Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pollvolution: The Revolutionary Poll Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Poll, Community, Friends, Random, Contests 

Reply The Arcade
Okay so it's not really a game, more like a quiz. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IvyStarling
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:29 pm
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:

15. Made a new friend: Yah.

16. Fallen out of love: Wasn't in love in the first place.

17. Laughed until you cried: Of course.

18. Met someone who changed you: Indeed. In a good way.

19. Found out who your true friends were: In a way, kind of.

20. Found out someone was talking about you: Haven't actually "found out," but I'm pretty sure about it. I'm also pretty sure it's a constant.

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Nope.

23. How many kids do you want: Two. Either fraternal twins (boy and a girl) or an older brother with a younger sister. ( rofl Is it sad how much I've thought about this?) But obviously I'd be fine with whatever happens.

24. Do you have any pets: No.

25. Do you want to change your name: No - it's who I am, but I do envy how pretty some other people's names are.

26. What did you do for your last birthday: Nothing. Just a normal day, aside from the fact that my dad dropped a package into my lap during homework and then walked away. Which turned out to be an iPod Touch.

27. What time did you wake up today: 8:30 am. When did I get up? 9:30 am.

28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping.

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Driver's license. At the rate that I'm gaining hours, 50's nowhere achievable by April. So I'll say I can't wait until I (a) get my braces off or (b) get college apps over with.

30. Last time you saw your Mother: 2 minutes ago.

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: More self confidence.

32. What are you listening to right now: Go Away, by 2ne1.

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: No, actually. Is it odd that I thought of Tom Riddle when I was answering this question?

34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: No one. Just me in my room. My dad, who's a genius, but can so thickheaded at times.

35. Most visited web page: Pollvolution's forum page, obviously.

36. Whats your real name: Olivia.

37. Any nicknames: Zero. Though two unrelated people do call me Ollie. It's odd, but I don't mind it.

38. Relationship Status: Single. Probably not going to change for a while.

39. Zodiac sign: Libra. I was obsessed with horoscopes and personality quizzes for a while. [Still obsessed with personality quizzes, to be fair.]

40. Male or female: Uh, I'm female.

41. Primary School: rofl Where to start? I can list off 7 schools.

42. Secondary School: There's still two to choose from.

43. High school/college: __________ North High School. You can try figure out the city p:

44. Write w/e you want here: Hai there.

45. Long or short hair: Shoulder length.

46. Height: 5' 4"

47. Do you have a crush on someone: Nope.

48. What do you like about yourself: Pass.

49. Piercings: None.

51. Righty or lefty: Righty.

...What happened to number 50?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:30 pm
FIRSTS:

52. First surgery: None.

53. First piercing: None.

54. First best friend: Jasmine. Waaaaaaaaay back in preschool. But we both moved away from Salt Lake City after a year and completely fell out of touch.

55. First sport you joined: Tennis. Actually, I did do karate and gymnastics each for about a month when I was in first grade. Do they count?

56. First vacation: Can't remember for the life of me. Probably somewhere halfway around the globe.

58. First pair of trainers: I'm supposed to know this?

Looks like 57 went MIA too.  

IvyStarling
Crew

IvyStarling
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:32 pm
RIGHT NOW:

59. Eating: Nothing.

60. Drinking: Water. Killed my throat by yelling myself hoarse.

61. I'm about to: Beat up my pillow.

62. Listening to: K-pop.

63. Waiting for: Myself to chill out. I'm filling this quiz out when I'm still really pissed off. Wondering if that's coming through.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:34 pm
YOUR FUTURE:

64. Want kids: Maybe.

65. Get married: Hopefully.

66. Career: Something involving medicine+engineering, something that pays well, and something I'm happy with. (Yay for unrealistic and vague thinking! rofl )  

IvyStarling
Crew

IvyStarling
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:40 pm
WHICH IS BETTER:

67. Lips or eyes: Definitely eyes. I really don't pay much attention to people's lips.

68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs. They're warmer. Drier, too.

69. Shorter or taller: (I just realized this set of questions is probably asking me about my so-called "ideal man" :'D) Preferably taller.

70. Older or Younger: Doesn't matter to me so long as the age difference isn't too big.

71. Romantic or spontaneous: I think spontaneity. I'm a very cautious and meticulous planner in real life. I definitely tend to play it safe. It'd be nice to balance that. I'd probably end up screwing up any romantic atmosphere anyhow. Not good with that stuff.

72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Stomach, but nice arms would be a bonus. (I'm getting more and more embarrassed as I'm answering these... I don't even talk about this with my RL friends. Internet is too deceptive p: )

73. Sensitive or loud: ...Sensitive, if you mean "understands people's feelings," and not "overly emotional and dramatic." Loud, if you mean "talkative or never runs out of what to say" but not "obnoxious."

74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:53 pm
HAVE YOU EVER:

76. Kissed a stranger: No.

77. Drank hard liquor: No. Don't drink.

78. Lost glasses/contacts: Don't wear them.

79. Sex on first date: O_O No.

80. Broken someone's heart: Not aware of it, but still very unlikely.

82. Been arrested: No.

83. Turned someone down: May have unintentionally or unconsciously done so. But probably not.

84. Cried when someone died: Only in movies.

85. Fallen for a friend: No. I've had the occasional crush, but I was usually over it within a week or two.  

IvyStarling
Crew

IvyStarling
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:55 pm
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself: It's a work in progress.

87. Miracles: I so badly want to.

88. Love at first sight: Not really.

89. Heaven: Again, I want to.

90. Santa Claus: See above.

91. Kiss on the first date: I wouldn't know about such things, but I think that'd be moving a bit fast for me ordinarily. But, whatever happens, happens.

92. Angels: No, not really.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:58 pm
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Never even had a boyfriend before.

95. Did you sing today: No, that would killed my throat more.

96. Ever cheated on somebody: No.

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? Early childhood. I've literally forgotten almost all of it - it's just blank white space, even stuff that occurred when I was almost 5.

98. The moment you would choose to re-live: I have yet to have a moment that I would want to relive.

99. Are you afraid of falling in love: Kind of, but I would hope that it would eventually occur.

100. Are you bored of doing this? Nah, I am a total sucker for these quizzes.  

IvyStarling
Crew

The Arcade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas