Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalNightingale
Crew

Moonlight Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:13 pm
No, but strangely enough all the wild animals I have helped always died on me crying ...guess I can never be a vet xD

Have you ever felt like someone was staring at you from behind, then you turn around and no one's there? o.o

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:26 pm
YES, almost every day. I think our house is haunted, I really do.

Have you ever thrown your voice? (I did once, it was really neat.)  

rahna
Vice Captain

Mirai Maku

Intermediate Flatterer

12,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:34 pm
Nope, though not for a lack of trying.

Have you ever gotten into an argument with your parents for doing something, only to have them do the same thing a few moments later?

(Story - I'm in a wheelchair in RL, and sometimes my wrist will slip and I'll lightly scrape the wall. My dad got furious at me once when I did this, even though I didn't even leave a mark. The next day my dad was moving my old chair, and he accidentally drove it into their doorway and put a noticeable hole in the door. My mom and I have been making fun of him ever since.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:38 pm
Yes I have! biggrin Back when sis and I were still being home schooled, Mom reprimanded me for belching. Mere minutes later, she let loose one of the loudest I have ever heard. (We never let her forget it.)

Have you ever pulled off a crazy awesome move (Like say...a 7-10 split) and never be able to do it again?  

rahna
Vice Captain

Mirai Maku

Intermediate Flatterer

12,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 pm
Back when I played MMO games, that would happen quite a bit. Usually they involved glitches in the game that you couldn't replicate. I can't think of anything specific without it being a "you had to be there" moment.

Have you ever been so nervous to talk to someone, that you couldn't control your mouth and ended up saying nonsense before running away?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:35 pm
All the time, in fact it's how I communicate with other people.
Have you ever heard a split personality voice arguing with itself?  

snowleopard_1116

Profitable Consumer

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

the little madeleine girl

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:38 pm
yup....on tv that is.....
have you ever confessed your love to a crush?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:47 am
My "love"? Hmm...I guess once in the 4th grade, but it didn't go over well. Have I told a woman that I'm crushing on how I feel? Yeah, just last month. Once again, it didn't go over well. Before her, the last person that I felt attracted to was two years ago. It's kind of rare that I feel an attraction to people, and the people I tend to feel attracted to are the people that have no interest in relationships.

Have you ever cried in public past the age of 13?  

Mirai Maku

Intermediate Flatterer

12,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:10 pm
If you count school...then yes. Many times.

Have you ever broken a bone? biggrin Like, snapped it in clean in half?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:19 pm
No...and I would rather never have to go through that sort of pain...ever xD Though this is making me wonder if the back pain I had is less painful that breaking a limb xD

Have you ever walked into a room (any room) with a look of great purpose, then as soon as you enter it you're like: Now...why am I in here again? blaugh

EternalNightingale
Crew

Moonlight Seeker

wanderer13
Crew

Codebreaking Explorer

7,800 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:23 pm
Yes, many times. Usually I walk back out, remember, then walk back in or just look around the room hoping I see something that would help me remember.

Have you ever been attacked by a squirrel?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:12 pm
No, I haven't xD Friends of mine have been attacked by them before though, and it's a pretty hilarious thing to watch actually xD

Have you ever gotten completely soaked from getting caught in the rain, get pissed at yourself for not being able to find your umbrella, then get home to find it in the most obvious of places? blaugh

EternalNightingale
Crew

Moonlight Seeker

Mirai Maku

Intermediate Flatterer

12,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:38 pm
Nope, I have a huge umbrella that normally is placed on tables at the beach. If I were caught in the rain, I would be pissed at myself not for not (teehee) being able to find my umbrella (since it would be physically impossible to hide), but for not bringing it at all.

Have you ever contradicted someone who obviously didn't know what they were talking about, only for them to give you a "You're an idiot" look and walk off?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:09 am
nope. yes, i do contradict people who doesn't know what they're saying but i just do it as a joke. i make sure that i won't hurt their feelings smile

have you ever did this... while walking in a mall, you suddenly danced.. without music. and everyone stares at you and then you just go off like nothing happened?  

meganemuru

Distinct Genius

Mirai Maku

Intermediate Flatterer

12,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:56 pm
Nope. Never been part of a flash mob either.

Have you ever written a paper for school that you thought was a masterpiece, only to get a low grade on it?  
Forum Chat Games!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff