Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:51 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy heard a louder thunk from the second floor. He climbed the stairs and saw Chris sitting on the floor, covering his face. "You alright Chris?" he asked. He looked kinda how he did when he stood at the door.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:05 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris all of the sudden aimed his gun at Billy for a moment. Then pulled it down. He dropped the gun and it hit the floor. He sighed, and tried to stop shaking.

He shook his head. He studdered first when he spoke. "I...don't know..." He responded.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:15 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy raised an eyebrow when Chris pointed the gun at him. He was acting very paranoid right now. "What's wrong?" he asked.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Chris stared at the floor. He gulped and took in a deep breath. He didn't exactly know what to say. He shook his head. A vision flashed in his head and he gripped his head in his hands. "Why can't i forget?..." He muttered. "I can't forget..."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:40 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"Fear that you can't forget?" he asked. At Chris' words, he had a guess as to what was happening. Chris was thinking about what had happened to him. Probably his first encounters with the zombies. He couldn't blame him. When the dead walk again, you know the world's gone to hell.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:08 pm

Chris nodded and reached out for the gun he'd dropped before he fell. He looked at it. "This is just about the same exact model of the ones me and Jill used." He said. "When we were in the mansion..." He said looking at the gun, gripping it tightly then let it fall to the floor again.

He sighed. "I don't know what came over me..." He said and looked up at Billy. "Sorry."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:15 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"Well, you didn't pull the trigger, so no harm, no foul," Billy said. "This mansion, who's was it, do you know?" He and Rebecca had been locked in a mansion for a while, he wondered if it was the same one.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Chris looked up at him. "It was the Spencer Estate" He said. "We went there after our pilot flew off, stranding us." He told him. Chris remembered alot from that night. "It was me, Jill, Barry, and Wesker." He said to him.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:34 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy sighed. The mansion that he'd been in belonged to a guy named Marcus. Not the same mansion then. Though, that mansion was more of an Umbrella facility than a mansion to live in.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Chris was thinking. Remembering more. He closed his eyes and sighed, blurry visions of the night filled his head. "We were in the Arklay mountains. Investigating murders, and the loss of contact with Bravo team." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:54 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy listened. He said the Bravo Team. That was Rebecca's team. He knew why they lost contact with them. They had been attacked by the zombies. He was on the train that she ended up on. It was how they met and how they ended up together. He didn't meet any of her other teammates in the whole time they'd been together, but he'd heard her talking to them. He remembered the first call from the walkie-talkie that she'd got when they were together. He'd heard her captain ask if she'd found him. She had answered no, but that she'd keep looking. Her captain had warned her to be careful, that Billy wouldn't hesitate to kill her.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:58 pm

Chris opened his eyes. "And, we split up when inside the mansion." He said. "So many traps and secret doors there." He said. "And the monsters. They had these Dobermans, nasty looking things." Chris said, he remembered the dobermans attacking them. "And then...we were all betrayed in the end." He said and sighed.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:08 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Betrayed. He had a feeling he knew who it was. "Albert Wesker?" he asked. He didn't know much about Wesker, he had never met him, but he knew enough. In league with Umbrella, has superhuman abilities thanks to the T-Virus. He also knew that he used to be in S.T.A.R.S., apparently in the same team as Chris had been.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:14 am

Chris nodded. "Yep, he was my Captain of Alpha team." He said. "b*****d was behind it all along..." Chris sighed and stood up. Putting his gun away, he looked at Billy, then around the room. He walked over to the windows and pulled the thin curtains out of the way as he looked out at the military town. A plane touched down in the distance by the hanger and base.

He could see civilians in the streets, going about their normal lives. "Troops are back." He said outloud.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:23 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy tensed at Chris' words. He couldn't be found. He put his head in his hands and leaned against the wall, using it to support him as he slid to the floor.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas