"You should know, you just told us your weakness." Cleopatra's eyes widened. "You said your shield is a duststorm, and a duststorm needs sand and wind, and that fire's making an air vacuum as well as incinerating your sand."

"You what?!" From the side of Cleopatra's chamber a small hole had been drilled that caught Cleopatra's attention secretly.
"Basically, no shield for you. Sebastian now!"  

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:25 pm
Sebasian was confused what was going on as the flames started to circle him around. He watched as he stood and waited an oppurtunity and when it did Sebastian shouted'
"Orchestra" a large sound barrier focused on Cleopatra and only her so the large impact wouldnt harm Yuuki.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:31 pm
Cleopatra screamed as Sebastian's attack hit her point blank, reacting with the fire to create lightning in a upward direction eminating a bright flash of light. Only a black blob was the visual of Cleopatra as it slowly fell apart and disappeared in the light. The light faded along with the fire leaving nothing but a smouldering circle in the middle of the room.

Yuuki stood staring at the space on the ground then scowled to himself.  

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zionus Dalmone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:58 pm
Zionus slowly drifted in space, seeing the tiny stars in the sky twinkle and shine. It was beautiful, but so familiar. He was sure something was strange about the stars. And slowly, one drifted towards him. That wasn't right, stars don't drift towards people, do they? He slowly reached out towards it, and clenched it in his fist. He looked down upon it, it was a puzzle piece. They were all puzzle pieces. He peered inside, and saw himself. He was running inside a long corridor, in a beautiful castle. He was a child, playing tag. These were his memories, all these pieces formed his mind, his memories, his being. And they grew brighter, brighter and brighter until all the darkness was overwhelmed and he was absorbed into light.

He slowly woke up, finding himself in the nurse office bed again. Not too far away, the nurse was writing something on her desk, a report probably about him. He slowly got up, shaking his head. His arms and body was wrapped in bandages over where the bruises and scrapes and scars were. Looking around, he had a zombie like look about him, half-awake and groggy. He sighed, and asked out slowly.

"Umm, Miss....can you help me?"  
Soul Eater (Now Open)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces