Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:26 am
Are you suggesting that Sephy is a druggie or a masochist? o.O I disagree, as his only drug would be the insatiable feeling of power and ruling the universe with Mother, and he'd rather hurt those around him, not himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:09 am
Sephi is addicted to Mako!! mrgreen  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:00 pm
A random moment for you all to enjoy, and to answer Kemmenliths question about what I do behind the objects of Gaia Towns mrgreen
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:24 pm
LOL! Well Furry, you're still not as bad as the guy humping the rock..... o.O

And yes, Sephy does seem like a Mako adict, eh?  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:54 am
Him and Father both! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:25 pm
LOL, yes! That would explain a LOT. So Sephy has a Mako addiction, and Cloud has Kool-aid for blood.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:35 pm
Saerenna
LOL, yes! That would explain a LOT. So Sephy has a Mako addiction, and Cloud has Kool-aid for blood.
Or maybe it's ALL KOOL-AID!!! and Square Enix has just been yanking our chains all this time!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:51 am
mmmm.... Does this mean even MORE people to suck the blood of? twisted My friend calls me a Vampire for not liking the sunlight. But it burns! And is much too bright! And it makes me sick. I seriously get lethargic, headaches, and sneeze in the sun.....  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:42 am
Saerenna
mmmm.... Does this mean even MORE people to suck the blood of? twisted My friend calls me a Vampire for not liking the sunlight. But it burns! And is much too bright! And it makes me sick. I seriously get lethargic, headaches, and sneeze in the sun.....
Ah! so you are a Dhampir? Like D only less powerful! 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:33 pm
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
I dunno. I've actually never seen Vampire Hunter D.... I haven't seen a lot of things. *sigh* But...if I were to drink Vincent's blood, would that make me somewhat of a Krusnik? Like Abel Nightroad? (WHoo, another Silver haired Bishie!!! xd )  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:53 am
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
I dunno. I've actually never seen Vampire Hunter D.... I haven't seen a lot of things. *sigh* But...if I were to drink Vincent's blood, would that make me somewhat of a Krusnik? Like Abel Nightroad? (WHoo, another Silver haired Bishie!!! xd )
You've never seen Vampire Hunter D??? eek eek eek Well if you watch one... make sure it's "Bloodlust" not the original.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And of course there are silver-haired guys as well! 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:01 pm
Whoo Silver-hair, Silver-hair, Silver-hair!!!!! And vampires! *dances* xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:09 pm
LOL.... D has black hair, but he is REALLY COOL!!! Furry and I think he could give Sephiroth a run for his money!! D's sword is particularly nasty as well, Vampires cannot heal wounds created by it. and D is very fast!! dressed impecably in tight black ... something... with a huge cape and style!! xd xd xd My two favorite movies are "Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust" and "Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children" We watched both on Halloween. That should tell you something.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:17 pm
Heh, yes, that DOES say something! ^_^ My favorite movie by far is Advent Children, and second after that.......... uh......er........ heh..... Well, I can't seem to think of another movie I really like at the moment sweatdrop Perhaps, uh... LOTR: Return of the King or some other movie based off a book, maybe. It's like asking me what my favorite author is besides Diana Wynne Jones, or what my favorite flavor is besides chocolate! There are just too many choices after that.....  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:12 pm
Saerenna
Heh, yes, that DOES say something! ^_^ My favorite movie by far is Advent Children, and second after that.......... uh......er........ heh..... Well, I can't seem to think of another movie I really like at the moment sweatdrop Perhaps, uh... LOTR: Return of the King or some other movie based off a book, maybe. It's like asking me what my favorite author is besides Diana Wynne Jones, or what my favorite flavor is besides chocolate! There are just too many choices after that.....
See... this is why you must watch Vampire Hunter D! you will be able to name a second favorite movie after that! xd xd

It's a novel too... not a manga! xd xd  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces