Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Tokyo Japan Co-op with BlackButterfly and Krazysick Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:55 pm
Kate swore. She turned around in her seat to look at the trucks following. "Try to shake them off if you can. But, if we can't, we fight." She said and pulled out an extra box of ammo, loading her assault rifle and clicking it. She rolled down the window and leaned out as much as she could, she pulled her head back in quickly as a bullet, wizzed past her head. "Okay, they aren't playing." She said quickly. "As far as i can see there is only two, but let's take care of them before they draw out any flesh eaters, or any more Guards." She told Sick.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:28 pm
Sick didn't even brother to look. "Hey, I got an M203(Grenade launcher) on my rifle. Know how to use it?" He said as he try to lose them while weaving in and out of fallen dead trees. Cutting through some high grass that was up to the top of the tires. Making an hard right turn as he made a you turn "Duck!" Driving right in the middle of the two truck as his head was duck down while driving. Picking up his head back up and kept on flooring it.  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:34 pm
Kate nodded. "Yeah." She said and then ducked when he told her to. She looked out the back window at the trucks. "Give it to me" She told him and looked back at Sick.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 pm
Sick reach for his rifle that was right beside him. Keeping his eye on what's ahead as he hand it to her. Giving her six rounds "Make it count" He said  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:52 pm
Kate took the rifle, and then the rounds of bullets. She nodded and loaded. Clicking the gun, showing it was ready to fire. She took a deep breath and leaned out the window, taking aim at the trucks. Shooting at it.

She shot the men in the front, and then went for the tires. Then the engine in the front. But, the truck was packed with men, and ready to fire. She kept shooting, and...so did they. She ducked as a few bullets missed her head barely.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:46 am
Sick cut to the left real hard as he took out his pistol and shot at the driver as soon he stuck his head out. "Gotcha" He said as he speed right past right by them and threw out a live grenade in their window  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:35 am
Kate held on as he went to the left. She kept shooting, she shot at the tires, and one blew out, but the men in the car just kept shooting. She was getting frustrated. She turned around to keep shooting for the men with the guns, a shower of bullets began to fire at the back window, in the truck she and Sick were in.

`The glass broke and Kate ducked down. Ignoring the shock of pain in her arm. She kept shooting after the bullet-shower was over, she got two of the shooters in the front of the car and made bullets cease to fly for the time being. Then, the bomb Sick threw, went off.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:00 am
Speeding away from the blast as he didn't get out of it's range in time. The back of the truck begin to lift up as he just hold it still. Getting back on it's four wheel as he turn right back around then park the truck. Steping out of the truck holding his pistol as the soldiers were rolling around and some being burn alive. Shooting at them in the head as he said a little paryer to them. Getting right back in the truck and begin to drive off again. "You alright?" He said  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:57 am
Kate watched him get back out of the truck and go shoot the still living guards that had been trying to shoot them. Atleast he was putting them out of their misery. Kate put her gun down and put herhand on her arm. "Crap they got me." She said, moved her hand, which now had blood on it. She sighed.

She took off her jacket, wincing at the movement from her arm, and set it down. Then, the over shirt she was wearing. So, now, she was in a tank top, and she could see the wound better. She moved her arm to get a better look at it. "Nope." She said, answering her mental question of if the bullet went straight through.

Kate used her jacket for pressure, to stop the blood, wrapped it around tightly. Then, with her other arm, dug through the pack she had on her belt. Pulling out a roll of gauze. She held the jacket there then moved it, taking one end of the gauze in her teeth, the other with her good hand. She began to wrap the arm with gauze. The bullet was still in her shoulder, but stopping the bleeding for now was the most important part.

She looked up at Sick. "I'll deal with the bullet later, when we can get to a safer place." She told him. "And, you'll have to be the one to do it." She said. She couldn'tget the bullet out from this angle.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:02 pm
Hearing say nothing when he asked a question. Keeping on driving and looking around. Just to make sure that they don't get ambush or fall into a set up. "It don't look bad. It's about four inches deep. Probally a 5.36mm round went through." He said as he didn't even look at her. Parking the truck as he grab out his M4 and a couple of flash bang. "You stay here alright." Steping out of the truck and walk toward a small house.

Seeing no trucks or anybody around, Sick toss a couple flash bang into the building once he open up the door. Hearing the bang as he enter the house and didn't see nobody there. Checking all of the room as the only thing he saw was blood. There was nothing and there was nobody in the house. "s**t... I don't know..." He said as he step out of the car and wave to her to get inside. Telling her as soon she got close to him. "This will have to do for now... But I don't trust it."  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:13 pm
Kate nodded. Suprised on how much he knew without even looking at the wound. When he told her to come in, she did. Grabbing her weapons and stepping out of the car, walking over. She also grabbed her shirt and jacket.

She looked at the house. "neither do i, but it's somthing atleast." She said to him. Then started to go inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:25 pm
Grabing a chair for her to sit down as he took out his combat knife. "It's gonna hurt like hell you know" He said as he pulled something out of his pocket. Holding it out in his hand as it was an unused mouth guard. "I only use it when i'm sleeping or when i'm about to get a fight." He said as he toss it to her and clean his knife with sanatiser paper"Whenever your ready." He said.

Waiting for the her to sit down and the word. Once she gave him the word as he ease his knife into her and digging around for it a bit then found it. "Brace yourself for this." He said as he tilt the knife to the side and pop it out in her with little trouble. Grabing a bottle of hydrogen peroxide from his bag that was on his back and some bandage. Wiping it down clean as he wrap it up for her. "There..." He said  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:05 pm
Kate sat down in the chair. She nodded. She knew it would hurt, it always hurt when you had to get stabbed to help a gunshot wound. She put in the mouth guard and braced herself for the pain.

It was excrutiating feeling him dig the knife around in her shoulder and arm untill he found the bullet. She grunted when he'd found it, the pain of it moving the bullet into somthing else like a bone or somthing.

She squeezed her eyes shut. And then he popped out the bullet. The peroxide stung, and she opened her eyes to see him wrap up her arm. She took out the mouthguard and took a deep breath in. "I can never get used to that." She said. "Atleast it's over now"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:36 am
Sick nod his head lightly as he clean out his knife then put it away. "It's something that you need to get used to. Getting shot is ok.... Getting the bullet out is another thing." He said as the place was empty. He didn't like it but he heard a light movement somewhere in the house. It was like a thud noise and banging. Cutting her off as he took out his pistol then his knife.  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:11 pm
Kate heard the noise also. She swore under her breath and got her gun out. She stood up, and looked at him. Nodding her head to him and she silently stepped over by the doorway of the next room. Staying as quiet as possible, she opened the door and quickly looked inside, somthing moved, and made a clattering sound with the furniture. She took aim, but she didn't see where it went.

Her eyes narrowed as she looked around the room for whatever moved. She heard a gurgle, she glanced back at Sick, then turned. She looked up at the ceiling and saw a Licker staring down at her. The words "Oh crap" she mouthed. She took aim as it lunged. stepped back shooting at it.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff