Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hotel Bella l'amore (Gay Hotel)

Back to Guilds

A hotel for homosexual couples and friends 

Tags: Yaoi, Gays, Roleplay, LGBTQIA, Yuri 

Reply Bella l'amore Dell'Omasessuale (Gay Hotel)
The Moonlit Crystal Bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire_Panda14
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:13 pm
*enters the bar and looks around and see Jack.* O-oh, Mr.Topside, H-hello. *I say not looking Jack in the face.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:15 pm
Vampire_Panda14
*enters the bar and looks around and see Jack.* O-oh, Mr.Topside, H-hello. *I say not looking Jack in the face.*

-looks up swinging my bangs out of my face and smiles- Good evening to you. Is there anything I can do for you?  

GagasJudas
Crew

Vampire_Panda14
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:18 pm
JackTopside
Vampire_Panda14

-looks up swinging my bangs out of my face and smiles- Good evening to you. Is there anything I can do for you?

*Blushs* Y-yes please. Can I have something to drink? * I ask.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:19 pm
Vampire_Panda14
JackTopside
Vampire_Panda14

haha and here I thought you were going to ask me to take off my clothes again -chuckles and winks- what can i get for you?  

GagasJudas
Crew

Vampire_Panda14
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:21 pm
JackTopside
Vampire_Panda14
JackTopside
Vampire_Panda14

haha and here I thought you were going to ask me to take off my clothes again -chuckles and winks- what can i get for you?

*Blushes and looks up* Oh No....I mean...uhm........*looks at the ground* Uhm....what would you suggest? * I ask taking a deep breath*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:26 pm
Vampire_Panda14
JackTopside
Vampire_Panda14
JackTopside
Vampire_Panda14

*Blushes and looks up* Oh No....I mean...uhm........*looks at the ground* Uhm....what would you suggest? * I ask taking a deep breath*

hmmmm -looks you up and down- you seem like a martini kinda guy  

GagasJudas
Crew

Vampire_Panda14
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:28 pm
* Looks up at Jack and tiltes my head to a side.* Uhm..... A martini? * I look at him with curious eyes*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:31 pm
Timothy walks in reading a book and sits at the bar next to the other person, as he snaps his fingers. "Water" he demands to his brother.  

Adorlea
Crew

Magical Shoujo

GagasJudas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:37 pm
Vampire_Panda14
* Looks up at Jack and tiltes my head to a side.* Uhm..... A martini? * I look at him with curious eyes*

-glares and throws a bottle of water at Tim then looks back at Daisuke and smiles- mhmm a martini -pulls a glass for under the counter and pours a blue liquid in it and passes it to him-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:38 pm
* Blushes and takes the glass from Jack* T-thank you Mr. Topside, * Takes a sip and makes a face*  

Vampire_Panda14
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Adorlea
Crew

Magical Shoujo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:40 pm
JackTopside
Vampire_Panda14

-glares and throws a bottle of water at Tim then looks back at Daisuke and smiles- mhmm a martini -pulls a glass for under the counter and pours a blue liquid in it and passes it to him-
Catches the bottle and puts down the book and looks at his brother. "That could have hurt!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:43 pm
Huggle Zeida
JackTopside
Vampire_Panda14

Catches the bottle and puts down the book and looks at his brother. "That could have hurt!"

If I had wanted it to it would have! -takes the martini back from Daisuke and slides him a virgin shirly timple with a couple of cherries in it instead-  

GagasJudas
Crew

Adorlea
Crew

Magical Shoujo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:46 pm
JackTopside
Huggle Zeida
JackTopside
Vampire_Panda14

If I had wanted it to it would have! -takes the martini back from Daisuke and slides him a virgin shirly timple with a couple of cherries in it instead-
He opens the bottle and takes a sip. "And if you would have missed?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:46 pm
JackTopside
Huggle Zeida
JackTopside
Vampire_Panda14

*takes a sip of the shirly timple* That martini tatsed awful * I say blushing*  

Vampire_Panda14
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100

GagasJudas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:50 pm
Huggle Zeida
JackTopside
Huggle Zeida
JackTopside
Vampire_Panda14

He opens the bottle and takes a sip. "And if you would have missed?"

I never miss you know that. I'm sorry about the martini i guess its a required taste. Daisuke this is my brother Tim. Tim Diasuke.  
Bella l'amore Dell'Omasessuale (Gay Hotel)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games