Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
General Naruto RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_O
  O_o
View Results

Ryujikin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:24 pm
Draga's lips curled into a sneer as she knocked the Akatsuki off of his feet. He landed unceremoniously on his backside, the Sharingan spinning wildly in surprise. She was tired, so frickin tired. She wanted to kill him just for making her feel this way, but she could not. He knew that she couldn't, simply because of what had happened between them in the past. b*****d. He was smirking now. Laughing about it in his head no doubt.

She wasted no time in attacking again, though her body ached terribly. He climbed to his feet with the elegance of a tiger, and it pissed her off. She wanted to knock him down again and again until the grace was lost, until she stole it from him, just like she promised that she would.

She was infuriated. He was amused. She had knocked him down. Unexpected. They were exhausted. He allowed it to show. Sharingan faded. KyuuMe faded. Stared with unsheilded weariness and wariness. She still grinned. He returned with a smirk.

"Call it a draw, sempai?" she called from across the clearing. He arched a brow, his umber eyes gleaming slightly. "You know that I'll win otherwise." Back to the teasing. He smiled leisurely and stood from his crouched defensive position. She was surprised. He was agreeing?

"Captain..." One of the ANBU approached her with two tins of healing salve. She took them into her shredded palms and grimaced as they scratched at the torn flesh. Tossing one of them to the Akatsuki member, she applied the other to herself. It stung. Damn.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:00 pm
Name: Eiji
Ninja Rank: Genin
Clan: Biryu
Special Jutsu: N/A
Effect: N/A
Weapon(s): Kunai, Shuriken
Appearance: He stood all of 5ft with a body built for speed. It was lithe compaired to those who wanted to focus on strength. The mop of hair on his head was a chopped up mess of black and his eyes were violet lined with a silver center.
Bio: He was born and raised in the mist village. Always a quiet withdrawn boy he was not much of a leader. Going through the academy he had passed his test along with the rest of the average ones. There really didn't seem to be anything overly special about him.

[If anyone is intrested in being the other two members of this squad and their teacher just drop me a line. Its more fun to playw ith people together. biggrin ]  

Astireth

Black Angel Blood

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:13 pm
It was over. Just like that. Yunira felt that Itachi would leave now, silently and stealthily as he had the night their paths had crossed for the first. She turned in the distance to look at Tanum who was beginning to stir. She felt a distant need for permission to leave, she decided to chance simply walking away. What was the worst that could be done?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:24 pm
Eiji stepped out of his house arms going right over his head into a stretch. He had plenty of time to waste before he had to go meet you with his squad for a mission. The small holder on his waist was checked and then his holders on the otherside for his kunai. He made sure everything was in place includeing the ninja band around his forhead. Everything set he started off. He really didn't know where he was going so he just decided to walk. It beat standing around.  

Astireth

Sasuke-kunXGaaraSlayer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:17 pm
Name: Uchiha Kichi((made up nameXP))
Ninja-Rank: Jounin
Clan: Uchiha Clan((i noe it not madeup but so wut))
Special Jutsu: Ninjutsu,TaiJutsu,Genjustsu
Effect: N/A
Weapon(s): Shuriken,Kunai,and Shariangan
Appearance: User Image
Bio: Born in the Konoha,Leaf Village, raised there also,Hyper-active yet quite,Is smart, Gradutade at the Top of her class,She never really talked to people.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:13 pm
Sakuto-kun
Shisou_Tenma
Sakuto-kun

"Looking for....me?" Sakura questioned as a wierd look crossed her, her feet pausing as she turned completely to the girl. "And yeah, I am Sakura Haruno." She replied to the girl's question, raising an eyebrow.
"Yes, looking for you, Naruto, and Sasuke. Your Sensei said something about not being able to train you three today. He was half asleep, I couldn't much hear what he said." Korusu rested her hand on her hip, not quite looking at Sakura, though she did not realize this. "So," she continued, "Do you have any clue where they are? I could turn finding them into a learning experience..."

(( Is your character like a higher-class character? Like, does Sakura and the others listen to her? I need to know so I know how to make her act. ))

Sakura shook her head, putting her hand behind it nervously as she "laughed"
"No...I don't! I was looking for those two idiots as you came to me." She replied, and became serious. "Learning experience?"

((Yes, she's a Jounin, and a teacher. She doesn't curently have a group, so she's taking over for Kakashi untill someone starts to play as him. Sakura is a Genin, two ranks lower than Jounin.))
Korosu laughed heartily at Sakura's reaction, wishing she could see the look on the girl's face. Korosu, dispite her name meaning "to kill" was normaly one of the most caring and kind people you yould meet, but known for training her students harder than any other teacher. "Yes, to be able to track an opponent could even be called essental as you raise in rank. Have you ever heard of Tracker Ninja? They specailize in tracking their opponents. It will also improve your ability to find an opponent when they have hidden themselves. Also, it will improve your ability collect information without being noticed, something commonly tested on the Chunin exams. "  

Jynxed

IRL Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

`Lissi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:54 pm
Shisou_Tenma
Sakuto-kun
Shisou_Tenma
Sakuto-kun

"Looking for....me?" Sakura questioned as a wierd look crossed her, her feet pausing as she turned completely to the girl. "And yeah, I am Sakura Haruno." She replied to the girl's question, raising an eyebrow.
"Yes, looking for you, Naruto, and Sasuke. Your Sensei said something about not being able to train you three today. He was half asleep, I couldn't much hear what he said." Korusu rested her hand on her hip, not quite looking at Sakura, though she did not realize this. "So," she continued, "Do you have any clue where they are? I could turn finding them into a learning experience..."

(( Is your character like a higher-class character? Like, does Sakura and the others listen to her? I need to know so I know how to make her act. ))

Sakura shook her head, putting her hand behind it nervously as she "laughed"
"No...I don't! I was looking for those two idiots as you came to me." She replied, and became serious. "Learning experience?"

((Yes, she's a Jounin, and a teacher. She doesn't curently have a group, so she's taking over for Kakashi untill someone starts to play as him. Sakura is a Genin, two ranks lower than Jounin.))
Korosu laughed heartily at Sakura's reaction, wishing she could see the look on the girl's face. Korosu, dispite her name meaning "to kill" was normaly one of the most caring and kind people you yould meet, but known for training her students harder than any other teacher. "Yes, to be able to track an opponent could even be called essental as you raise in rank. Have you ever heard of Tracker Ninja? They specailize in tracking their opponents. It will also improve your ability to find an opponent when they have hidden themselves. Also, it will improve your ability collect information without being noticed, something commonly tested on the Chunin exams. "

Sakura had to laugh, was this teacher as retarded as she seemed right now? "Uhh....of course I know what a 'Tracker ninja' is...everyone should...and are supposed to." She replied, shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:09 pm
He caught the tin, eyeing it warily. She had used it. Why couldn't he? THe mixture stung. Briefly. Thrumming warmly against his wounds. He nodded. His student smiled slightly. What he wouldn't give...to have that for his own again.

Draga turned to see the other shinobi attempt to sneak away. Her eyes narrowed, and her co-captain nodded sharply. The ANBU politely, but in an amazingly direct manner, pointed her towards their captain.

"Who are you that you have come here with killing intent towards Uchiha Itachi?" she inquired in her normal tone of ice and steel. Her emotional mask was back in place after having shattered during her battle. It was truly a great battle, but she still had much to learn. Hands settled on her shoulders, and she stiffened.

Draga could hardly remember when he had last touched her. The warmth of his hands was overwhelming, but she remained calm. Barely.

He smirked. Power still?  

Ryujikin

Black Angel Blood

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:05 pm
Yunira turned a delicate shade of pink.
I come with no intent of killing Itachi...I am impelled to aid him in any time of need, hurt not a hair on his head, and shield him from danger should he wish it. She glared at him angrily. He could have told you the same. It was his "mercy" that he did not kill me but made me instead swear to be a shield when he wished it. She turned to her brother's direction and took a meaningful stride.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:26 pm
(( @Ryujikin: I'm just saying, but your character really wouldn't never wound Itachi. Nor even touch him.

He can fight off Kakashi without breaking a sweat...so ANY other ninja I'm sure he'd be the same. ))

`Lissi

Astireth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:05 pm
Eiji simply continued to move along the village in a quiet manner. He wondered what kind of mission he would be getting into today. Probably something that seemed utterly meaningless and yet wasn't. With a sigh he'd come to sit on a bench and simply look around. Things were quiet as always.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:56 pm
((Hm...Everything seemed to have come to a standstill...))

Draga broke away from Itachi's grasp, frowning internally. The obsidian eyes of her mentor flashed eerily, and he smirked in that signiture way of his. She surpressed a shudder. She was powerful, directly under the Hokage as far as rank went, and yet this Missing Nin surpassed her.

It irritated her to an extent but excited her far more. To think that she could come in contact with that amount of power were she to join Akatsuki... Her goal ever since his leaving was to follow him wherever he went, into the bowels of hell if need be. Draga intended to trail him into Akatsuki itself.

She was hiding something, quite well. Hiding from his gaze. Strange. Open before, but now guarded. Something secret, never mentioned. Odd. He had to know.

"Captain. We're ready to pull out. Your wounds are extensive, and Uchiha-san appears to be suited to travel," her co-captain interrupted the heavy, tense silence. Draga twitched.

"You go on ahead. I'll be with you shortly." The squad stood in a surprised, reluctant stance. "Go!" With swift bows, the troop left, her co-captain lingering only to place the Kyuubi mask in Draga's hands.

A long dead quiet stretched over the two.

Ryujikin

Astireth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:23 pm
Eiji smiled as the other members of his squad came walking down the street. They barely recognized him which was normal. He'd fall in behind them heading off to meet their teacher for another mission. Not a single one of them spoke along the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:41 am
Yunira shook Tanum lightly. He woke. She pulled him by his arm in the direction of town. She was having a hard time doing this because he still wasn't quite awake and was leaning pretty heavily on her shoulder. She made slow progress to town. As soon as she dropped him off....she could resume her training.  

Black Angel Blood

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:30 am
Roleplay profile:

Name: Morisato-kun
Ninja-Rank: genin
Clan: n/a
Special Jutsu: TaiJutsu, Genjustsu, Ninjutsu
Effect: Can keep others from using there chakra
Weapon(s): shuriken, kunai, sword of Aegis, Byakugan
Appearance: User Image

Special Move (customized): Omote Renge

Bio: n/a  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games