Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Chat and Chill Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:44 am
Holden on
girl_no_13
LordYoKo
I wish I could find a checkered tie...

I saw a checked tie in claire's Accsessorie's once- for anyone that isnt english it is a teenage girls shop and i hate it so always pretend my braces are from somewhere else- needless to say I refused to buy it on principle, though I regret it now...

http://racechex.com/product/AMST.html

oh its beautiful! Ok- I need a credit card!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:42 pm
girl_no_13
Holden on
girl_no_13
LordYoKo

I saw a checked tie in claire's Accsessorie's once- for anyone that isnt english it is a teenage girls shop and i hate it so always pretend my braces are from somewhere else- needless to say I refused to buy it on principle, though I regret it now...

yeah I need to start at my new job then I can afford it haha.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:49 am
VashZero5
girl_no_13
Holden on
girl_no_13
LordYoKo

Ha, jobs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:49 pm
God Of The Ska
VashZero5
girl_no_13
Holden on
girl_no_13
LordYoKo

Ha, jobs.
Yeah my mission in life so to work hard enough to make a giant bank account and just live of the interest. Other than that my ideal life is doing absolutely nothing.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:02 pm
VashZero5
God Of The Ska
VashZero5
girl_no_13
Holden on
girl_no_13
LordYoKo

Ha, jobs.
Yeah my mission in life so to work hard enough to make a giant bank account and just live of the interest. Other than that my ideal life is doing absolutely nothing.

not gonna work  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:17 am
but workings fun! Actually, that is a stupid lie, its not, and i spend all my money within a few weeks of getting paid anyway, i think Ill go with the not working thing too.  

girl_no_13

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:59 pm
I'm to young to get a job, so I just mooch money off of my parents  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:40 pm
Oh, you know how all the original rudies are now emos?
Well, my sisters friend Ann turned over to the emo side, so she gave me all of her shirts. I got some Catch22 and FIF shirts. Weirdest thing ever, they fit PERFECTLY  

King Of The Ska
Captain

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:43 pm
God Of The Ska
Well, my sisters friend Ann turned over to the emo side, so she gave me all of her shirts. I got some Catch22 and FIF shirts. Weirdest thing ever, they fit PERFECTLY
Wow that really sucks. I could never get into emo. This new hardcore/emo stuff also makes me want to puke cause people try to call it punk! NOOOOOO don't disgrace the good name of real punk by labeling the new hardcore...punk of all things.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:51 pm
God Of The Ska
I'm to young to get a job, so I just mooch money off of my parents
same here. xd  

AquabatLady

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:08 pm
I know this is random, but thats the reason Im putting it here- two things actually,
1: i have a ska suit heart (ish, as close as I could get, not being able to get braces or a tie)
2: There should be instruments on Gaia!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:45 pm
VashZero5
God Of The Ska
Wow that really sucks. I could never get into emo. This new hardcore/emo stuff also makes me want to puke cause people try to call it punk! NOOOOOO don't disgrace the good name of real punk by labeling the new hardcore...punk of all things.

Well, atleast I got some cool shirts out of it.  

Goddess_Of_The_Ska

AquabatLady

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:22 pm
girl_no_13
I know this is random, but thats the reason Im putting it here- two things actually,
1: i have a ska suit heart (ish, as close as I could get, not being able to get braces or a tie)
2: There should be instruments on Gaia!
i know! i thought about that too, and it would be cool. do you play sax?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:24 pm
Godess_Of_The_Ska
VashZero5
God Of The Ska

whoa. are you also God Of The Ska? by the way. godess should be goddess, if you want to spell it right.  

AquabatLady

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:41 pm
AquabatLady
Godess_Of_The_Ska
VashZero5
God Of The Ska

whoa. are you also God Of The Ska? by the way. godess should be goddess, if you want to spell it right.

Yeah, it's God Of The Ska. That's my second account. And yeah, I realized I spelt it wrong after making it  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff