Naruto Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:27 am
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
Sakura smiled brightly and naruto jumped around " woot PARTY!!!!" naruto stopped " oh ya sakura ur present!" Naruto leaned in making sum weird fish lookin face planning on kissing her and Sakura hit him across the face and said " Sorry i think ill return that present -.-" Naruto groaned " Aw but Sakura-chan!"

Kakashi laughed and Sasuke had the same expression on his face like always.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:42 am
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
Sakura smiled brightly and naruto jumped around " woot PARTY!!!!" naruto stopped " oh ya sakura ur present!" Naruto leaned in making sum weird fish lookin face planning on kissing her and Sakura hit him across the face and said " Sorry i think ill return that present -.-" Naruto groaned " Aw but Sakura-chan!"

Sakura ignored Naruto and turned to Sasuke and said " Thanks for bailing me out ^^" Naruto looked at Sakura puzzled " What are you talking about" Sakura looked at Naruto " Oh.. well im sorta grounded and Sasuke put a gen-jutsu on her to make it seem as if i were home. Lets just hope she doesnt find out that its not really me cuz if she does im dead-" at that time sakura trailed off feeling some1 was watching her from behind and naruto had that look on his face. She turned around to her mother glaring down at her, she gulped and said " h-hi mom" Her mother looked at her with a stern face and attempted to grab her but she slid out and hid behind kakashi and pointed to naruto " He made me i swear!" Narutos eyes widened " No way ! Shes lieing !" Sakuras mother shrugged and her expression changed to softer when she looked at naruto and told sakura " Well atleast your hanging out with Naruto..i like him ^^" Sakura looked surprised when she walked off and repeated t naruto " she ..likes...you?" Naruto shrugged " Ha! You hear that Sasuke? she likes me! " Sakura rolled her eyes  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:50 am
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakura ignored Naruto and turned to Sasuke and said " Thanks for bailing me out ^^" Naruto looked at Sakura puzzled " What are you talking about" Sakura looked at Naruto " Oh.. well im sorta grounded and Sasuke put a gen-jutsu on her to make it seem as if i were home. Lets just hope she doesnt find out that its not really me cuz if she does im dead-" at that time sakura trailed off feeling some1 was watching her from behind and naruto had that look on his face. She turned around to her mother glaring down at her, she gulped and said " h-hi mom" Her mother looked at her with a stern face and attempted to grab her but she slid out and hid behind kakashi and pointed to naruto " He made me i swear!" Narutos eyes widened " No way ! Shes lieing !" Sakuras mother shrugged and her expression changed to softer when she looked at naruto and told sakura " Well atleast your hanging out with Naruto..i like him ^^" Sakura looked surprised when she walked off and repeated t naruto " she ..likes...you?" Naruto shrugged " Ha! You hear that Sasuke? she likes me! " Sakura rolled her eyes

dfahdkj hd akjsdfh aasdjf ah zkljsdfhajhdlkf lakjdha alksgtrfad vakl a sdkfjahkajsejka fjkh JKdfh asjkdfh ajkdh faskdh fjkash fjklhafjk hafjkh jkdfh jkasdh fjkadh fjkdh fjksdh fkasdhfjksfh jkadhfadghajkvdf l j fhadjkfh gfadlghjk aghjklsfh asd jklgf jlal g klefh tghdkvgldfkghjsdfh g;dfjkg jklzdfgh aerjk;gh jkadfh gjk;aerdfahgjklhergjkbhafjkg hafjklt jkweh cid ;n/lvtu asjk;rmhgaerjufhgo;aryvthjoefngl;jkaefhfj ho;aj ho;oh ier id yhafjghauopbyv[0 wr;vmauo; ji rhigajklgtuoghni;os aegh ;joxfhgahi aekahdgfahigauildgh fzjklfgh azjvfha u auildgha jklgfa LILUDFHAJKGADILRJHZKLFlakjdghfailaruilf ajddfal ajkl sdhfagfiabfja aklu hfjklsdgf a alzdjfhsjkgfta akljfklafajkehfajkdgf alscjfgabf ajl ajlhdfjkhavbdjacb klajdfhaklfjbha lkajdfbajkeyr ajkldhra3befradulbasd lkajdkgfaeylakjseb alkjhseurbhdel akljghfusede ajldhfais alsjfrheusd a j ahdkfjhadkfhakjdfhjkahe ekjdfh zskdj hvadfhajkh fakdfr kad fafh jkd asdkjh ajdkfha afh ajkfh jkadhfjkah dfhkjdhfajkldf akljdfhbaelurbadf akl dfjkashfruaela
"well now I will have to try harder on my genjutsu."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:56 am
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

dfahdkj hd akjsdfh aasdjf ah zkljsdfhajhdlkf lakjdha alksgtrfad vakl a sdkfjahkajsejka fjkh JKdfh asjkdfh ajkdh faskdh fjkash fjklhafjk hafjkh jkdfh jkasdh fjkadh fjkdh fjksdh fkasdhfjksfh jkadhfadghajkvdf l j fhadjkfh gfadlghjk aghjklsfh asd jklgf jlal g klefh tghdkvgldfkghjsdfh g;dfjkg jklzdfgh aerjk;gh jkadfh gjk;aerdfahgjklhergjkbhafjkg hafjklt jkweh cid ;n/lvtu asjk;rmhgaerjufhgo;aryvthjoefngl;jkaefhfj ho;aj ho;oh ier id yhafjghauopbyv[0 wr;vmauo; ji rhigajklgtuoghni;os aegh ;joxfhgahi aekahdgfahigauildgh fzjklfgh azjvfha u auildgha jklgfa LILUDFHAJKGADILRJHZKLFlakjdghfailaruilf ajddfal ajkl sdhfagfiabfja aklu hfjklsdgf a alzdjfhsjkgfta akljfklafajkehfajkdgf alscjfgabf ajl ajlhdfjkhavbdjacb klajdfhaklfjbha lkajdfbajkeyr ajkldhra3befradulbasd lkajdkgfaeylakjseb alkjhseurbhdel akljghfusede ajldhfais alsjfrheusd a j ahdkfjhadkfhakjdfhjkahe ekjdfh zskdj hvadfhajkh fakdfr kad fafh jkd asdkjh ajdkfha afh ajkfh jkadhfjkah dfhkjdhfajkldf akljdfhbaelurbadf akl dfjkashfruaela
"well now I will have to try harder on my genjutsu."

(wtf? xD)
Sakura shrugged "well that was less painful than i thought it was going to be. "
Naruto looked at Sakura " Hey Sakura-chan since your mom likes me do u think we could go on a date?" Sakura narrowed her eyes " Sorry, but im taken Naruto." Naruto gasped " =o By who? " Sakura smiled " I'm not telling you. You'll totally screw it up. and hes really nice ^^"
Kakashi gasped as well " i have to know =o."  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Little_Shy_Hinata97

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:52 pm
Hinata was walking around when she found team 7. She wanted to talk to them so she came up and said to them " hi Sakura, Naruto, hi S-Sasuke-kun ^//^" her voice a bit shaky and shy. Hinata had a little bit of a crush on sasuke for a while  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:01 pm
Sakura looked over at Hinata suspiciously and said " uh hello.. you can stop staring at him. " she said a bit irritated.
User Image  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Little_Shy_Hinata97

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 pm
Hinata looked over at Sakura and said " Don't worry, you can have Naruto ^//^ I do look better than you anyway.. normal colored hair, bigger chest, better body. yeah. i have you beat ^^ But it's alright.. Naruto doesnt care about size ^^
User Image
(ignore captions)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:17 pm
Sakura was pissed at his point " 1.) I'd rather have a small chest rather than a FAKE one. 2.) Nothing is wrong with my hair color 3.) exactly u should have naruto because he doesnt care about size a.k.a LARDasses like you =.= "
User Image
So why don't u go on reading your fortune cookies and talking about how its dentined that and destiny this.  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Little_Shy_Hinata97

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:32 pm
I think ill stay ^^ " Hinata leaned in looking over at Sakura and kissed him just to piss her off. " Come on Sasuke-kun lets go to my house and we can hang out..n//n
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:40 pm
Little_Shy_Hinata97
I think ill stay ^^ " Hinata leaned in looking over at Sakura and kissed him just to piss her off. " Come on Sasuke-kun lets go to my house and we can hang out..n//n
User Image

"ummm ok lets go Hinata."  

lover sasuke

Little_Shy_Hinata97

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:42 pm
^^ See ya sakura ^^ " Hinata grinned at her and took Sasukes hand and led him to her house  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:44 pm
Little_Shy_Hinata97
^^ See ya sakura ^^ " Hinata grinned at her and took Sasukes hand and led him to her house

"You have a nice house Hinata."  

lover sasuke

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:45 pm
Sakura's expression turned solum and said " Are..you serious?" As she watched them leave together.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:52 pm
"Sorry about this Hinata." "But there is someone I have to go see." POOF Sasuke's clone disappeared in an instant  

lover sasuke

Little_Shy_Hinata97

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:56 pm
lover sasuke
"Sorry about this Hinata." "But there is someone I have to go see." POOF Sasuke's clone disappeared in an instant

Hinata looked puzzled. " But where. and he. ? " Hinata was confused. She thought he was actually into her. She sighed deeply " hmm...u.u"  
the dbz/gt rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff